Robert Pattinson Hounded By Paparazzi Over Kristen Stewart Affair

Wed, July 24, 2013 12:22pm EDT by 210 Comments
FameFlynet

Dela

Posted at 4:32 PM on July 26, 2013

I think it’s high time that the airports ban all paps. They are a danger to all with there irrational out burst. There has to be law against this taunting, stalking and verbal abuse. No one should have to tolerate this no one. We the public can help….don’t buy or support any media that uses these photos. If you don’t buy them ,then there is no need for them. As for the press that’s uses these photos without permission, they should be sued. This has to stop before someone gets hurt. Now is the time to act folks. I hope you are all on board with this. Enoug!

lmp

Posted at 1:56 AM on July 27, 2013

Since when is a kiss and a few moments of g-rated hugs “infidelity?” Even the basest of the scandal sheets avoided this word, initially, because it implies that Kristen had sex with the guy–a message which is blatantly false. Now, in an ever-desperate attempt to keep the “scandal” alive, the gravy train rolling and the hits coming in, all scruples have been dropped. No celebrity in memory has ever been so cynically abused by the press.

Virile behavior?! uh oh!

Posted at 2:00 AM on July 27, 2013

Robert Pattinson the pathetic has a wonderful management team.They lie for him,they cover his backside,they pay off E, (HL) and other media pay papzz. People and the other rags to write Bull S–t stories about Kristen Stewart. People have to wonder why bullying for one kiss on Stewart continuously after more than one year. His team has crucified Kristen Stewart once again in the media the last few days and he’s looking like a real douche man. It is interesting to watch, when do not like pattinson public and not normally begin to think about the behavior of an adult man to woman, how Pattz team is kicking on defense. And again, by exposing Stewart name. WoW! just leave Krist Stewart alone !

Akvinta Vodka

Posted at 1:44 PM on July 26, 2013

I am so happy Rob is back. everything is fine again _ me katy and rob the best buddies

Catherine

Posted at 1:02 PM on July 26, 2013

In honor of the anniversary of the ‘robsten’ cheating scandals and the ENTIRE YEAR of Hollywood entertainment surrounding that – I’m giving this one last shot, just because there is a sliver left inside of me that still believes you TwiFans DO have Human hearts beating inside of you.
Everyone has been confused about what’s been going on with these two… NO ONE out here completely has the story right. However, I’ve been following these scandals from the very beginning and I was watching them for a YEAR BEFORE they started. And with the way the images are starting to turn (that kiss in Toronto didn’t look very platonic); I’ve probably got the closest thing to the truth anyone has out here.
I’ve also got PETITIONS on my blog for the papz & tabloids the reform their own well-protected Industry of Celebrity Mistreatment directed at the OWNERS/CEO’s of the majority of gossip rags around this planet that are based in the US.
We need to get control of this situation, TwiLadies… And we need to take control of taking care of each other. WHO HURTS when they post these ‘rumors’? TWIHARDS – not Kristen nor Robert, nearly as much.
Search: explaintwilightbreakingdawnending on blogspot – just like that. I just got done putting up a condensed SUMMARY about all of this right up at the top so you don’t have to search around for it. I even debunk these ‘fake photo’ theories. PLEASE at least READ IT before you brush me off. You just might be missing something really important about all this.

lulu collazo

Posted at 11:19 AM on July 26, 2013

Nasty, vulgar, idiotic way of keep bullying Kristen! If someone is going to link her with her co-star, why not talk about his qualities instead of putting him down when this guy seems to be recovering, and every one deserveS second chances. I do not believe the story, but the media should reframe the wording and start to change the manner in which they refer towards Kristen’s persona, life or choices. This IS getting very close to libel… Like Joyce Whitt said wisely: ” She made a mistake and she paid dearly for it. She lost the man she loves.” I also agree Robert seems like a coward. He lead her on only to break her heart in the worst way! Revenge, perhaps, he will always be a coward in my book.

CATHRYN DELGADO

Posted at 12:00 PM on July 26, 2013

@lulu collazo ROBERT PATTINSON IS MARRIED TO KRISTEN A LONG TIME LOOK ON THE PAGE THAT ROBERT CAME HOME IT ALL THERE AT MY COMMENT

CATHRYN DELGADO

Posted at 12:09 PM on July 26, 2013

@LULU COLLAZO NO IT IS THE PAGE ROBERT BUSH OFF RILEY BECAUSE OF KRISTEN

mmm

Posted at 5:31 AM on July 27, 2013

you’re right and I agree, stop bullying Kristen Stewart!

nicola

Posted at 10:03 AM on July 26, 2013

Dont worry Rob , the paps will again be sweet to you now that you have dumped the cheater Kristen

CATHRYN DELGADO

Posted at 12:15 PM on July 26, 2013

@nicola ROBERT PATTINSON MARRIED TO KRISTEN STEWART

Aussie lady

Posted at 9:35 AM on July 26, 2013

You know what people – I think what Kristen did pales into significance to what Anthony Weiner has done. I saw it on “E” tonight Friday here in Australia which is their Thursday program. We get it a day behind here in Australia. That guy really needs therapy for what he has done. His wife has forgiven him for herself, their son and a lot of therapy as she has quoted. So if she can forgive him (why I will never know) for what he has done to her and their son and his reputation, than I think Rob needs to take a good look at himself and forgive Kristen. Because this Weiner guy has done something much more terrible than Kristen ever did. What is it with American men, first it was Bill Clinton the than president of the USA,(Hilary forgave him)and he still gives talks at luncheons etc, why people hire him is beyond me, than David Letterman (his wife forgave him), now this guy(whose wife has forgiven him) and says NYorkers should give her husband another chance. Than of course it was David Beckam and his affairs ( Posh forgave him and has stood by him all these years because she loves him and always will), and Hugh Grant and the pro. For heavens sake don’t they know how to keep it in their pants. So does it go to say that women are much more forgiving than men it would seem so to me. If these women forgave their husbands for what they did, which was at least 100 times worse than what Kristen ever did. Also there are other actors who have had affairs with their children’s nannies and ended up divorcing their wives to be with the nanny. What do you call that. But these famous actors have been given a get out of jail free card, and they are still acting and people are still going to see their movies – Why!!!! So I don’t see why Rob can’t let it go and get over it, it was a kiss for crying out loud. If these women can forgive their husbands who have done much much worse why can’t Rob forgive Kristen. Also why is it people on here want to keep bashing Kristen for it when they won’t even condemn these men for for what they did and how they couldn’t keep it in their pants. Yet people still watch David Letterman when he should have been taken off air as far as I am concerned. People still idolise David Beckham and would go and watch him play soccer. Bill Clinton was the president of the USA and people still praised him why I will never know, and now this Weiner guy. For crying out loud – Are people that stupid and brainless they are brainless that they can’t see the difference. What Kristen did was nothing compared to what the men have done. So is it alright for these men to have done what they did and get forgiven but not Kristen. I think people on here have got their priorities wrong. Lets bash and abuse Kristen for what she did but lets forgive these men for what they did because it doesn’t matter but lets not forgive Kristen and lets not let her live it down. But than again maybe Rob has forgiven her and nobody knows what is going on with these 2.

Jenn

Posted at 2:10 PM on July 27, 2013

Weiner is not the topic here and why do you take up half a page? The paps had their fun getting in Rob’s face and bringing up the cheating so he would explode on one of them and that person would end up getting a big payday from a settlement. Only ones that bash Kristen is the ones still talking about it. I actually think Rob is trying his best to move on.

Suffer Kristen

Posted at 2:41 AM on July 26, 2013

So happy Krissy is suffering in heart break over Rob! Heheehe :)

Catherine

Posted at 2:20 AM on July 26, 2013

Everyone has been confused about what’s been going on with these two… NO ONE out here completely has the story right. However, I’ve been following these scandals from the very beginning and I was watching them for a YEAR BEFORE they started. And with the way the images are starting to turn (that kiss in Toronto didn’t look all that platonic); I’ve probably got the closest thing to the truth anyone has out here.

observation

Posted at 2:11 AM on July 26, 2013

Say what you want, I think, pattinson had a happy time, Kristen he met and that it was in his life, the best thing that happened to him.
On the contrary, I think Kristen does not know it but the best for her is to go on without this guy. Good luck Kristen Stewart!

@just me

Posted at 1:41 AM on July 26, 2013

GOOD GOING!!! Great comment :)

Akvinta Vodka

Posted at 12:30 AM on July 26, 2013

I am best friend of Rob and Katy. Through me they two grew even closer.

Rob is single

Posted at 11:17 PM on July 25, 2013

Yeah Rob must be thanking his stars that he is finally free of kstinks and her drama

Forsythe

Posted at 8:38 PM on July 25, 2013

This poor bloke must be happy to be rid of that dumb Kristen and all her stupid drama.

Annoymous

Posted at 8:30 PM on July 25, 2013

Who cares! You know he cheated on her when they were together but never got caught! She got caught that is the only difference between the two of them.They are equally horrible people not one more than the other. We don’t personally know them so who’s to say one is better than the other, For as much crap that has been in the press about him I’d say he looks more like a dog then her. She’s throwing herself into work he’s throwing himself into women’s lips.

Robert the Great

Posted at 8:01 PM on July 25, 2013

Mr. Pattinson is a PROFESSIONAL he always keeps his cool.

Nightengale

Posted at 7:58 PM on July 25, 2013

Robert, darling, you’re already too good for words, adding more muscle will just drive us wild!

Lorraine

Posted at 7:15 PM on July 25, 2013

Rob is innocent and Kristen is GUILTY.

Rob is a serial cheater

Posted at 7:26 PM on July 25, 2013

And you are a Liar. He is serial cheater but you are too robsessed to see it. Lets see, cheating by kissing the director and hooking up with the director’s daughter. Which do you think is worse? Rob can’t keep it in his pants.

just me !

Posted at 12:43 AM on July 26, 2013

@rob is a serial cheater—-at least she isnt married !!! i dont think rob would be caught kissing david cronenberg (since you mentioned he was kissing the director !!!) and i doubt a good-bye kiss is as you call it hooking up !!!! and in case you forgot rob is free and single and can do as he pleases and i am happy he is —-he has never looked better so give it up with YOUR lies because as usual you know nothing

Dela

Posted at 4:37 PM on July 26, 2013

So you are judge and jury……what court do you preside over. You don’t know any more of what happened and why than we do ,yet you judge someone like this. Remember this is still America. We do not have kangaroo courts here.

lmp

Posted at 2:08 AM on July 27, 2013

Oh, yes, we have Kangaroo courts: HW Lives, OK mag, US weekly, Perez Hilton, etc. etc.

Hollywood Liars

Posted at 7:15 PM on July 25, 2013

Kristen says it best;;”you rats, you cockroachs, parasites” hahaha

Lena

Posted at 7:00 PM on July 25, 2013

He kept quiet because he was worried the media would ask about his cheating which happened long before hers. Media bias? It’s ok for him to do it but not for her

just me !

Posted at 12:43 AM on July 26, 2013

@lena—PROOF?????

New Moon

Posted at 5:23 PM on July 25, 2013

This is why Rob dumped Kristen, she’s trash and she attracts negativity. I’m glad she’s heart broken.

Black Moon

Posted at 7:30 PM on July 25, 2013

@New Moon they should call you black moon cause that’s what your heart looks like. How do you know he dumped her? Did he tell you? The negativity comes from people like you that seem to enjoy it. I’m sure Rob would be very proud of you.

@New Moon

Posted at 9:35 PM on July 25, 2013

Yes, Kristen is nothing but TRASH.

Diana

Posted at 11:18 PM on July 25, 2013

No matter how many times you say it, its not gona make it true. Kristen is nice young woman! You are probably TRASH and that’s why you think other people are the same. Besides you are just jealous of fabulous Kristen Stewart!!!!!!!

Jason

Posted at 5:23 PM on July 25, 2013

I don’t understand why Rob has issues trusting Kristen—she made a mistake, and has been flagged, called cruel names, I’m surprised she wasn’t tard and feathered by all those horrible people. I’m a guy, let me tell you when the cat away Rob did his share of cheating, only he wasn’t in it for kissing, he was interested in dipping his pickel into as many wells as he could, then he would brag to his low life friends when Kristen wasn’t around. what a scumbag

Pickel Dipper

Posted at 7:32 PM on July 25, 2013

@Jason well stated. I especially liked the pickel dipping analogy.

just me !

Posted at 12:44 AM on July 26, 2013

@jason—PROOF?????

the truth

Posted at 2:28 PM on July 25, 2013

No, paps asked him about his cheating with Katy…when he still was with Kristen…therefore he wanted open relationship…that he can be with other women like before…but Kristen no longer wanted to play that game

guest

Posted at 4:20 PM on July 25, 2013

You sound crazy. Hahaha. Its one thing to exaggerate and its another to balls out lie. He never stepped out with Katy but nor did Kristen step out besides her indiscretion. Move on… its old news but trying to drag lies to make Rob look bad makes you seem desperate and foolish. They were young and Kristen was remorseful and hopefully learned a life lesson. Rob being hounded… sad and sites like this support the hounding Rob and Kristen continue to get. Wont you focus on that vs trying to throw blame at one of them.

the truth

Posted at 4:42 PM on July 25, 2013

hahaha…I can’t wait to come time that everyone will see the real of Mr Pattinson

Sex tape

Posted at 7:35 PM on July 25, 2013

I see a sex tape around the corner.

Katja

Posted at 11:29 PM on July 25, 2013

He did cheat on Kristen with Katy and many others. There is a rumor in the industry that Katy and Rob are engaged now. They are saying that Katy spilled the beans at Bjork’s concert. So not only that he cheated on Kristen with Katy but he might be engaged to Katy. One of the concerts goers said that Katy kissed Rob at Bjork’ concert. Another person from the entertainment industry said that Rob and Katy told their friends about their engagement. I personally wouldn’t trust Rob. I can smell the weasel. Sorry Mr. Pettinson but I have lost all respect for you. And to all of you who think that we are just trying to make him look bad. We don’t have to he does very good job himself!

anon

Posted at 11:19 PM on July 26, 2013

Think you are right. He wanted the wifey at home and to play around as well with other women. Kristens own friend Suzie wore the hat which said ‘Ain’t no-one’s wifey’. Kristen did not want to play the game anymore. She wanted the whole package after realising the awful mistake she made with RS. Rob still wants the adoration and celeb status and did not want to get too attached. I think he personally has made an awful mistake, one which he will regret for the rest of his living life. Even Nikki Reed said he was too invested in becoming the big star. Well it certainly seems to be that way, and Nikki is being proven right. Hope she and Kristen get back together on good terms as I think there was a genuine friendship there.

nancy

Posted at 12:36 PM on July 25, 2013

kristen has made Robs life a misery . He has done the right thing to dump her

GDK

Posted at 11:13 AM on July 25, 2013

These papparazis should stop asking questions that are ages ago. They should have asked who was the girl he was canoodling with in public in Canada while out and about with his co-star.. Why isn’t it a news here HL???

Sophia

Posted at 11:13 AM on July 25, 2013

How do you know the question is towards Kristen? It’s towards rob himself. As he already made himself clear enough about Kristen’s scandal by keeping cry for trust issue. If the question is about Kristen, paparazzi is really sick.