Lea Michele Is Not Speaking To ‘Glee’ Co-Stars After Cory Monteith’s Death

Thu, July 25, 2013 9:58am EDT by 5 Comments
Courtesy of FOX

stop

Posted at 1:25 AM on July 26, 2013

I wish you all would stop making stuff up. Let Lea grieve how Lea needs to grieve in private.

Cathy

Posted at 8:34 PM on July 25, 2013

There are so many talks about Lea and I wonder which one is correct. It states that Lea is in total denial and isn’t talking to anybody and wants to be left alone. Then I am wondering if Lea is strong enough to continue on glee. Ryan Murphy stated earlier that Lea wanted to go back to production early because she feels for everybody who is affected and didn’t want the cast and crew not to have a job, so is Lea able to come back to glee. Lea and Ryan had a memorial service for Cory at the Paramount studio, so I hope Lea is communicating with her co-star cause if not, how will they be able to work in the next few weeks. I am just concerned about Lea and I hope she remains strong.

Cathy

Posted at 8:32 PM on July 25, 2013

There is so many talks about Lea and I wonder which one is correct. It states that Lea is in total denial and isn’t talking to anybody and wants to be left alone. Then I am wondering if Lea is strong enough to continue on glee. Ryan Murphy stated earlier that Lea wanted to go back to production early because she feels for everybody who is affected and didn’t want the cast and crew not to have a job, so is Lea able to come back to glee. Lea and Ryan had a memorial service for Cory at the Paramount studio, so I hope Lea is communicating with her co-star cause if not, how will they be able to work in the next few weeks. I am just concerned about Lea and I hope she remains strong.

stop

Posted at 1:27 AM on July 26, 2013

This site has reported so many copntridcitons. Don’t believe any of it.

abe

Posted at 10:41 AM on July 25, 2013

what is there to say?
there is only one thikking on his body at the moment: HIS BELOVED “Rolex”.