Selena Gomez Is ‘So Happy’ For Her Parents & The Birth Of Baby Gracie

Fri, July 26, 2013 6:14pm EDT by 16 Comments
Selena Gomez Family
Fameflynet

Peacful person

Posted at 11:23 AM on July 27, 2013

I love selena gomez im glad for her and yes awsome723 is write you should worship any other god

Katelyn

Posted at 10:45 AM on July 27, 2013

I CAN’T HELP HOW MUCH I’M OBSESSED WITH JELENA. I CAN’T HELP MYSELF.

mel

Posted at 11:04 PM on July 27, 2013

You r pathetic..

selenator4life

Posted at 9:09 AM on July 27, 2013

She is such a wonderful person. She deserves all the best. She is gona be an amazing big sis. I Luv Sel Go . <3 :)

Foult1977

Posted at 7:52 AM on July 27, 2013

Make money by working at home on your pc,chek out more at…..www.Bar40.com

hollywoodsuperman

Posted at 7:17 AM on July 27, 2013

Great ‘Big-Sister and Daughter’. Gorgeous. Sweet and Good-Hearted. Talented. Hard-Working. Great Sense-of-Humor. Loves shots of ‘Jack’,and loves to have fun…This all equals out to: ‘Perfect, Modern-Day, WonderWoman’…
Lovin’ the way you’re lookin’-out for Family…The way it’s supposed to be,Munequita.
This also makes me believe that you will be a Great Mom when it’s your turn…#WOW.
Later all; Hollywood—Out…

Awsome723

Posted at 5:06 AM on July 27, 2013

I KNOW IM SAYING ALOT BUT IM TRYING TO HELP SOME OF YOU GUYS BECAUSE THE WHOLE PERPICE OF YOU LIVING IS TO KNOW THE LORD AND WORSHIP HIM AND PRAISE HIM. BECAUSE EVERY BODY ON EARTH HAD THERE MOMENTS WERE YOU WERE TOTALY NOT WORRYING ABOUT GOD JUST SITTING THERE CUSSING HAVING SEX BEFORE MARRIGE AND HAVING AN OBSESSETION, WORSHIPPING CELEBRITIES WE ALL DO. AND ITS NOT JUST THOSE THING IT OTHER STUFF TO. ALL IM SAYING IS THE LORD IS REAL AND DEMONS ARE REAL THE DEVIL IS REAL AND IF YOU DONT BELIVE IN THE LORD THOSE DEMONS AND THE DEVIL ARE SITTING THER TEMPTING YOU TO GET OBSESSED WITH CELBRITIES(but some people who belive also get obsessed so i mean come on really…….stupid) BUT JUST TRUST IN THE LORD HE REALLY LOVES YOU AND CARES ABOUT YOU AND WANTS YOU TO COME TO HEAVEN AND THIS STUFF IM SAYING IS TRUE ITS NOT FAKE ITS TRUE IT IS I KNOW IT MY FAMILY DOES I WAS RAISED TO KNOW THE LORD BUT IM STILL YOUNG SO….. THE LORD KNOWS ITS TRUE TO HE CARES AND LOVES YOU BUT DEMONS KNOW ITS TRUE TO BUT THEY DONT CARE AT ALL THEY ARE AGAINST THE LORD I DONT KNOW ABOUT YOU BUT I WANT TO GO TO HEAVEN(not right now im to young to die) BUT WHEN I GET OLDER

TAHANI

Posted at 4:37 PM on July 27, 2013

GTFO! I’LL GO TO CHURCH TOMORROW. TODAY IS SATURDAY, AND I WORSHIP JELENA ON SATURDAY. STFU AND GTFO @ AWSOME723. ILL WORSHIP WHIEVER I WANT!

Awsome723

Posted at 4:51 AM on July 27, 2013

THE LORD IS THE RESON WE WALK THIS EARTH THE LORD KNOWS EVERY SINGLE THING THAT HAPPENS BEFORE IT EVEN HAPPENS(if that makes sense to you) EXAMPLE: HE KNOWS THE FIRST WORD YOU GOING TO SAY WHEN YOUR A CHILD BEFORE IT ACTUALLY HAPPENS. YES I KNOW WE HUMANS ARENT PERFECT I KNOW BUT GOD/THE LORD KNOWS TO. BUT THE LORD IS THE ONLY PERFECT PERSON. HUMANS DEFINATELY ARENT PERFECTO. WE SIN EVERY DAY EVERY HOUR EVERY MINUTE EVERY SECOND. THE BIBLE ALSO SAYS : THE LORDS ANGER IS ONLY FOR A SPLIT SECOND-a split) WHEN LOOK AT US ARE ANGER IS FOR LIKE HALF AN HOUR OR EVEN A YEAR OR LONGER DEPENDS

Awsome723

Posted at 4:41 AM on July 27, 2013

THE TRUTH IS THAT WE REALY DONT DESERVE ANTHING WE HAVE NOW ADAYS. ALL THE STUFF WE HAVE NOW IS JUST A HUGE BLESSING FROM GOD. WE DONT DESERVE CLOTHES TO WEAR. WE DONT DESERVE MONEY. WE DONT DESERVE A BED TO SLEEP IN. WE DONT DESERVE TO GO TO SLEEP AT NIGHT(did you know you dont put yoursefl to sleep at knight its plainly THE LORD THAT does) HELL WE DONT DESERVE TO WAKE UP IN THE MORNING IF THE LORD WANTED TO HE COULD EASILY MAKE US WAKE UP IN INTERNAL HELL!! YA I SAID IT HELL. THE ONE PLACE YALL GO IF YOU DONT BEILEIVE IN THE LORD

Awsome723

Posted at 4:33 AM on July 27, 2013

THE ONLY PERSON YOU SHOULD WORSHOP @TAHANI IS THE LORD ITS SO CRAZT HOW PEOPLE GET OBSESSED WITH THE DAMN CELBRITIES. IN THE BIBLE IT SAYS: YOU SHALL NOT WORSHIP ANY OTHER GOD BESIDES THE REAL GOD. ITS SO DUMB HOW PEOPLE GET OBSESSED OVER A COUPLE OF CELEBRITIES @TAHANI. THE BIBLE ALSO SAYS: THE PEOE WHO DO NOT BEILIEVE IN THE LORD BY THE TIME HE COMES BACK TO EARTH, THE PEOPLE WHO DONT BELIEVE SHALL BE THROWN INTO THE LAKE OF FIRE. ITS SO SAD TO SHE PEOPLE OBSESSED WITH OTHER HUMANS IT WEIRD AS HELL

LissaCaldina

Posted at 3:14 AM on July 27, 2013

abe

Posted at 12:48 AM on July 27, 2013

so this is the way she will be “Mom”?

TAHANI

Posted at 12:16 AM on July 27, 2013

I WISH I COULD MEET JUSTIN AND SELENA. I AM LIKE SO OBSESSED WITH THEM. I CRY MYSELF TO SLEEP EVERY NIGHT BECAUSE I THINK OF THEM ALL THE TIME. MY OBSESSION FOR THEM IS TAKING OVER MY LIFE. I’M ON THIS WEBSITE ALL THE TIME WAITING FOR THE NEXT JUSTIN SELENA ARTICLE THAT I CAN COMMENT ON AND SAY HOW MUCH I’M IN LOVE WITH THEM.

Leeo

Posted at 6:54 PM on July 26, 2013

Nice for her

TAHANI

Posted at 6:35 PM on July 26, 2013

I HOPE JUSTIN GETS TO MEET GRACIE AND HIS SIBLINGS. THERE ARE FRIENDS. I LOVE JUSTIN AND SELENA TOGETHER.