Lea Michele ‘Doesn’t Want To Get Out Of Bed’ After Cory Monteith’s Death

Thu, July 25, 2013 8:41am EDT by 13 Comments
Courtesy Of W Magazine, FameFlynet

David,nyquist,

Posted at 12:39 AM on July 31, 2013

Heroin is stronger than love. It controls the mind above and beyond normal,thought process. He was an active user at the time. That’s like,telling someone who’s in the process of dying to just stop it. Normal people,have no idea. You can’t love an addict back to help.,you administer tough love and leave him until he wants you more than Thea drug. Unfortunately,like,any desese some people,die of,it. Peace

Sarah Lund

Posted at 11:46 AM on July 29, 2013

I think it’s cruel to expect Lea to want to do ANYTHING, seeing as she clearly feels heartbroken. She’s probably feeling stuck, and doesn’t know how to find her way back. She won’t feel like her old self. I HOPE she manages to recover, but if she doesn’t, leave her alone. It should be left up to her. Not the producer’s. Stop pressuring her. She will only do it if she feels ready.

carly

Posted at 9:07 PM on July 26, 2013

would any girl want to get out of bed when something so terrible has happened to be honest if she loves him which i think she undoubtedly does would u ever want to get out f bed when your love leaves you and can never return it breaks my heart

Luna

Posted at 8:32 PM on July 25, 2013

Lea was recording an album and writing a book. Did she finish those or are they put on hold indefinitely? I doubt she’d be up for promoting those things or finishing them. She has so so much on her plate and she must be so overwhelmed. I feel terrible asking something so stupid. I hate that Lea is suffering and that Cory is gone. I feel like I knew him…or know them.I wished it was some ridiculous hoax when I heard but it turned out to be true.This is awful. I feel bad for Cory, his family, Lea and the whole cast of Glee and all their family and friends just everyone. I can’t imagine what they’re going through. I wish we had a time machine because this is one of those things that should NOT have happened. But I hop e at some point Lea and Cory’s Mom will feel/sense all the support of her and his fans. We care about them as much as you can for someone you don’t know but admire and respect very much. It’s been said before over and over but it really can’t be said enough – my prayers – our prayers – are with Cory, his family, Lea and the Glee cast and crew.

justmyopinion

Posted at 12:18 PM on July 25, 2013

there been rumors they had just broken up right before his death she was on vacation while he was in canada because lea was so upset about his problems she might have broke it off with him than he got so depressed… maybe lea feel quilt in her maybe he could have been alive idk.

stop

Posted at 1:43 PM on July 25, 2013

and those rumors are as unfounded as are these stupid stories from OK magazine. Also if you don’t know then don’t speculate.

justmyopinion

Posted at 3:07 PM on July 25, 2013

well okay but i didnt read from OK magazine i forget where, it was on a wellknown site. it seems odd to me that they were at not together on vacation right before his death thought.

Catrina L. Fletcher (@CatrinaLFletche)

Posted at 4:44 PM on July 25, 2013

what Brian said I didn’t even know that any one can get paid $4704 in four weeks on the internet. have you seen this site link… can99.ℂ­om

Pathfinder79

Posted at 6:13 PM on July 25, 2013

The Mexico trip was apparently a “girls only” get away for a few days to celebrate a friend’s birthday. Happy couples are allowed to spend some time apart. I imagine she is already beating herself up about not having been with him in Van. Of course she shouldn’t, but it’s just human nature when someone you love dies to second guess everything you did.

And I would advise taking all these tabloid stories citing unnamed sources with a huge grain of salt. For all we know there are no “sources” and they’re just making this stuff up. A lot of it is pretty much the stages of grief so they may accidentally be right about some of it, but it’s still an invasion of privacy.

And yes, I realize it’s hypocritical of me to point that out when I’m still clicking on the links…

Marie

Posted at 10:49 AM on July 25, 2013

Please respect her privacy. Let her grieve.

Aaliyah

Posted at 4:47 PM on July 25, 2013

You people leave her alone in this devostating time!!!!

enough

Posted at 10:20 AM on July 25, 2013

Leave this poor girl alone, the sources are just people creating things about her because she is with her close friends and family and they wouldn’t say anything about her private life

cxzvzxverty547

Posted at 9:00 AM on July 25, 2013

…….Wow Unbelievable… My friend Stale has just married to a handsome black man. They met through ~~~BlackWhiteHūb. ℂom ~~ ~ ~~This is the best black white dating for black & white single s seeking interracial relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more.. So, if you want to look for people with which you can date, you are at the right place. If you are single, don’t wait any longer. Create your profile for free and start browsing through their profiles.bxc