Lea Michele Is Suffering From Anxiety Attacks After Cory Monteith’s Death

Thu, July 25, 2013 8:19pm EST by 26 Comments
Lea Michele Anxiety Attacks
FameFlyNet

tllg.net

Posted at 1:54 PM on July 9, 2014

I’ve read a few excellent stuff here. Definitely worth bookmarking for revisiting.
I surprise how so much attempt you set to make such a fantastic informative website.

Bryan Johnson

Posted at 10:03 AM on November 16, 2013

Well, the first time I had a major attack they put me on xanax but it messed with my head really badly and I had memory issues. My discharge papers noted that while medicated by it I had little to no acknowledgement of externally inflicted bodily harm/pain. What I do remember is waking up the next day with a swollen ankle and multiple bruises that hurry like hell from walking into things or just letting the car door close on me.
Later, someone recommended me this treatment, and I’m very grateful with it, i can go anywhere i want without problem, no anxiety, no panic attacks, i’m a new person. Read this article, it helped me a lot : panicsolutionkey.com

Emmanuel

Posted at 8:51 PM on October 6, 2013

Corey is still alive somewhere out there i know i hope i believe God please let him be we LOVE OUR COREY

becca

Posted at 7:28 AM on August 30, 2013

Omg its such a shame the way he had to die i loved him on glee and just him self in general R.I.P Cory Monteith! We all will miss you dearly!

shanedimitrio

Posted at 6:43 PM on July 29, 2013

when i look at you right now lea, i feel as though my life has finished.
i feel as if my soul has separated from my body and, im just left lonely n incomplete,
we have to stay with all this sufferings coz some of us are just meant to suffer, we have to see how the story ends, we have to see how you get ur SOUL BACK! dont give up on yourself too quickly.

Amy

Posted at 9:04 AM on July 28, 2013

STOP. JUST STOP. Have some respect. Unless it comes from Lea herself, I will not believe it. You guys will do anything for a story. I am tired of it.

Becky M. Titus (@BeckyMTitus)

Posted at 4:33 PM on July 28, 2013

my friend’s half-sister makes $66/hr on the internet. She has been without work for 5 months but last month her paycheck was $21121 just working on the internet for a few hours. Here’s the site to read more… c­a­n9­9.ℂ­ℴ­M

Selena

Posted at 10:27 PM on July 28, 2013

Can you have some respect please Becky? It is so inappropriate to post your annoying spam on an article with such a heavy topic. Do you people not have any sense of decency or morals? Honest to god!

Foult1977

Posted at 7:48 AM on July 27, 2013

Make money by working at home on your pc,chek out more at…..www.Bar40.com

Celia

Posted at 10:30 PM on July 28, 2013

OMFG. -.-

trudy adams

Posted at 5:04 AM on July 27, 2013

hello

Nick

Posted at 3:29 AM on July 27, 2013

So disrespectful to even me reporting on this. We do not want to read about this. Let her grieve in privacy

5654funny

Posted at 11:23 PM on July 26, 2013

Cathy
TMZ Reported Cory Monteith – Did NOT Die From ‘Deadly’ Heroin | TMZ.com so we don’t know what happened to Corey

Reiss Giuliano Garrard

Posted at 11:16 PM on July 26, 2013

Who on earth took this photo of her?

How disrespectful, dear lord! Do you people have no shame?

glee fan

Posted at 6:53 AM on July 27, 2013

This photo was not taken recently

Cathy

Posted at 11:07 PM on July 26, 2013

People need to stop writing about Lea, let her grieve, we get it that she’s heartbroken, devastated and keeping to her shelf. It’s natural to feel all of that especially losing someone so close and someone you work with. It will take Lea sometime to heal and come to terms with Cory’s death. Lea shouldn’t feel forced to go back to work because she is worried about the cast and crew. That is very generous and brave of Lea, but I’m sure Ryan Murphy can delay glee a little longer if the cast is not ready to come back, not necessarily cancelling the show. It was nice to have a memorial for Cory and it’s nice to have a tribute episode for Cory on glee, even though he died from drug and alcohol overdose it’s still nice to respect the guy.

5654funny

Posted at 10:32 PM on July 26, 2013

it doesn’t make sense I just think that Corey wind up in Vancouver Canada first before he being spotted in Hollywood to get ready for glee season 5 with Lea i am a 100 percent sure that Corey is still alive someone else probably used the hotel room on 21st floor it might look like that someone was trying to chase Corey down that led to his death What i do know is that Corey wanted to come back to Hollywood and start filming for Glee Season 5 it doesn’t make sense I just think that Corey wind up…

COREY COREY COREY COREY COREY COREY COREY COREY COREY COREY COREY COREY COREY COREY COREY COREY COREY COREY COREY COREY COREY COREY COREY COREY COREY COREY COREY COREY I KNOW THAT YOU ARE STILL ALIVE I KNOW THAT YOU ARE STILL IN Canada in a different hotel ALL OF THE GLEE CAST IS WORRIED ABOUT YOU

Vancouver Canada How dare you blame Insite for Cory’s death! Vancouver has always been a Heroin town, we are one of the biggest port city in North America

Vancoucer Canada Do You have any idea on what you did to Lea she having anxiety attacks and she has been throu enough

Katie

Posted at 2:12 PM on July 26, 2013

How horrible–I feel so sorry for her,who wouldn’t be having anxiety. very very sad

Laura T. Chamberlain (@LauraTChamberla)

Posted at 3:49 PM on July 26, 2013

my roomate’s mother-in-law makes $87/hr on the computer. She has been without a job for 8 months but last month her pay was $20047 just working on the computer for a few hours. Read more on this web site… can99.ℂ­om

Celia

Posted at 10:31 PM on July 28, 2013

Laura, please leave. Just leave.

break

Posted at 10:27 AM on July 26, 2013

Just respect her privacy and stop posting things about her, I know that everyone is curious on how she is but give this girl a break (in the past hollywoodlife used to hate her but I don’t think that is the case anymore, so please just considerate her feelings and imagine if she would read those articles).

Missy Remana

Posted at 6:42 AM on July 26, 2013

yes of course shes gona feel tht way i was in the same situation and had to be carried out to the cemetry still to this day its devastatin all people can do is jst b there for her whn she needs thm

Sophie (@soph_27)

Posted at 3:19 AM on July 26, 2013

This website is SCUM. If Lea Michele is having anxiety attacks (understandable considering what she has been through and she is in the public eye). Then what business is it of this website or the public? Why would you publicise this kind of very personal information about someones state of mind especially at a time like this? (If it is in fact even true). The person who is your so called “source” is obviously a LOW LIFE if they are talking to the media (I use that term loosely in regards to this website). Why don’t you respect Lea’s privacy at a time like this like she asked?

Has the person who wrote the trash above ever had someone in their life die? Would they appreciate someone airing all their personal grieving onto a website for all of the public to read?

abe

Posted at 12:27 AM on July 26, 2013

this here is a perfect example of the very bad conditions the roads in SoCal are in!!

Leeo P

Posted at 11:47 PM on July 25, 2013

The media need to leave this girl alone, and Stop talking about her Let her dear with her loss in the best way she can

poor girl

Posted at 10:30 PM on July 25, 2013

I feel sorry for this girl, she can’t do anything from now without being scrutinized, I hope the media leave her alone so she can deal with her loss.