Robert Pattinson’s Night Out In Los Angeles: Avoiding Kristen Stewart?

Fri, July 26, 2013 9:49pm EDT by 106 Comments
SplashNews/Courtesy of Shu Sushi

make better

Posted at 5:14 AM on April 29, 2014

Hi, I do believe this is a great web site. I stumbledupon it ;) I may return yet again since I
book marked it. Money and freedom is the greatest way to change,
may you be rich and continue to help others.

NADIA

Posted at 1:09 PM on August 5, 2013

EVERYONE! Just waiting for Robsten pics releasing by X17 right now okay ?!!!!! Pics from May, June, July and even August. The truth is never hiding. You have to be smart.

Posted at 9:44 AM on August 1, 2013

Rob is doing the right thing in moving on from the cheater

Posted at 8:37 AM on August 1, 2013

You need to take part in a contest for one of the finest sites on the net.
I will recommend this blog!

Catherine

Posted at 11:27 AM on July 31, 2013

With Katy Perry’s recently confirming that Kristen & Robert’s romantic relationship WAS REAL – I’ve got a BELIEVABLE explanation about those cheating photos that MOST COINCIDES with Kristen’s public apology. I know we’ve been debating whether or not that apology was real – but ANY publicist would have advised her to come clean as soon as the situation happened. The source for that apology COULD have been someone in Kristen’s camp.

Kristen did NOT cheat on Robert with Rupert (this is the reason they reunited so soon) – she got caught fending off a predatory boss, and the photos were manipulated to either make things look WORSE to drive us all as crazy as possible, OR they were manipulated to ‘tone them down’ so Twilight Fans would be more easy to manipulate through all this.

The MAJORITY of Hollywood’s stories at the time ALL the way up until now have been outright LIES because they are TRYING to get Kris or Rob to ‘say something’ – because if they can get them to correct what’s being said about them, that’s more REAL fodder for them to twist around for us, which equals even MORE money for them.

I even thoroughly DEBUNK the ‘staged stunt’ and ‘fake photo’ theories. It’s FASCINATING – you have to read between the lines, Ladies. Come check it out and SIGN the PETITIONS to set them and us FREE from these Hollywood LIES.

Search: explaintwilightbreakingdawnending on blogspot – just like that. I just got done putting up a condensed SUMMARY about all of this right up at the top so you don’t have to search around for it.

It would be really cool if we Twihards could UNITE and SHOCK THE WORLD with this big TwiBomb as an Anniversary Present to our beloved Hollywood’s Gossip Tabloids and Paparazzi who care SO DAMN MUCH for Freedom of Speech!

Samuelle 40

Posted at 4:40 AM on July 31, 2013

If he’s got to up and live somewhere else because he is afraid he will bump into Kristen how pathetic because he might weaken .Pick up the bloody phone ,communicate and get it over with .obviously he still can’t let go and Kristen so we are told would have him back.Why be miserable if you don’t have to be.This whole saga will soon be made into a film.( not 5 I hope).perhaps they are having time apart before starting 50 Shades who knows nobody Enough.

Guest

Posted at 7:33 AM on July 30, 2013

This is true. Rob is avoiding her, I don’t think it’s why he went to dinner where he did. He’s still owns property in LF and is no longer staying there. Rumblings he’s staying somewhere in West Hollywood. Kristen recently returned to her LF home. And you see her about and about in LF b/c she knows Rob’s no longer living in the area. Why else does one leave their newly renovated 6M dollar mansion- yup, to avoid seeing their Ex.

Eloana Magalhães (@Eloanamagalhaes)

Posted at 11:56 AM on July 28, 2013

Ele precisa parar o bullying emocionalmente sobre sua indiscrição. Eles não estavam envolvidos … talvez se ele tivesse sido mais comprometido com ela, ela não teria sido vulnerável aos avanços de que o homem mais velho. Você tem que proteger a pessoa que você ama,

tanu

Posted at 11:10 AM on July 28, 2013

Hey can u say the nKame I of the video

CATHRYN DELGADO

Posted at 6:00 AM on July 28, 2013

ROBERT PATTINSON IS MARRIED TO KRISTEN STEWART ROBERT ALWAYS RUN HOME TO KRISTEN THEY WAS MARRIED IN ENGLANG HAVE YOU NOT NICE WILLL BE FELLOWING ROBERT BUT NEVER IF HE GO TO HIS HOUSE OR TO KRISTEN THEY WOULD SHOW YOU IF HE WENT TO HIS , BUE HE GO HOMETO KRISTEN

cheri

Posted at 6:34 AM on July 28, 2013

Are you drunk? You can barely spell and you’re not making sense. I know you’re crushed they broke up, but it’s time to move on with your life little girl.

mmm

Posted at 8:39 AM on July 28, 2013

@cheri, Staana08: I have to agree with you!

Margaret in the Pink

Posted at 9:25 AM on July 28, 2013

for the last 2 months youve been saying they were married in the Bahamas somewhere?

CATHRYN DELGADO

Posted at 10:09 AM on July 28, 2013

I DID NOT SAY IT IS A SECRETE DON`T SAY WHAT I SAY OR LOOK FOR YOUR SELF I WANT WHAT I SAW.

only sayin

Posted at 1:59 PM on July 28, 2013

Cathryn grow up. They are not married. And didn’t you say they were married on an Island? If they were married then why did Rob move out? Oh btw there is prove with pictures. Stop spreading lies you are more delusional than HL

Staana08

Posted at 2:54 AM on July 28, 2013

Hey they have moved on witheir lives. We should do too.

CATHRYN DELGADO

Posted at 5:36 AM on July 28, 2013

YES ROBERT IS MARRIED KRISTEN HE WILL NEVER GIVE UP KRINTEN, HE HAVE PUT HIS WORDS ON YOUTUBE THIS SITE IS ALWAYS LYING I DO NOT CARE WHAT YOU SAY I KNOW I SEEN THEIR WEDDING THAT IS WHY THEY DO NOT FELLOW ROBERT HOME HE ALWAYS GO HOME TO KRISTEN

no balls

Posted at 1:37 AM on July 28, 2013

Rob is a cuckold fool

Margaret in the Pink

Posted at 3:28 AM on July 28, 2013

why hes not with her?

CATHRYN DELGADO

Posted at 11:46 PM on July 27, 2013

I WILL WRITE DO THE PEOPLE KROW THAT WHAT YOU PEOPLE GO TO TO KEEP PEOPLE FROM WRTING THE TRUE; BUT YOU DON`T LIKE PEOPLE TO TELL LIE; I WAS LOOKING THIS UP AND FOUND THAT RPBERT PATTINSON IS MARRIED TO KRISTEN STEWART WEDDING IN ENGLAND. I LOOK FOR THIS BECAURE I KNEW ROBERT WOULD NOT TREAT KRISTEN THE WAY THOSE TWO WOMAN MAKE UP THINGS ROBERT IS NOT PLAY BOY HE WANT WHAT HIS FATHER HAVE. HE LOVE KRISTEN KNOW THAT THAT CHEATING WAS A STUNT, NO ONE WANT TO GO TO YOUTUBE AND LISTEN WHAT ROBERT SAY

JEN

Posted at 2:02 PM on July 28, 2013

@Cathryn are you still going on about this? Wake up they are over so stop trying to convince people because they know the truth and you just cannot handle it. The youtube videos you keep seeing are fan made. He and Kristen are OVER. get over it. He has moved on and so has she. So just do the same.

JEN

Posted at 2:03 PM on July 28, 2013

They are not married and never were if they were trust me everyone would have found out. The cheating was real and the damage is done. So pack it in!!

Allysa Mentor (@AllysaMentor)