Joe Jonas & Nick Jonas Are ‘Thrilled’ First Time Uncles-To-Be

Sun, July 28, 2013 10:00am EDT by 8 Comments
Kevin Jonas Baby
FameFlynet

Nadia

Posted at 12:42 PM on November 5, 2013

I’m happy for them but I wish that Joe would just choose a girl. (for crying out loud) But I do wish Uncle Joe, Nick, and Frankie the best wishes. And welcome Jonas Bonus the second.

Kimberly Joan Groher

Posted at 2:14 PM on October 26, 2013

And I think you guys are gonna be fantastic uncles to the Jonas baby but I wish I was in your family and what dose that makes me the one and only person to make happen and that why I love you guys much more and joe would you please marry me and I’m your dream girl , your dream bride and so congratulations being uncles please enjoy your life to be .

Kimberly Joan Groher

Posted at 2:32 PM on September 22, 2013

And me i I’m hoping to be a girl but I know perfect name for it but I’m thinking its ” Cynthia or Katie maybe Ana Marie or Elizabeth ” maybe those maybe and please pick these names jobros please pick these names please

I am Jonas gracourt

Posted at 10:50 PM on August 25, 2013

I Jonas to

alyssa

Posted at 5:17 PM on July 30, 2013

HOPE ITS A GIRL!

Vanessa

Posted at 2:35 PM on July 28, 2013

stop asking such this idiotic questions…….thanks

xcbxctyreyxcb

Posted at 12:20 PM on July 28, 2013

…….Wow Unbelievable… My friend Stale has just married to a handsome black man. They met through ~~~BlackWhiteHūb. ℂom ~~ ~ ~~This is the best black white dating for black & white single s seeking interracial relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more.. So, if you want to look for people with which you can date, you are at the right place. If you are single, don’t wait any longer. Create your profile for free and start browsing through their profiles.
xcbxb

abe

Posted at 11:28 AM on July 28, 2013

since when he is a man?
PLEASE CHECK THE WIDE OF HIS ANUS, folks!!