Kris Jenner: The Truth About Kim Kardashian’s Post-Baby Weight Loss

Thu, July 25, 2013 12:34pm EDT by 31 Comments
Kim Kardashian Weight Loss
FameFlynet

Has Kim already lost 50 pounds? With all eyes on her daughter’s post-baby weight loss efforts, Kris Jenner used her talk show to reveal the truth about Kim’s health.

New mama Kim Kardashian only just welcomed daughter North West with boyfriend Kanye West on June 15 — has she already gotten back her pre-baby body? Momager Kris Jenner took to her talk show to spill on her daughter’s real weight loss!

Kris Jenner Reveals: Has Kim Kardashian Already Lost 50 Pounds?

Celebs seem to drop the baby weight right before our eyes! Is Kim experiencing the same lightning-speed weight loss? “Well, it’s been 3 seconds since she’s given birth” Kris Jenner teased on her show, Kris, on July 25. She denies reports that her daughter Kim has already re-claimed her pre-baby body by shedding the pounds super quickly, but that she’s making great progress!

Two weeks ago, Kris revealed on her show that Kim was definitely not hiding away at home until her body was back to her pre-baby weight. But she laughs about the new discrepancy between Kim staying at home and her working out like a fiend. They “said I locked her in a closet, so how can she work out and eat right … if I’ve got her shackled away?” Kris playfully asked on her show.

Kris Jenner: That Amount Of Weight Loss Would Be ‘Freaky Weird’

So has Kim gotten her pre-baby body back? “Trust me!” Kris sing-songed in response to this question from the show’s guest co-host, Ryan Seacrest. “She’s not there yet.”

But she didn’t mean it in a critical way! She is very supportive of her 32-year-old daughter’s efforts to slowly get back into shape, the healthy way. Kris explained that “she is working hard. She’s not there yet, and if she were there already, it would be freaky weird.”

So how are Kim and the baby? “Everyone’s beautiful and happy,” Kris says. So glad to hear!

What do YOU think, HollyMoms? Are you glad that Kim’s getting her body back in moderation?

WATCH: Kim Kardashian To Lose 30 Pounds In 30 Days

– Kristine Hope Kowalski

More Kim Kardashian Baby News:

1. Kim Kardashian: How She Sneaked Into Hospital To Deliver Baby North
  2. Kim Kardashian, Kanye West & Baby North’s Cute Naps Together Revealed
  3. Kanye West & Kim Kardashian: How They Snuck North Into July 4th Party

justme

Posted at 11:00 PM on March 11, 2014

she looks terrifing

Theresa MacArthur

Posted at 6:12 PM on February 28, 2014

All the power to her. I can’t believe how judgemental some people are. Honestly. She just brought a baby in to the world, she created life, and all you can do is judge her because she’s lost too much weight, or not enough weight?

Never you mind Mrs Kim Kardashian, you go girl!

goo

Posted at 3:33 PM on December 1, 2013

cheater cheater weener eater!!

don

Posted at 11:35 PM on October 29, 2013

Kim is a disgusting fat pig

Michelle

Posted at 5:52 PM on October 24, 2013

This is her third marriage. It is nothing to get excited about. Neither is her weight-loss, that she in no way managed on her own. She has done everything in her and her mom’s power to get rid of the weight with any means necessary. She and Kanye are sad and pathetic. It is too soon for an engagement, ring, dress, etc. No one is going to pay much attention to their wedding, her engagements and marriages have gotten boring and repetitive.

Syaz

Posted at 1:44 AM on August 31, 2013

I like her, i seriously do but.. I dont think that’s possible for her to get her baby weight lost easily.. Even before she got pregnant she was fat. I didnt think she was curvy. Beyonce yes, but definitely not kim. she had to hide behing all her dresses to look less fat.If non celebrity was at her pre-pregnant body weight people would call her fat already. So i doesnt surprise me if she take 6 months or more. Im thin and i used to be fat once. So for kim who has not ever tried to lose weight bfre she got pregnant, things would be wat harder for her. I just know this. Thats why i Admire celebrities who shredded baby weight fast and even look skinnier than before.

Kali

Posted at 8:19 AM on August 1, 2013

Please please please Kim keep hiding!

Charlene

Posted at 8:37 PM on July 28, 2013

She still looks nice.

lenequinonez

Posted at 8:35 PM on July 28, 2013

She just had a baby. There’s no rush, why is everyone obsessed?

Parthasarathy

Posted at 12:20 AM on July 28, 2013

Kim will look even more dashing after she loses more weight

Sekete

Posted at 5:19 PM on July 27, 2013

I really dont know why people hate so much, Its so sad

zarahf

Posted at 10:39 AM on July 26, 2013

I lost at my baby weight in 12 days. Albeit I didn’t gain 50 I only gained 18 and my daughter was 8lbs of that. I guess I’m freaky to Jenner lmao.

lolhaha

Posted at 12:05 AM on July 26, 2013

Hahaha Kimmy is still in hiding because she wants everyone to think she actually worked to get all of her baby weight off….we all know she was under the knife getting that tummy tuck done as soon as she could. LOL

aylah

Posted at 11:01 PM on July 25, 2013

Lol if you dont care why do you continue to comment on every post about her .

SPR

Posted at 9:21 PM on July 25, 2013

Two words…. WHO CARES!

sue

Posted at 9:02 PM on July 25, 2013

she is a fat filthy lying whore. no one cares how much fat youve had sucked out of you or how many tucks your plastic surgeon has made. just keep hiding the less we see of filth the better.

Allana Leigh

Posted at 8:38 PM on July 25, 2013

It’s called LIPOSUCTION! Mariah Carey and Kim Kardashian are just a couple of nitwited skanks.

Kali

Posted at 8:20 AM on August 1, 2013

Nicely put, hahahaha YEAH!

Courtney

Posted at 6:55 PM on July 25, 2013

@Fatal you aren’t seriously comparing Mariah Carey to Kim KARDASHIAN are you Mariah actually had a difficult pregnancy and her twins still weighed over 6lbs each when they were born 5 weeks prematurely due to gestational diabetes among other things. MC did actually lose her pregnancy weight and is taller than Kim and a more athletic body type plus most of her weight gain during pregnancy was water weight she had severe edema. pictures released to public from the entertainment industry have always been retouched to some extent so stop calling out Mariah for that when everyone does it. the only surgery MMC had after her C-section was a hernia removal and belly button repositioning as she wasn’t eligible for a tummy tuck due to preeclampsia just like Kim supposedly had. if you don’t like Mariah who is actually quite down to earth when you meet her in person I should know I did ten years ago don’t look at pictures of her

Mel

Posted at 6:32 PM on July 25, 2013

Kim is a whore.

La Dolce Vitan

Posted at 10:34 PM on August 5, 2013

Stop judging these women. You people make me sick…you are a bunch of envious, illiterate and hateful biddies. The Kardashians made a bundle, yes….but they work for it. Do not cast stones because you never know what is in store for you. I believe in Karma. Unlike these women, I have only been with my husband, yet I do not think they are whores…look up the definition, s’il vous-plait. However, my comment is for Kris, whom I adore. Hey, Kris, I love your show and as a mother and grandmother myself, I do identify with you. I am sort of a diva, I love fashion and follow it to the letter. People say God has blessed me with good looks, but I have never seen myself as beautiful….do not feel that you need to explain yourself…you have paid your dues, raised six children and deserve every good thing that comes your way.
I truly believe that Brody is a brat and his resentment of you is complete bull______!!!!
This may seem out of place, but as a school teacher, I must insist you all try to improve your basic grammar…especially Brody. It is grammatically incorrect to say, “about you and I “, “for you and I”, “between him and I”…..the correct pronoun is “me” because the object form always follows the preposition and “I” is in the subjective case. Yes, I know, I am being boring….but your speech makes all of you sound illiterate. Also, watch your malapropisms…Kim and khloe are the worst culprits. Oh, one more thing…cannot is one word…I apologize…love you much…

Lisa

Posted at 3:33 PM on July 25, 2013

Kris NEVER said she was hiding away. Actually she said the complete opposite. Seriously STFU about her weight. First you guys were obsessed with bashing her for gaining weight she pregnant (god forbid), now you’re still obsessed with what she weighs. No wonder she’s avoiding paparazzi. Let her enjoy the baby she just had 5 MINUTES ago. The meda is disgusting.

Catrina L. Fletcher (@CatrinaLFletche)

Posted at 4:42 PM on July 25, 2013

what Brian said I didn’t even know that any one can get paid $4704 in four weeks on the internet. have you seen this site link… can99.ℂ­om

invisisble hand

Posted at 8:32 PM on July 25, 2013

So is Kim

fatal

Posted at 2:46 PM on July 25, 2013

here’s the dead weight give-away–Kris Jenner tells “the truth”?–yeah right-and then the kicker-Kris says in sing song voice “trust me” come on-and if Kim had lost any weight she would stuffing herself in the stripper rags and flashing her arse all over the malls of LA-just like that cow MeMe who acts like she actually lost enough weight to wear bikini’s which she still looks really gross in even with all the photo tricks and editing she does to her self posted twitter and instgram jokes-the only weight either of these pigs lost has been surgically removed-and since Kim just tweeted that the doctors say she still can’t work out-the whole working out like a “fiend” BS is a lie-however they both are hideous fiends so one small grain of truth I guess

Lina Watson (@LinaWatson16)

Posted at 2:22 PM on July 25, 2013

If you think Clifford`s story is impossible…, a month ago my boy frends mom earnt $7936 putting in a thirteen hour week in their apartment and the’re buddy’s step-mother`s neighbour did this for 5 months and actually earnt more than $7936 part time at their computer. follow the tips from this web-site……..Buzz55.ℂℴm……check it………

Ms

Posted at 1:58 PM on July 25, 2013

Really? Are u that dumb to believe those pics? Wouldnt those pics be all over the place an i mean even on this website tmz and what ever other media there is. Its obvious those pics are fake because her breast look normal which they wouldnt look normal since shes breast feeding and it was said she went up on her Size .. Its obviously gona take time because shes short and fat its not as easy as the visctoria secret model because theyre tall and skinny big difference shes gona hide forever and we can all live happily ever after jajajaja

jjinfl

Posted at 4:39 PM on July 25, 2013

I haven’t heard much about the breast feeding thingl since it started off with a bang. Probably she’s gotten bored with it and quit already; much better to let the nanny who sleeps in the same room w/the child give her a bottle in the middle of the night. Kim needs her beauty sleep, as she mentions frequently, and cannot deal with that kind of disturbance..

jjinfl

Posted at 4:40 PM on July 25, 2013

we can only hope.

Chicy

Posted at 1:48 PM on July 25, 2013

Just saw pictures of Kim since birth.She looks great. Check out Star Magazine website and Mediatakeout. I’m happy for her. I’m sure the haters will have something negative to say.

guest

Posted at 6:01 PM on July 25, 2013

If you believe those pics on Star and Mediatakeout are currently of Kim you are delusional. There is no way she could lose that much weight in just 6 weeks and if she had been through surgery there would be scars. Look at her hair….in one her hair is jet black and in the other it is much lighter. Even her Momager said on her show she is making progress but isn’t back to her pre-pregnancy body yet – if she was it would be “freaky”, Jenner’s word, not mine.