Kim may be a new mommy to a 5-week-old baby, but that’s not stopping her from wanting to already shed the baby weight! In order to get her pre-baby body back, Kim is reportedly relying on breastfeeding, and cutting back on calories.
Kim Kardashian, 32, welcomed daughter North West with boyfriend Kanye West, 36, on June 15. After being ridiculed for gaining too much weight while pregnant, she’s on a strict diet to shed the unwanted pounds!
Kim Kardashian’s Extreme 1,200 Calorie-A-Day Diet
Kim isn’t taking losing her baby weight lightly; she’s sticking to a strict 1,200 calorie-a-day diet! A friend told Star magazine all about the extreme measures the star is taking to look great, telling the mag:
She has a chef making her fresh green juices of kale, celery, spinach, collard greens and cilantro. They make up 80 percent of her diet, and the other 20 percent consists of low-fat chicken and a light salad or steamed veggies.
The source also added that she drinks four or five of the green juices a day, and she only wants to consume 1,200 calories a day. She is willing to do anything to get back to her pre-baby weight!
Kim Breastfeeding To Help Lose Baby Weight
Kim has also been sticking to breastfeeding to shed the baby weight, and it’s helped her drop all the pounds at a record speed. A source told Star Magazine:
She kept hearing that she would lose a lot of weight if she did breast-feed. That’s why she’s forcing herself to do it.
While Kim has yet to make any public appearances since giving birth to baby North West nearly six weeks ago, we can’t wait to see if all of her hard work has paid off! She’s reportedly planning on debuting her post-baby body on her mom’s talk show Kris – we can’t wait to see if she does!
What do you think, HollywoodLifers? Is Kim’s diet too extreme?
– Lindsay Goldstein
More Kim Kardashian News:
- Kim Kardashian: Why She Needs To Buy All New Shoes After Giving Birth
- Kris Jenner Reveals Kim Kardashian’s Secret Outings Since Baby North
- Kim Kardashian Speaks Out First Time After Baby: ‘I Am So Blessed’