Kristen Stewart ‘Still A Mess’ After Robert Pattinson Split

Sat, July 27, 2013 2:42pm EDT by 113 Comments
Robert Pattinson Kristen Stewart Depressed
FameFlynet, SplashNews

♥RK

Posted at 6:17 AM on July 28, 2013

@exhausted…Thank you! You know, is ok to comment…but sometimes look like ppl leave under the same roof of Kristen or Robert, they really talk like if they are best friends ..I may be wrong but I doubt that! I know I will never knowing that truth, like you said…when they will say something fine, until then we will never know. And about HL…OMG…that is it!!!!!

♥RK

Posted at 5:50 AM on July 28, 2013

@Elaine…Kristen in Europa? No, she is doing just great where she is…I would love to be in California, maybe not forever..anyway you will find the bad and good everywhere you decide to go . Kristen will never move…she likes to travel and Europa has fantastic places to visit, she would Love it…but LA is her home. I think that LA is Rob home to…where is more quiet, they both have home in a nice zone…and Kristen house on the beach, where her mom is…I wish I could have a place like that! Anyway like I said, you will find that every place you go has good and bad…everywhere!

ana

Posted at 4:08 AM on July 28, 2013

i hope one day they back to nornal they life the love life everything i wish theme the best love you guys ever, they real life is like a twilight eclips and hope they can break the thorn how they can avoid the pain and they happy after ever,

Madre

Posted at 3:45 AM on July 28, 2013

As noted, that Kristen gives you more clicks than any other celebrity. I would really, to give him the courage value to Kristen. I’m older, I am surprised to see how enduring the persecution and hatred of sites like you. Another girl, end up on drugs, alcohol, or worse, suicide.
I do not even I can imagine the life of Kristen with Robert now. Do not forgave, not defended, his face has not to defend it, that does not make a man truly loves. Definitely not worth it. Personally I do not see kept in the corner crying. He was beautiful and smiling in Paris, we’ve been working hard on his new movie

Dave

Posted at 3:31 AM on July 28, 2013

Ahmed nono or as people know u by ur real name Alexander my stubid cousin who run away that four years since u left by the way need to talk read ur email msgs and i hope ur heart is heal up we need u. Forget about kris and rob belive me is better for u people at least to not fight together and lose each other.

Dave

Posted at 3:07 AM on July 28, 2013

Funny you guys read what you write is so funny, you remind me by my family fighting fighting who cares no one personal life enough of all that, you know

Ahmed nono

Posted at 2:53 AM on July 28, 2013

Who care is just a time of sadness every one go on a date and after weeks the big bang boom start cheating love is just a lie if it didn’t come from heart plus they are adult enough to know what they are doing only if they have limited mind or their heart is driving them and write new stuff you are just rewriting the same amigo so stop it made humans mad.

hawk

Posted at 1:39 AM on July 28, 2013

@lulu Collazo:
I absolutely agree with you.

TskTsk

Posted at 1:32 AM on July 28, 2013

These story LIES are hysterical. They are so done!!!!!!!!!!! I wish HWLIE and the people who believe these storytales would realize that. He’s not sad and neither is she. They’ve moved on and so should the rest of you.

Naomi Frash

Posted at 1:28 AM on July 28, 2013

You’ll get over him Kristen. He’s not that great you know.

abe

Posted at 1:16 AM on July 28, 2013

I LIKE TO CLEAN UP, folks!!

katrine velasquez

Posted at 11:34 PM on July 27, 2013

I hope u to get back together u are match in heaven place Robert give her another chance she said she sorry we make mistakes hope here the hood news soon that u two are a couple u bihs fan

Wr N angles

Knize10

Posted at 10:21 PM on July 27, 2013

with or without, she looks so sad.

lulu collazo

Posted at 10:13 PM on July 27, 2013

I am, as her fan, so proud of her, of the manner in which she has handled all the bullying, the pain, the hatred. She seems very focused on her work and indeed she looks credible as a soldier, she is definitely in character and I truly hope the best for her. She deserves to be happy. It’s a matter of time and she has shown she can endure the test of time. Go Kristen! I truly believe in you, you are a great girl and you’ve given us a lesson of how to handle crisis and move on.

Rob has moved on (Kristen will SURVIVE)

Posted at 9:17 PM on July 27, 2013

RUN KRISTEN RUN, your time to have some peace and happiness behind this toxic relationship. I don’t care what anyone says most people have a reason for cheating (that doesn’t make it right) but it does say something was “off” in the relationship. I don’t think he was a saint by any means. She was a wreck with him and apparently NOT happy. I don’t care how good looking and sexy he is, he was not making HER happy. She has been drugged through the fire, mud, tarred and feathered, humiliated, death threats, etc. ENOUGH ALREADY give her a break. She is only human. Best wishes to Kristen Stewart, it’s time she “GET’S HER HAPPY BACK.” Hang in there Kristin! Your true prince is coming. 

Guest

Posted at 10:18 PM on July 27, 2013

Kristen doesn’t have to run b/c Rob’s not chasing her. He’s going in another direction entirely.

anon

Posted at 10:29 PM on July 27, 2013

Yes i hope for her sake this is true. She deserves someone who looks after her and not the other way around.

Sarah

Posted at 9:01 PM on July 27, 2013

HL what do you mean Kristen is wallowing around. She is so far from wallowing. Once again you sink to new lows.

Elvis Presley

Posted at 7:54 PM on July 27, 2013

MOVE ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

E

Posted at 8:31 PM on July 27, 2013

Robert and Kristen still love each other and they know it deep down and they do not show it. Robert show it by hooking up or messing around with girls and also doing boxing. Kristen show it by working hard.

elaine

Posted at 7:48 PM on July 27, 2013

If I was Kristen I would move to Europe. People aren’t so uptight and judgmental there.

conniecappadonia

Posted at 7:46 PM on July 27, 2013

Ilove them both I hop they get back togetherfine she looks grretShe doing

Caroline

Posted at 7:45 PM on July 27, 2013

Who wrote this? stop with this stupid thing. THEY BROKE UP, end of story. Kristen is doing better without him. Hollywood lies is obsessed with them.

exhausted

Posted at 7:38 PM on July 27, 2013

I have to say it again. No one will ever know the truth about Rob and Kristen’s private lives unless they say it themselves. Every comment or opinion or article that is written will always be unbelievable unless they speak the words themselves. Why is that so hard for people to understand?

joelene

Posted at 7:36 PM on July 27, 2013

Rob is gay, everybody knows it.

Taylor

Posted at 7:30 PM on July 27, 2013

Come on, this is really stupid!! Kristen is fine, she’s working hard, she looks happier than ever.

Smile

Posted at 7:24 PM on July 27, 2013

If my recollections are correct, the first announcement of the split in People was so indecisive that the public laughed. It said that they might get back together. I attributed this to Kristen’s POV. The next report in People and the report in US Weekly was not hopeful. I think that life would be easier for both apart. Still of they truly loved and needed each other nothing else would matter. Doubt whether that is the case. Rob is clearly in a better position than Kristen to start over. It’s hard for Kristen because her rep took a hit. Rob seems like he is back to the days of 1St Twi film when he was flirting and testing the dating scene. He is very careful as he was bavk then but he is looking. Hope Kristen continues to work on her career and giving back. No one really knows if Rupert and Kristen was just beginning a relationship and hadn’t consummated their relationship or not. The facts hardly matter as people will believe what they want. Actually the facts are only important to Kristen, Rob, Rupert, Liberty and their family. We all make it our business but it’s not.

Guest

Posted at 10:17 PM on July 27, 2013

he’s looking and testing. He was out evidently with a tall blond at the bar no vacancy last night. He’s moved on. Sad they couldn’t work it out. If it’s true love over time one realizes regardless of what one had done, if that person is willing to work and commit you want to forgive them. Guess in the end their love proved to be just ordinary. He’s looks happy lately, like he’s getting back to his old self. Best thing Kristen can do for herself is NOT have contact with him. Cut it off, entirely. Give the dogs to him, shut the door. Only then will he realize whether he misses her or not. Personally, I think not.

Margaret in the Pink

Posted at 10:59 PM on July 28, 2013

he took the dogs BOTH of them the act of a bitter low life man
odd none of his UK males so called bf have come to him helped him where are they?
Hes always with women always or in a group hes always the loner on the sideline why?
Whats wrong with his personality that makes it seem impossible for him to have great male pals?

Carlos Aona (@Kristenmaniac)