Robert Pattinson Cuddles Up To Kyle Richards’ Daughter In New Pic

Fri, July 26, 2013 9:05am EDT by 129 Comments
Robert Pattinson Kyle Richards Daughter
Courtesy of Instagram

incredulous

Posted at 6:53 PM on July 26, 2013

@lily i dont understand your comment can you elaborate please

Maria M

Posted at 6:50 PM on July 26, 2013

lucky girl, i wish i can meet him and get a picture too =)

perception

Posted at 6:48 PM on July 26, 2013

methinks there is misinterpretation of robs eyes here he just looks happy check out mbti infj type personality facial expression and speech is often misunderstood

?????

Posted at 9:02 PM on July 26, 2013

perception
What the H### is mbti infj type personality?
Please explain.

Horny Rob

Posted at 9:12 PM on July 26, 2013

means he’s horny.

Lilly

Posted at 6:44 PM on July 26, 2013

I just posted this at E. because as a fan I wish I hadn’t run across the pics. Lilly6 minutes ago replyreport
I just saw pics of Rob and Sarah Roemer taken in Dec. 2011. The two of them in the backseat of a limo with another couple in the front. HL explained these pics by saying they were just friends going out for a friendly dinner. After seeing these pics I have changed my mind about Rob. This was at the same time that he and Kristen were very serious. No man can be in a serious relationship and do that. HL is still using the same old words to explain all the pics of him and other women. They are just old friends and Rob and Sarah met while she was doing a film with Kristen. The dinner took place when Kristen was in England filming Snow White. Wow.

Where there is smoke there usually is fire

Posted at 9:24 PM on July 26, 2013

@Lilly
People are just so dazzled by him and are blind to these things. I have always said that Rob has been a serial cheater. There is too much smoke for there not to be fire. He fancies himself a womanizer. He can be very charming when he wants to be. Kristen is away and was very trusting of him. I think these things eventually trickled back to her. I’m sure Rob put on the charm and explained them away. It is my opinion that she eventually had enough, confronted him, he got pissed, and walked off and pouted like a child.

incredulous

Posted at 6:29 PM on July 26, 2013

no one knows the real truth of this young couples reality i support both of them they seem genuinely honest people with integrity and it is sad that anyone should choose to engage in tribal warfare over two young actors

incredulous

Posted at 6:20 PM on July 26, 2013

i just posted a serious observational comment alas it seems that is not deemed worthy for this board

@director

Posted at 5:00 PM on July 26, 2013

@director——and how many times did you slander Kristen??? your are the idiot

JamesJ

Posted at 4:57 PM on July 26, 2013

hey!!! whose the guy putting groceries in the trunk of the car? could he be Rob’s new lover?? I’m jealous — Rob meet me at CM tonight around 9–I’ll shoud you a good time, and releave your stress

director

Posted at 4:51 PM on July 26, 2013

this girl is just a kid , how dare …and the glossy eyes come from the angle of the lens . @ Robsbuzz…slanders is for idiots

@director

Posted at 9:29 PM on July 26, 2013

Wow, this coming from the biggest slanderer there is on these comment boards. Your nasty and disgusting comments directed towards Kristen are outrageous. You have NO credibility on this site. Everyone would be so much better off and there would be so much less hate if you stayed away. Its funny you calling someone else an idiot LMAO

Kristy Hawkin

Posted at 4:51 PM on July 26, 2013

my roomate’s sister makes $69 an hour on the laptop. She has been without a job for 8 months but last month her paycheck was $21940 just working on the laptop for a few hours. Here’s the site to read more……Big31.ℂ­om

Just want to help

Posted at 9:30 PM on July 26, 2013

Rob you paying attention to this?

Robsbuzz

Posted at 4:45 PM on July 26, 2013

In this picture Rob’s eye are very glossey–maybe a little to much vodka—or some of cakeys white powder—guess he needed something after the pappz jumped him at the airport—wonder how they knew his flight—maybe he needs the publicity since he didn’t make the forbes list

Debbie Bayley

Posted at 4:57 PM on July 26, 2013

Be very careful what you say as you may find yourself with a well deserved law suit you stupid pratt

@Debbie Bayley

Posted at 9:34 PM on July 26, 2013

lawsuit why? Its not slander if its accurate. Its not like we haven’t seen him come out of bars drunk and with a one night stand.

Debbie Bayley

Posted at 4:24 AM on July 27, 2013

I was referring to the white powder not the alcohol, so he likes a drink. Hes 27 for Gods sake!

Lulu

Posted at 4:41 PM on July 26, 2013

so it’s ok for the pappz to hound Kristen–when it comes to Rob being hounded then it’s despicable—-it’s DESPICABLE that both of them are
hounded—–I agree with Halle Berry something really needs to change regarding the way these snakes hound celebrities–they have a right to privacy
like anyone else—I always wondered how the pappz find out when a celeb is traveling or going out for dinner, do they have snakes hiding in trees

Woody88

Posted at 5:00 PM on July 26, 2013

@Lulu – I would love to know the mechanics of how the paps operate. It seems that some of the time they just stalk celebrities hoping that a worthwhile picture will surface, and we see nothing of it if they have pictures that do not tell any kind of story. Clearly the paps miss R/K at the airport some times but not that often! When I hit LAX I expect to see random people carrying cameras waiting for something to happen, but so far I have not noticed any such thing.

Debbie Bayley

Posted at 5:15 PM on July 26, 2013

Just to clarify, I agree that its despicable for ANY so called celebrity to be hounded while trying to go about their daily buisness. Anyone who choses to be an actor, musician, politician or anyone else in the public eye knows that whilst working they will be subject to a large amount of intrusion. However, EVERYONE deserves privacy. I am English and live near London. Ever since Princess Diana was hounded to her death by paparazzi things have improved a little but we need some strong laws with a moral backbone to prevent unnecessary intrusive behavour which includes areas like airports, public streets and private property. Not all the press are scumbags and some can behave responsibly. I agree that some of the rubbish sites dont help with the lies that are constantly published or rehashed just so they can keep making money. This is a useful discussion site and sensible people will know what is truth and what is not. There is always a small element of truth to any rumour

Catherine

Posted at 3:35 PM on July 26, 2013

I think it’s kind of funny that most of the news that comes out about Robert now is through Twitter, LoL!
In honor of the 1 year anniversary of the ‘robsten’ cheating scandals and the ENTIRE YEAR of Hollywood entertainment surrounding that – I’m giving this one last shot, just because there is a sliver left inside of me that still believes you TwiFans DO have Human hearts beating inside of you.
Everyone has been confused about what’s been going on with these two… NO ONE out here completely has the story right. However, I’ve been following these scandals from the very beginning and I was watching them for a YEAR BEFORE they started. And with the way the images are starting to turn (that kiss in Toronto didn’t look very platonic); I’ve probably got the closest thing to the truth anyone has out here.
I’ve also got PETITIONS on my blog for the papz & tabloids the reform their own well-protected Industry of Celebrity Mistreatment directed at the OWNERS/CEO’s of the majority of gossip rags around this planet that are based in the US.
We need to get control of this situation, TwiLadies… And we need to take control of taking care of each other. WHO HURTS when they post these ‘rumors’? TWIHARDS – not Kristen nor Robert, nearly as much.
Search: explaintwilightbreakingdawnending on blogspot – just like that. I just got done putting up a condensed SUMMARY about all of this right up at the top so you don’t have to search around for it. I even debunk these ‘fake photo’ theories. PLEASE at least READ IT before you brush me off. You just might be missing something really important about all this.

Laura T. Chamberlain (@LauraTChamberla)

Posted at 3:56 PM on July 26, 2013

as Catherine explained I’m shocked that people can profit ($)5443 in 4 weeks on the internet. have you read this site link… c­a­n9­9.ℂ­ℴ­M

Debbie Bayley

Posted at 3:33 PM on July 26, 2013

Rob looks so happy in this picture. I think the way the paparazzi hounded him on Tuesday was despicable. I wish these scumbags would leave him alone to get on with his life.

ROB

Posted at 3:33 PM on July 26, 2013

he is so nice ..perfect :)

guest

Posted at 3:19 PM on July 26, 2013

All the “he looks so happy without Kristen” and vice versa comments crack me up. Newsflash, fan pics they smile, paps NEVER. If tabloids continue to use pics where they are both getting swarmed, guess what, NO SMILES. For the record, he does look a bit under the influence.

acerrr96

Posted at 3:52 PM on July 26, 2013

I do not agree with you because you are never completely wrong
Do not talk Anci You know its meaning
Goodbye
Something else Robsten forever really means forever

acerrr96

Posted at 3:56 PM on July 26, 2013

I do not agree with never
Because you are completely wrong
Do not talk about something do not know its meaning
Goodbye
Something else Robsten forever really means forever
Unfortunately, the message guardian correct misspelled this

Yuk

Posted at 9:39 PM on July 26, 2013

Yuk. I just threw up. He is a womanizer and a cheater

Smile

Posted at 9:41 PM on July 26, 2013

I’m sorry but the dude only smiles like that when he has had a few in him. The other reason would be that he has two cute teenagers but that is disgusting.

sisi south africa

Posted at 3:17 PM on July 26, 2013

@fermroc I concur with you TOTALLY!

Sharon

Posted at 3:12 PM on July 26, 2013

As many of you have said before I’m keeping the faith,I still believe that they are seeing each other.like I’ve always said until I see one or the other with somebody in more than just one pic I think they still love one another and that is so they still can get back together love robsten

TRACY123

Posted at 2:56 PM on July 26, 2013

It looks like HL has really nothing new to make up about these two, they even took their names off the “pink line” above, just what Kristen and Rob wanted all along.
Vote Teen Choice Awards!!

Amber

Posted at 2:03 PM on July 26, 2013

What a beautiful smile all around ! nice

Bar hopper

Posted at 9:43 PM on July 26, 2013

Alcohol is a great thing sometimes.

Anne

Posted at 2:02 PM on July 26, 2013

Cheaters deserved to be dumped . Rob has done the right thing

Cheaters get dumped

Posted at 9:45 PM on July 26, 2013

What? First what has that got to do with this article which only makes you look and sound unintelligent. And second you are right and that his why Kristen kicked his @ss out.

ljes

Posted at 1:49 PM on July 26, 2013

@Woody88 – Nice, that you used Rob and Kristen. Theorem on guessing always is falling on Kristen’s head.
She was more talking about his friend, but obviously did not like Pattinson.
He to the questions about Kristen reacted ,,you got it in the contract”? and ,,who is asking”?
Always avoid the answers. He is the guy, he should talk. The ball is on his side.

Akvinta Vodka

Posted at 1:38 PM on July 26, 2013

Look at his eyes. That’s me. I glow in them.

Vodka is great

Posted at 9:47 PM on July 26, 2013

your right. I can see you.

Anne

Posted at 1:33 PM on July 26, 2013

Rob is done with the cheater , He has been looking very happy since he moved on

Rob is a cheater

Posted at 9:49 PM on July 26, 2013

Of course. Now he can screw anyone he wants without Kristen getting upset at him all the time.

Woody88

Posted at 1:24 PM on July 26, 2013

Rob and Kristen are deliberately keeping fans guessing. They could resolve the past and current mysteries that surround their relationship in a hot second but choose to allow the tabloid roar to continue. Kristen’s one attempt at going public (her apology) backfired on her horrendously so she must somehow feel better letting lies of various kinds (from ignorance and from maliciousness) be published about the two of them indefinitely. Ruth must be advising them that more people will attend their movies if they remain something of an enigma.

femroc

Posted at 3:02 PM on July 26, 2013

srsly?? I really don’t think they are continuing to be manipulated so much by management since Twilight is now officially over and they can get on with their own careers – I think Rob wants to have more control of his future and just wants to live his own life on his own terms – he’s been externally controlled enough – it’s HIS time now.

Just Sayin

Posted at 9:57 PM on July 26, 2013

I don’t agree. I think his manager, Nick, controls everything he does and says. I think he is trying to establish Rob as himself and not as part of a couple with Kristen. For a male actor whose fame is dependant on his sex appeal, a girlfriend is a career killer. It worked for twilight because it was centered on a couple’s relationship and fans fell in love with them as a couple. So you have to ask, was Rob with Kristen just to promote the movies? Or are they still together and this is just a smokescreen? Hmmmm

I'm sure

Posted at 4:15 PM on July 26, 2013

I agree with you! Enigma is so interesting and help them to be fame! Noone speak a lot about their movies but the magazine speak only about their private life! nobody know the true!