Nicki Minaj: You Should Accept DJ Khaled’s Marriage Proposal

Fri, July 26, 2013 6:52pm EST by 26 Comments

Shiela

Posted at 8:25 AM on April 28, 2014

I think that everything composed made a lot of sense.
But, what about this? suppose you composed a catchier post title?

I mean, I don’t want to tell you how to run your website,
but what if you added a title that makes people want more?
I mean Nicki Minaj: You Should Accept DJ Khaleds Marriage Proposal – Hollywood Life is
kinda boring. You might glance at Yahoo’s home page and watch how they write news titles to grab viewers to open the links.
You might try adding a video or a picture or two to get people excited about everything’ve got to
say. Just my opinion, it would make your blog a little livelier.

petty D Mairakumi

Posted at 8:19 PM on October 28, 2013

Hmm! I knw dat Nicki’ Will nt agree.

N

Posted at 1:42 PM on July 30, 2013

Bonnie,
I see how you can have an opinion on this matter but to make an article telling Nicki Minaj what to do is actually none of your business

Glad to get that off my chest

jamie

Posted at 1:27 AM on July 29, 2013

I think itz about love that was a sweet honest purposal i would be thinking if i was her because she can have any man she wants but a faithful honest man all ways winnn. Good luck nikki love your music regardless

kitty

Posted at 1:14 PM on July 28, 2013

DRAKE IS STUPID FOR LETTING HER GO I THINK SHE SHOULD FOLLOW HER HEART LOVE YOU NICKI

Taylor

Posted at 11:10 AM on July 28, 2013

I think nicki should go for khaled since he had open up his mind up 2 Her.they can start dating 2 knw each other better before getting into any nuptal rite.GOOD LUCK “NICKI &KHALED

Taylor

Posted at 11:09 AM on July 28, 2013

I think nicki should go for khaled since he had open up his mind up 2 Her.they can start dating 2 knw each other better before getting into any nuptal rites.GOOD LUCK “NICKI &KHALED

C. Regis

Posted at 11:02 AM on July 28, 2013

I’m gonna go off the record and say that this is the dumbest piece of tripe that I have ever read in my life.

Albert Dominic

Posted at 10:14 AM on July 28, 2013

Jody

Posted at 10:08 AM on July 28, 2013

This site is so retarded. How the hell you gonna say she automatically should say yes to Khaled, when she may not even be attracted to him physically? She should just say yes to say yes? She may be dating someone, she may not even like him, she may not even wanna get married. But these idiots on this site like Bonnie who gives advice to famous people that she knows NOTHING about, just says she should go off and get married? In actuality, she should probably file charges. Because from what I understand he has been stalking her a little bit. But hwl thinks she should marry an obsessive creep?

Albert Dominic

Posted at 10:05 AM on July 28, 2013

For my own opinion.i dnt think that nicki will accept his proposal.bcos they hv nt been dating.talkless of acting like couples..but on a normal circumstances.nicki might say yes oo

kelendya S & Kariryah B twins sister

Posted at 1:33 AM on July 28, 2013

wait He never have dated her before guess he love her like a Good hustal friend

Champaine

Posted at 10:24 PM on July 27, 2013

Everyone Nicki minaj have accepted the proposal!
Congratulations to the lovely couple♥♥

laquil

Posted at 6:21 PM on July 27, 2013

Nicki say yess he is a great guy everyone please say vote yes

precious

Posted at 4:39 PM on July 27, 2013

Wow! That is so romantic,girl u have to accept it because if you don’t know u’ll never find a man like that in your life. Dj khaled’s he’s in love with you nicky.

Dev

Posted at 4:17 PM on July 27, 2013

Terrible picture of her climbing him like a stripper climbs a pole. Saw a picture of her from high school. She was so pretty before all the plastic surgery. What a shame, but Lil Kim’s surgery is the worst, and Lil’ Kim was a beautiful girl. Now they don’t even resemble themselves, they look so scary. It’s such a shame. Not sure who this DJ guy is, but isn’t she dating someone else for years? She must have set this up to get her guy to put a ring on it.

Mary D. Barton (@MaryDBarton)

Posted at 4:29 PM on July 27, 2013

what Melvin responded I am alarmed that a person able to profit $5632 in 4 weeks on the internet. did you look at this web site… c­a­n9­9.ℂ­ℴ­M

Keekee

Posted at 1:49 PM on July 27, 2013

Far man are the best they love the most she should but she want I love the big teddy wish him the best

jesam oka

Posted at 1:46 PM on July 27, 2013

I think Nicki should go for it…as khaled said.”Its her move”…he is really the best….say yes Nicki.

JULY 17th (@colormeukachi)

Posted at 1:07 PM on July 27, 2013

gayyyyyyy

Puhleez

Posted at 12:10 PM on July 27, 2013

She twerked on him and stole his heart. Strippers do that all the time. Silly Man!

NICKI would never accept his proposal. She’s been dating her hype man SB for years stupid.

Plus, all the money in the world wouldn’t make me want to wake up to that homely guy when I’m already a self-made millionaire myself. Just saying. #hashtagsarestupid

Foult1977

Posted at 7:45 AM on July 27, 2013

Make money by working at home on your pc,chek out more at…..www.Bar40.com

abe

Posted at 12:46 AM on July 27, 2013

fat americans aren’t a role model dad to your kids.

wilnielormejuste

Posted at 12:37 PM on July 27, 2013

i belive that nicki should just follow her heart

hohyean

Posted at 12:06 AM on July 27, 2013

i love dj khaleed nd i love nicki more.i never imagined it to be dj khaleed tho.i just want nicki to follow her heart nd wateva she decides,i’ll always be a fan…..

bernard and india walker

Posted at 10:06 PM on July 26, 2013

Hey we need invites to the stags his and hers . wedding and the 1 yr together party . Can the reception needs to be daisy duke & chaps party . Steak and talapia . Friends always trying to plan your day right ! KoOl