Selena Gomez On ‘GMA': Why Justin Bieber & I Are Still So Close

Fri, July 26, 2013 8:47am EDT by 45 Comments
Justin Bieber Selena Gomez Still Friends
Courtesy of ABC, SplashNews

Sexy costumes to buy in az

Posted at 3:52 AM on August 17, 2014

Can yyou tell us more about this? I’d care to find out more
details.

Gladis

Posted at 10:03 PM on March 17, 2014

Hmm it seems like your site ate my first comment (it was super long) so I guess
I’ll just sum it up what I had written and say, I’m
thoroughly enjoying your blog. I as well am
an aspiring blog writer but I’m still new to the whole thing.
Do you have any helpful hints for novice blog writers? I’d definitely
appreciate it.

BERTHA CHINOYA

Posted at 12:21 PM on July 30, 2013

A woman in love can do anything for the man she loves,so it does not surprise me.

catalina

Posted at 3:39 PM on July 28, 2013

well evendough they have does moments of and on some time away from eachother will help them clear their mind and really see if they can no longer be without each other or if there better like friends. there great together but lets face it its their decision not ours.

delanie

Posted at 7:52 AM on July 28, 2013

I Hope they do! They were in love with each other. I hope in the future or even soon they back together !!!

Jelena FOREVER!!!:)

KAPUA

Posted at 1:00 AM on July 28, 2013

I HOPE WHEN JUSTIN HAS HIS NEW ALBUM COMING OUT. THAT THEY ASKED JUSTIN ABOUT SELENA.

KAPUA

Posted at 12:59 AM on July 28, 2013

I LOVE THEM AS COUPLE. JUSTIN AND SELENA ARE THE LIKE THE CUTEST COUPLE.

KAPUA

Posted at 12:59 AM on July 28, 2013

I LOVE HOW SELENA TALKS ABOUT JUSTIN AND DOESN’T DIS HIM. THEY SO BELONG TOGETHER

Jeffh7

Posted at 10:32 PM on July 27, 2013

Just because Gomez is an adult, doesn’t mean she is more mature enough with her dissensions, she lied to one of the interviewers that arent so idiotic. she doesn’t want to be honest to the fans about weither she is done with that the on off relationship is over or not, I mean this is getting out of hand, she either needs to break it off or be a bad person as Justin is.

orfa london

Posted at 8:42 PM on July 27, 2013

I think that Selena is a grown woman and of an adult misleni … justin and selena Just Brakes … selena already an adult,,,, and justin only grows …. a long time to elapse before Justin will add much to her and be on her level … jb chose to rebel way … and selena is becoming respectable ladies … selena and justin very far from thinking of themselves as well as in the relationship …. just my opinion,,,

Jeffh7

Posted at 5:54 PM on July 27, 2013

Gomez is now making a dumb choices for herself! Still stuck with Idiot Justin now makes 2 of them!

jay

Posted at 2:45 PM on July 27, 2013

Reality is going to hit her in the head like a ton of bricks.

Selenator

Posted at 4:45 AM on July 27, 2013

Aww she’s a hopless romantic :)

Kalani

Posted at 2:14 AM on July 27, 2013

I do hope they end up together. I love them together. I’m glad that Selena still loves justin. Since they have been together for almost three years.

Kalani

Posted at 7:34 PM on July 26, 2013

I love justin and Selena together. I hope they end up together. There so good together.