‘Teen Wolf’ Star Tyler Hoechlin Could Be The Next Batman — Report

Thu, July 25, 2013 11:34am EST by 23 Comments
Tyler Hoechlin Batman
Courtesy of MTV, YouTube (inset)

Tyler

Posted at 3:50 PM on December 7, 2014

He is okay for the shot he is good for the batman

Tyler

Posted at 3:50 PM on December 7, 2014

He is okay for the shot

jessie

Posted at 9:50 PM on June 3, 2014

I wouldve loved to see him as batman but he is too young to play the role… Also especially when standing beside henry cavill. It just wouldnt look right.. If henry cavill looks younger than he does now.. Tyler hoechlin wouldve been perfect as batman.. seeing how good he is at being werewolf, i think he would be a good batman as well..

yen

Posted at 9:05 PM on April 2, 2014

It’s perfect! but i wish he shave his face all the time. He’s hot but he’s more hot with a clear face. Charming tyler and hot hoechlin. I hope I can see that face again. :)

greg johnson

Posted at 2:57 AM on February 28, 2014

Come on guys were better off with tyler than ben afflek.
the bastard already ruined dare devil why the hell do we need him to ruin batman idk just my opinion

Eric Carter (@ecartman12)

Posted at 5:29 AM on September 5, 2013

I am so glad he is not playing Batman. Seriously I just cannot see it at all. I would rather go with Ben Affleck than Hoechlin.

kaitlynn

Posted at 10:45 PM on August 25, 2013

Ben Affleck is going to play Batman

AngelaScherzyFcbTwVd (@CuleKillerLover)

Posted at 7:48 PM on August 25, 2013

He’d be perfect, but I don’t like Batman, and I wouldn’t like him to do it

Pato Gichini

Posted at 8:14 AM on August 15, 2013

as long as he still does teen wolf,am cul……lets hw much of a bat he can be

kaitlynn

Posted at 5:12 AM on August 6, 2013

calm down people they start shooting the movie in 2015 so Tyler has some time to think about if he wants to be Batman. I think there should be a love triangle between the 2 super hot heroes, if Tyler turns down the role I have a couple other guys in mind that could be Batman like Channing Tatum or Vin Diesel

Ron

Posted at 6:34 AM on August 2, 2013

PLEASE NO!!!!

Candice

Posted at 5:41 AM on July 30, 2013

I totally agree. ..he would make a great Batman but he can’t leave Teen Wolf…so if he could do both then go for it however if he can’t handle doing both or the two filming schedules conflict then he has to stay with Teen Wolf. Teen Wolf is blowing up and from what I heard its not a Batman movie its a Justice League movie which means he won’t necessarily be the lead actor so he shouldn’t leave Teen Wolf which is more permanent. But HE SHOULD DEFINITION DO BOTH IF POSSIBLE…HES AN AMAZING ACTOR!!! ITS NOT ABOUT HOW INCREDIBLY SEXY HE IS, EVEN THOUGH IT HELPS…HES ALSO A SUPER TALENTED, SKILLED ACTOR!!!

mads

Posted at 8:04 PM on July 27, 2013

that would be an amazing idea!!! as long as he stays on teen wolf I love the idea loll. if Derek leaves the fan base will freak!

Candice

Posted at 5:40 AM on July 30, 2013

Nan

Posted at 2:46 AM on August 20, 2013

Yeah I actually think he would fit the role as Batman. I was bummed Christian Bale wasn’t making anymore movies and at first didn’t want to see anyone else in the role but when I read this I could totally see it. As far as Teen Wolf goes, I agree, he can’t leave Derek Hale behind. The role is too important to the show and it would be great if he could find a way to do both movie/and show IF shooting doesn’t conflict, like others have said before me. The way the season ended tonight it will be interesting to see what happens in January when the show comes back on if Derek and Cora come right away or even full time. I think his character balances Scott out and is more important any of the other wolves.

Gigi

Posted at 9:39 AM on July 26, 2013

I’d love it but as long as he still did teen wolf. If he left teen wolf I think id die because he’s inspired me so much to a point no one else has ever inspired me and I first saw that in teen wolf so if he left I’d be literally devastated

AMBER

Posted at 7:33 AM on July 26, 2013

It’s good, but he’s so hot and so awesome in Teen Wolf! PLEASE DON’T LEAVE TEEN WOLF! Haha! :)

ivonne

Posted at 1:31 PM on July 25, 2013

Love this idea…. Tayler

Nancy

Posted at 12:03 PM on July 25, 2013

Maybe the next Wolverine when Hugh Jackman retires (which will be along time from now). I can’t really see him playing Batman

Candice

Posted at 5:44 AM on July 30, 2013

NOOOOOOOO WAAAAYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!
YOU CANT BE SERIOUS. ..NOBODY COULD EVER, EVER FILL HUGH JACKMAN’S CLAWS AS WOLVERINE!!!! LOL
DON’T EVEN SAY THINGS LIKE THAT. ..LOL!!!

Patrick

Posted at 12:03 PM on July 25, 2013

“Christian Bale has flat-out rejected the idea of reprising the role himself”

This is poor journalism. He actually left the door open in an interview a year ago. There is a difference between an actor expressing resignation that a studio has decided to move on versus “flat out” rejecting something.

Andy Swift

Posted at 1:05 PM on July 25, 2013

OK, I adjusted it to “brushed off the idea,” because it really isn’t going to happen. He said he’d do it IF Nolan wanted to, and Nolan has said he doesn’t. The interview I cite is from July 2013, which is more recent than an interview a year ago.

Patrick

Posted at 2:36 PM on July 25, 2013

I appreciate it! I am one of those holding out hope that he (and the studio) will change reverse course, but it seems unlikely at this point. Thanks for the quick response!