‘Bachelorette’ Contestants React To Desiree’s Heartbreak On Twitter

Courtesy of ABC

Sean

Posted at 8:43 PM on July 31, 2013

Brooks. Is. Gay.

michelle

Posted at 11:16 AM on August 2, 2013

I wonder that myself. He and Drew seem very gay to me. Not that there’s anything wrong with that, just not for a show about heterosexual couples trying to fall in love. She’s fallen for the two most gay acting men on the show. I don’t get it.

SgtC

Posted at 2:55 PM on July 30, 2013

If a man cries like brooks did I find it hard to believe he doesn’t really love her. So many times we let our head rule us instead of our hearts & the difference between the two can mess up our decisions. I hope they try to get together after this dumb show and try to make it in the real world and let that determine their destinies. …

lee

Posted at 6:06 PM on July 30, 2013

DONT’ LET YOUR HEART OVERRULE YOUR REASON! Yes, we should use both our heart and mind in making decisions, especially decisions of the heart. But in the end, it should be “reason” that should prevail.

Afterall, they say love is blind, and a lot of people think in their HEART they are “in love” with the person without thinking about it even if their minds say, “no, this person is not the one, this is not going to work.” And most people stay in the relationship because they are in love with LOVE, not in love with the person. Sadly, most of them ends in a broken relationship.

Lisa

Posted at 12:59 PM on July 30, 2013

Brooks, is a genuine guy, he is just being real, he does not want to commit unless he is sure plus I think he was worried about being rejected…I think he thinks for a while and comes back and realizes he does love her…

jude

Posted at 11:48 PM on July 30, 2013

that truly was the most heart felt episode to date no one could fake that much pain .brooks was agonizing over his decision he kept saying but if i dont love her why why cant i leave i do not want to say goodbye. i dont want to leave. he loves her and doesnt even know it, woman fall hard and fast they know from the get, man dont jump so fast they get overwelmed and freeze and they need time i hope brooks realizes that he does have deep feelings..and slows the pace down and just go for the promise ring and let love fall upon them more naturally. not the do or die thats rediculous show but not in real world.. this couple could be the real deal just need time. and a chance to find out , after all was said live the 2 remaining guys dont need to be second fiddle to dez just the pity guy. i think brooks will ask for a chance and thats the finale he has been so forthright so far honesty has given him so much pain i think he will realize that through this pain it allowed him to get to his deepest feelings go for it brooks a beter shot to make it work than other shows that just faked it thru,good luck only want to see you 2 both back . for me the most boring episode to date until this broke im shocked how emotional this was the best ever nothing could top it reality at its best. judy in fl.

Gee

Posted at 11:35 AM on July 30, 2013

I think this is part of the drama to add some excitement to the show. All a set-up, since this season has been rather dull.

Ingrid

Posted at 7:27 AM on July 30, 2013

Well, for once, that really WAS the most dramatic episode ever. I don’t know how anybody can fall in love in six weeks, so it may be the most REALISTIC episode ever too. They should just date for awhile, really get to know one another, and see how it goes, like most normal people do. Obviously there are some feelings on both sides.

abe

Posted at 1:31 AM on July 30, 2013

…………..Diarrhoea tuled again!!

xcbxctyrey

Posted at 11:33 PM on July 29, 2013

Unbelievable~~Wow~ My friend Lynn has just married to a handsome black man met through ~~InterracìalCirclě. Çom~ They told me it is a Specialist interracial online dating & social networking site specifically for black and white singles interested in an interracial dating and relationship. You can find the man or girl of your dreams. Love me love my color.
cxbxcb

Robin

Posted at 11:26 PM on July 29, 2013

I’m glad Brooks didn’t get sucked in by het. Biggest Bachelorette fake ever

terttfn

Posted at 3:35 AM on July 30, 2013

And u prob tho7ght Trista was a fake also, I think Des is the most real person sonce Trista. I love them both and know they are real good women who will commit for life.
CASE IN POINT TRISTA AND RYAN they are a beautiful couple and family and I called them. Now I hope and feel in my heart that Brooks and Des will be together. Or at least I am praying.