Robert Pattinson Still ‘Sad’ & ‘Worn Down’ After Kristen Stewart Breakup

Sat, July 27, 2013 11:58am EDT by 163 Comments
Kristen Stewart Robert Pattinson Sad
FameFlynet, SplashNews

Chris

Posted at 12:53 AM on July 30, 2013

Rob isn’t sad about breaking up with Kristen! He is out dating and has stolen Bernie and Bear the dogs he and Kristen owned together. Rob is a mean, selfish, spiteful jerk!

sam

Posted at 11:06 PM on July 29, 2013

cannot believe if this guy is for real …….why is he such a doormat

Gina

Posted at 11:41 AM on July 29, 2013

How are either one of them suppose to move on when the paps and media in general keep bringing it up. The paparazzi throw it in their faces on the daily bases and even make light of it to them. like when they wrote I HEART ROB on the hood of Kristen’s car just a few weeks ago. That was just cruel and mean if you ask me. And you can hear them laughing it up as she understandably flips out at them over it.

Margaret in the Pink

Posted at 8:26 AM on July 29, 2013

SISI is nuts hes EDWARD/ROB 1 person and hes celibate hes never had sex since he broke up
Its not Rob visiting strip clubs gay bars CM the meat sex factory where wannabe aCTRESSES HANG and sleep with semi stars to get a break NO it was his doppelganger
Thers are pictures on here today but NOTE no mention of them nooooo not Rob hes pure
People like SISI and others on here are fanatics hes thier god hes a saint he walks on water
He doesnt need sex cos hes too pure and pristine hes almost not human hes divine pigs ARSE
Hes a 27yrs old man sexually active visiting strip clubs sex joints gay BARS@ CM hes not celibate
All they o s turn around say Cheater 13 fkin months ago get over it he has she has why not you
Easy oyure dream has been shattered and hes changed hes not the shy Rob pre May 2013
BUT thats what you ALL WANTED KRISTEN GONE AND LOOK WHATS HAPPENED !!!!!!!!

Guest

Posted at 4:57 AM on July 30, 2013

exactly

♥RK

Posted at 7:58 AM on July 29, 2013

Hey south africa…something is not completely ok with you! I NEVER NEVER called Robert bad names. I said that I do love both Kris and Rob…and yes for how much I love them, I will never appruve when they do wrong. Kristen made a mistake and she was punish in a very nasty way..specially from Rob fans…newspaper paparazzi they did too, but nothing like you all!! Is more than one year and you can’t let go, yes you all are very sad ppl.And about her having sex with RS, I believe she didn’t do it, hey no pics no prove, but I may be wrong. Robert I do like him, but at the same time I do believe he cheat on Kristen…come on now…and like I said about Kristen…he did wrong too…but again no pictures no prove! You see I do admit that without prove I may be wrong. Now how ARROGANT are you to be so sure on saying that he NEVER CHEAT ON KRISTEN…are you a close friend of his, are you staying in the same house of his, are you following Robert all day long?!! I don’t think so! And about me wanting them to be together again…ho yesss…and has nothing to do with Kristen not able to find a guy who will Love her like Robert did..I like to seeing them together because in my heart they belong togehter, and i don’t see nothing wrong with that!!!! If next time you will read one of my comments…make sure to re-read it again and again! One more thing…remember that their life is none of our business and you like me and all…we will NEVER EVER KNOW what is going to happen…time will tell! And ppl needs to leave them alone! Have a nice day.

Sidekick

Posted at 8:02 PM on July 28, 2013

Only time will tell and I hope they can be friend and who knows maybe more but it will be both of them only to decide. To both of them all you can say is be happy and good luck in what ever you do! But at least talk to each other you have a lot of history together.

CATHRYN DELGADO

Posted at 7:34 PM on July 28, 2013

ROBERT PATTINSON IS MARRIED TO KRISTEN STEWART ,, THEY NEVER SPLIT UP ROBERT OR KRISTEN ARE NOT PLAYING THE SAME GAME.AS HWL AND WHEN YOU LEARN THAT THERE WAS NOT ANY CHEATING HWL STOP THIS LYING ABOUT KRISTEN AND RUPERT. IF YOU ALL WOULD GO OUT AND INVESTIGATE THIS LIE, AND PUT THIS TO A END.

KRISTEN WILL BE FINE!

Posted at 6:42 PM on July 28, 2013

@Suffer Kristen – What is WRONG with you? Rob is not the last man in the world and he does not walk on water. YES, there is someone for Kristen and thank God its not the manwhore Rob. None of us are perfect and yes she made a bad choice. He is no saint now or during their relationship. Quiet as its kept, YOU, YES YOU, have probably made some mistakes in your life. I hope she finds someone that LOVES her better than he did, WITHOUT the womanizing!!!

Suffer Kristen

Posted at 5:07 PM on July 28, 2013

Hey Dirt-bag Krissy. You’ll NEVER have another one love you as much as Rob. So suck it and suffer!

saralee

Posted at 1:47 AM on July 29, 2013

Grow up loser.

Dump St. Patty

Posted at 2:36 AM on July 29, 2013

She’s not really the one who looks miserable.

rogers98

Posted at 4:34 PM on July 28, 2013

Some of these reply makes me sick cause he LOVED Kristen and when he broken he was really upset and angry, so STOP making bad replies and on more thing is that u all re so childish so grow up

rogers98

Posted at 4:30 PM on July 28, 2013

As a friend I would give him a hug, be there for him and answer any question that Rob gives me but there will be some that I can’t answer

Calm down sisi !

Posted at 3:01 PM on July 28, 2013

@ sisi south Africa CALM DOWN! Just because you think he is a “big deal” doesn’t mean everybody else does. I for one DONT want him back with Kristen. He can take his womanizing ways and his “good looks” and keep on down the road. I believe she threw him out (trash bags in tow) because she good tired of his womanizing. I say good riddance. Let him meet a “great girl” as you say and stay far away from Kristen. She can definitely do better than someone who continued to hold her mistake/bad choice over her head and considered it a free ticket to flex his “manwhoring ” skills. Go away Rob!

not a multi account poster

Posted at 4:54 PM on July 28, 2013

@ Calm down sisi
i see your still going on the premise that if u fling enough mud some will stick i don’t like ether of them but one thing i do know is that she got court being a slapper with a married man she didn’t throw him out he kicked her to the curb like the TRASH SHE IS there’s no proof that he was man whoring as u put it but there is proof she was whoring it with married man with children and yes u may change the name u use but u forget the ip stays the same

saralee

Posted at 1:48 AM on July 29, 2013

You don’t know anything about the…

mia

Posted at 2:59 PM on July 28, 2013

RP is a wimp , a doormat

saralee

Posted at 1:51 AM on July 29, 2013

You also do not know anything about him

sisi south africa

Posted at 2:41 PM on July 28, 2013

@♡RK only a k fan can contradict hersekf like you stealth is tired of you guys calling rob names and lying for so long about it ….but what buffles me is that after all the things you accuse Rob of YOU STILL WANT HIM BACK WITH KRISTEN??? Why do you contradict yourselves like this. I thought you guys were calking rob a douche bag a manwhore and cheat that he is not man enough for kristen ha??? WHY ARE YOU FIGHTING SO MUCH TO KEEP HIM FOR KRISTEN???I will tell you BECAUSE YOU KNOW KRISTEN WILL NEVER EVER FIND SOMEONE WHO LOVED HER LIKE ROB DID. Thats why your theories about him cheating on her all those years are LUDERCRIS because after all that you have said YOU WANT HIM BACK for her you know and she knows that Rob was that once in a lifetime kind of love . You guys diss him because you cant stand that he will meet a GREAT girl . Thats a DAMN SHAME.

maria

Posted at 4:30 PM on July 28, 2013

@sisi south africa
I agree with you. She has lost the best that will ever happen to her. Everyone who followed R/K for the last 5 years knows that Rob was 100% into the relationship. I never believed Kristen was as involved, although I do believe she considered him her best friend.
Having said that, we still cannot be sure that they have split. This could be a move to fool all of us, but in particular the paparazzi.

saralee

Posted at 1:57 AM on July 29, 2013

I so hope they are fooling everyone who has the nerve to judge them and generally act like they know anything about these two…Maybe they are trying to send a message to mind your own business?

Helen

Posted at 8:52 AM on August 1, 2013

@sisi the problem with you is that you do not understand the dynamics of relationships. You can love someone YET they are not the best thing for you. A couple can agree to split even though they love each other. Only Rob and Kristen are the ones that knows the conditions of their split. Am a fan of both of them: not necessarily together. But as individuals. THEY HAVE NEVER BEEN PUBLIC WITH THEIR SPLIT. NEITHER SAYING ANYTHING AGAINST EACH OTHER. What I have observed is two individuals living their own lives and enjoying time apart. Have they split? I guess yes. They both seem fine and happy individually and people like you should keep off. My problem with you is that you seem to hate Kristen so much and my first post on this blog was because of your vicious attacks on Kristen, your excuse being your infatuation with Rob. Nobody wants Rob and Kristen together if they do not want to be together. Let them be. At least stop making a fool out of yourself.

@sisi south africa

Posted at 9:01 AM on August 1, 2013

Now in the current Hollywood climate, I don’t know about meeting a great girl stuff. Relationships in Hollywood don’t last. I can however guarantee that he would have great moment to moments. Take a clue from George Clooney and Leonardo Di Caprio perhaps? If that makes him happy then good for him.

???

Posted at 2:18 PM on July 28, 2013

Are we still supposed to pity him?

sandra

Posted at 4:32 PM on July 28, 2013

He doesn’t want pity, just to be left alone, especially from nasty, vile people like you.

ROB

Posted at 4:58 PM on July 28, 2013

SHUT UP

So funny...

Posted at 2:16 PM on July 28, 2013

@Louise That is so funny! I laughed so hard, thanks for the chuckle. “Eating at a different place because he is hiding from Kristen.” So funny… Another site said he was “being stalked by her which is why he ate at a different place.” THIS IS GONE BEYOND HILARIOUS at this point! It is total madness concerning these two. STOP THE MADNESS WITH ROB AND KRISTEN!

irie

Posted at 3:00 PM on July 28, 2013

He is a cuckold fool , not a man

ROB

Posted at 5:00 PM on July 28, 2013

SHUT UP ..
IDIOT PERSON

saralee

Posted at 1:58 AM on July 29, 2013

You read too many bad romance novels…

Loui

Posted at 12:46 PM on July 28, 2013

Kristen is much better off with Robert Pattinson and Nick Frenkel out of her life, this nonsens with the media will never stop, Kristen used to be very joyful before Robert came fully into her life, they are not good for each other anymore, they used to be good together but no more, Robert listens to his handler, friends and family, and you cannot have so many people in a relationship and these stories from HL and the media will never stop, and the Fans from both sides are either in pain and as a result taking their frustration out on other Fans, this is becoming very messy and very abusive, the FANS CAN PUT A STOP TO THIS MESS, get over the facts that mistakes were made on both sides, but that is in the past and cannot be rectified, so the next best thing to do is to get our emotions in check and not attack each other or at least try not to go back to the past constantly, in hind sight both Kristen and Robert could have done things differently, but no one can ever see into the future that is why WE ALL MAKE MISTAKES and learn from them, and don’t repeat them, but we have no right to try and tell total strangers how to live their life’s, we as Fans are equally wrong in this situation and it is spinning out of control, and we know less with each day, we only live and comment on FALSE MEDIA LIES, LET’S STOP THAT from this point on, both Robert and Kristen deserve our respect and support for the joy they gave us with the TWIGHLIGHT MOVIES! WE CAN MAKE THE DIFFERENCE, let’s try!

Kay

Posted at 1:52 PM on July 28, 2013

Will you get off it, Loui? Nick is Rob’s manager. That’s all. He’s not a PR person.

Loui

Posted at 2:10 PM on July 28, 2013

@Kay ……. I know Nick is Robert’s manager, and not a PR person, it seems to me you know less than I thought you knew, and that don’t seem to be much, so stay off my comments, stick to your own Kay, your story stick to it

Loui

Posted at 2:19 PM on July 28, 2013

@Kay …… Make your own comments, and stop checking on people’s comments and then make remarks on them, you are getting over anxious here, stay calm

Margaret in the Pink

Posted at 8:17 AM on July 29, 2013

Kay hes ROB manager handler pr person rolled in to one and paid friend

Louise

Posted at 12:45 PM on July 28, 2013

Geesh!!! What next. All this because he was eating at a different place, which meant he was hiding from Kristen. Can’t you guys move on, please. They both seem to doing fine, both working and going about their business, as we all should. Go Rob

TBT

Posted at 12:24 PM on July 28, 2013

OMG!!! Get over these two all ready!!! They are old news. He’s moved on and so has she. Sheesh!!!!!

conniecappadonia

Posted at 12:22 PM on July 28, 2013

W Ltet me tell y rob hanging with friends got y in this mess never take advice krtty perry used y where did it get you the main thing is focus on y and kristen mend it go back to kristen she makes you happy

ann

Posted at 12:01 PM on July 28, 2013

Why should we want to call him names. We are only trying to say that rob is not the only one who is hurting. And at this point I don’t blame Rob or Kristen. All this scandle should be long over, good God it happened over a year ago. but the tabs and the papparrazzi will not let it go. Ao of course Rob and Kristen just keep getting blasted with the horrible hate, and recriminations. Does that seem fair to you, it doesn’t to me. Bonnie Fuller the editor of this load of crap, just continue. they don’t want them to make up or get over the scandle they want to stir it up and just make kristen and rob continue to pay for that stupid incident last year. Stop with your lies. you seem to think your writing a book about people who have no feelings.

Loui

Posted at 3:23 PM on July 28, 2013

Well ann, I hope Rob and Kristen is somewhere and laughing at all of us getting ourselves in a tiss over their lives, this is becoming a joke from a distance, everybody is getting personal with strangers over other strangers lives, quite funny don’t you agree.

Kay

Posted at 11:06 AM on July 28, 2013

Wow, HL. Enough already. Back and forth you go. First it’s Kristen, now Rob can’t get over it. I think it’s YOU HL who can’t get over their breakup. Your meal ticket. Leave these twenty-something actors alone!

ITS OVER DEAL WITH IT!

Posted at 10:54 AM on July 28, 2013

OKAAAAAAY!!!!!! Enough already! The relationship is over. He has moved on and she will SURVIVE! It doesn’t matter who ended it, ITS OVER! He is free to “sow his wild oats” and he is moving full steam ahead, wasting no time. She is free to put this behind her and find a new relationship with someone that hopefully is not a womanizer like Rob P. Keep your head up Kristen. Rob is not the last man standing. I hope you find true happiness. You appeared to have it before Rob came into your life I hope you get it back. YOU deserve HAPPINESS in your life. NOW it’s your time to “GET YOUR HAPPY BACK!”

CATHRYN DELGADO

Posted at 12:01 PM on July 28, 2013

YOU HAVE NOT HEARD A WORDS FROM ROBERT PATTINSON OR KRISTEN STEWART WHEN DID YOU HEAR ROBERT OR KRIASTEN TELL YOU THEY ARE SPILT IDO KNOW THESE TWO ARE MARRIED, DON`T SAY THEY NOT LOOK IT [ BING.COM

Remaz

Posted at 6:34 PM on July 28, 2013

Shut up -_____-

Guest

Posted at 10:22 AM on July 28, 2013

Wow, suffer Kristen you are pretty mean spirited. Karma comes back to get those that spew hate. My point is when they broke up last year we saw an entirely different Rob. He was AWAL other than for professional promotions. He wasn’t out partying, but on very seldom occasions and there were rumblings about him being so upset and missing her etc… Not so now. His actions are entirely different and he’s not sitting home staring at the ceiling and when he is out he’s in a good mood and having a great time. To be clear, I’m not glad that Kristen is hurting. Good people can make bad choices and regret them. I’m not hear to judge justing sharing my observations on how I read between the lines of Rob’s actions. He’s FINE.

Suffer Kristen

Posted at 8:54 AM on July 28, 2013

@Guest You’re RIGHT Rob’s not looking in the rearview mirror at that dirt filled disease ridden TRASH Kristen Stank Stewart. And its killing her while giving me immeasurable JOY!

zoe

Posted at 2:22 PM on July 28, 2013

If suffering of someone gives immeasurable joy you need help

Margaret in the Pink

Posted at 8:30 AM on July 29, 2013

Shes probably a spotty faced teen billy no mates filled with hatred she nedds a good smack bum