Lea Michele ‘Is Still A Mess,’ Leaning On Ryan Murphy To Get By

Thu, July 25, 2013 3:15pm EST by 12 Comments
Lea Michele Grieving
FameFlynet

erin

Posted at 7:55 PM on March 17, 2014

And I won’t leave Lea Alone she cause the monteith family a lot of pain when she control Corey and his life so GO BACK TO BED AND STAY THERE And suffer Corey never loved you

erin

Posted at 10:06 PM on February 5, 2014

I AM SO SICK IN TIRED Of PEOPLE HELPING LEA
COREY SPENT HIS ENTIRE LIFE Lying TO HIS FRIENDS AND FAMILY and his own GIRLFRIEND/WIFE AND THE WORST PART IS HE DID THIS TO HIMSELF

THEREFORE ALL OF THE FANS of COREY MONTEITH”S PLEASE SUPPORT GLEE SEASON 7

AND NOW IT IS TIME FOR THE COREY MONTEITH”S FAN S to picture on what they want to happen on glee season 7

5654funny

Posted at 10:43 PM on August 16, 2013

GO BACK TO BED LEA AND STILL BE Devastated By Cory Monteith’s Death why do you have to control Corey life

5654funny

Posted at 9:15 PM on August 8, 2013

Hallie
I KNOW THAT COREY IS STILL ALIVE NOT SUPPORTING THE TRIBUTE BECAUSE IT IS TOO DEVASTATING GLEE SHOULD BE RETURNING BACK FOR A FIFTH SEASON on September 26th

Hallie

Posted at 4:56 PM on July 29, 2013

I think someone will love her the way Cory did but problem is she may never love someone the way she loved Cory

mflgmlfdml

Posted at 4:52 PM on July 26, 2013

lol, if she wants come back to glee then i dont think its that bad. many people WOULDNT want come back to the show ,but she wants, sooooooooo..

Jo

Posted at 7:57 AM on July 26, 2013

This is the stupidest article I’ve ever read. As if she’s suppose to be bouncing back by now or something. Anything for an article, eh? “Is still a mess” …as if she shouldn’t be? “Still devastated” ….. “relapse into sadness”. You people. Give me a break. …. I guess I shouldn’t be saying anything because I’m one of the losers keeping these stupid articles alive, but seriously. This article treats this situation as if she should be on the road to recovery and just can’t seem to do it. Come back with this same article in two years and then maybe you have something. 2 weeks after it happened… you literally have NOTHING here. Get a life of your own.

Susan J. Elliott

Posted at 5:15 PM on July 26, 2013

Agree completely. I wrote a longer comment which is not here so I turned it into an article on my blogs.

no_one

Posted at 3:13 AM on July 26, 2013

Sometimes new grief is about getting up in the morning to do what you need to do just so you can go back to bed. Seriously, it’s about getting through. What’s the quote by Robert Frost? “The best way out is always through.”

Cathy

Posted at 8:51 PM on July 25, 2013

It is so sad seeing Lea is so much pain. I understand she wants to be left alone and everything on set reminds her of Cory. Everybody is worried about Lea even her cast mates. I wonder if Lea will be able to continue glee, it will bring back so many memories of Cory. I really hope Ryan doesn’t cancel glee.

WorldHypeTv

Posted at 3:20 PM on July 25, 2013

Reblogged this on WLHTV.

Catrina L. Fletcher (@CatrinaLFletche)

Posted at 4:52 PM on July 25, 2013

what Brian said I didn’t even know that any one can get paid $4704 in four weeks on the internet. have you seen this site link… can99.ℂ­om