Kate Middleton Is Breastfeeding Prince George — New Details

Mon, July 29, 2013 2:56pm EDT by 17 Comments
Kate Middleton Breastfeeding
Bauer-Griffin

kiro

Posted at 3:38 PM on July 31, 2013

what so special about these free-loaders parading as royals?They never worked a day in their lives.

minstral

Posted at 7:13 AM on August 2, 2013

This has been a report from the English Republican ( UK) Republic. They have about 200.000 people that support the leader Heer Smits. He reminds me of the German Gestapo “Heer Flik”. The BBC has decided to honour a pledge that was made to this group. So if you write to the BBC and come up with 200.000 who support you, then you should obtain 15 minutes of air time. If not, then you write to “ The EEC “ and complain.

kendra

Posted at 1:44 AM on July 31, 2013

Good for her! I couldn’t do it with my son, but I am VERY glad for all moms that can and choose that route for them and their baby! Not sure why this is news……

Crizomar DaSilva

Posted at 3:00 PM on July 30, 2013

woaaaaaaaaaaaaa i didint know princesses can do that [you stupid HL people this is no news at alll]

Finn

Posted at 12:01 PM on July 30, 2013

Why oh why must you report every little detail of her life? A little respect for her and for the baby please!

Crystal-Ann Guindon

Posted at 8:28 AM on July 30, 2013

I think it is wonderful that she is able to breastfeed, it is definitely an easier route to take and gives the baby the most essential things in the very beginning. Kate and William deserve to enjoy this time at home with a new baby, it is such an exciting and terrifying time and they should be allowed to learn about what it all takes, and to heal, and bond, in peace!!! So happy for the two of them.

sue

Posted at 8:09 AM on July 30, 2013

why does waity get praised for every little bit she does, mothers around THE WEORLD r breastfeeding as we speak, waity has it easy, money good and expensive healthcare, midwives, …….r u forgetting she run to mommy like a sixteen year old, she is a MARRIED woman for heavens sake!!!

Amanda Gray Acosta

Posted at 6:36 PM on July 30, 2013

Wow Sue…you are very jealous of Kate! Haha get over it! I love Kate and EVERY new mother needs their mom. Its just part of it and just because she is a royal doesnt mean she cant get her mothers advice. Im sure you needed your mom in the beginning, I know I did and I was married too. Kate and Will are going to be great parents!

Charhug

Posted at 11:19 PM on July 29, 2013

I’m just so happy for them! I remember bringing each of my sons home from the hospital — well, I sort of remember — I was exhausted most of the time. But new babies are very sweet. I saw on one post, someone wanted to know why Kate had 4 midwives. (Plus 3 doctors.) I wondered the same thing. Then, it hit me, duh, I suppose you have to be ready to take every precaution, use every resource, because you are giving birth to the future king of England. Frankly, I would have been a wreck with all those people around!

I find it funny.

Posted at 11:14 PM on July 29, 2013

I love how they call him Prince George, but still do not call her Duchess Kate or Katherine. Still using her name “Middleton”

Charhug

Posted at 11:26 PM on July 29, 2013

I think everyone refers to the duchess by name because that’s how we came to know her. Also, the other sounds stuffy, and Kate appears anything but stuffy. We all referred to Princess Diana as Princes Di. I think the world will come to love Kate Middleton as much as her late mother-in-law who was the “People’s Princess.”

Spys sources at Kate's parents place

Posted at 8:33 PM on July 29, 2013

How would they know the royal source if they are at her parents place just her parents!

Anne

Posted at 6:53 PM on July 29, 2013

I wonder if this is true. Why would she need to share any information such as this. Maybe Seraphine is looking for business.

morekare

Posted at 4:11 PM on July 29, 2013

Kate is a natural mother. God bless Mama Kate, baby George, and daddy Prince William.

kiro

Posted at 3:32 PM on July 31, 2013

Yeah,God bless George,but im sorry, the Royal family are full of free-loaders,they never work a day in their lives,this is the 21 st century,time for the brits to come to their senses and abolish the Monarchy

Eleanor

Posted at 6:23 AM on September 7, 2013

For your information, Prince William does work for the RAF…

Sandie quinton

Posted at 2:12 PM on April 9, 2014

Yes the royal family do work very hard and have many engagements and forever having to live in a goldfish bowl so think people should do their homework before they put their comment in !!