Khloé Kardashian & Lamar Odom Defy Cheating Rumors With Cute Pic

Wed, July 24, 2013 9:08am EST by 11 Comments
Khloe Kardashian Lamar Odom Cute Pic
Instagram

Helen Hernandez

Posted at 1:33 AM on August 27, 2013

All marriages has its up and down, its goid and bad. Once Mr.Omar and Khole K tooj their vows, they became as one. Now with all that’s happening Ms. Khloe has to be there for her husband and give him alk the shim all the surpport he needs. I’m sure Mr. Omar would be there forkdo the same for his wife. That’s what communication, respect,trust,and love is all about. And I know Mr.Omar ,Ms.khole are Madly in love with each other. I know whatever issues they have can be solve.. I care for you both, work in your marriage and what anyone says is irrelevant. What goes on behind your doors is you’re bussiness and noone elses. I know for a fact it will workout for the Love you both share. I send you both my blessings, Mr.L.Omar& Ms. KHLOE omar K.. Biggest Concern, H.H

Po

Posted at 11:47 PM on August 23, 2013

Khloe will feel even more stupid posing with this cheater when she finds out where Lamar likes to spend his free time without her.

Lina Watson (@LinaWatson16)

Posted at 2:24 PM on July 25, 2013

If you think Clifford`s story is impossible…, a month ago my boy frends mom earnt $7936 putting in a thirteen hour week in their apartment and the’re buddy’s step-mother`s neighbour did this for 5 months and actually earnt more than $7936 part time at their computer. follow the tips from this web-site……..Buzz55.ℂℴm……check it………

jjinfl

Posted at 10:09 AM on July 25, 2013

Looks like a publicity stunt photo to me…look how sweet and happy we are. What has she done to her face and lips? It does not even look like her any more, she’s so plasticized, and the lips are swollen up with Botox so badly that she looks worse than Lisa Renna (sp?) If I was “Lammie” I think I’d find some better looking, less needy chicks to hang with.

Shelly

Posted at 1:51 AM on July 25, 2013

Believe this PR stunt if you want….Lamar and Khloe’s marriage have been in bad shape for a while. It was nothing but a business arrangement anyway……IMO.

sue

Posted at 12:17 AM on July 25, 2013

lomar got caught out cheating and hard up khloe needs to hang onto that bank account to make sure the mortgage is paid and the funds are there for the designer bags. poor dope relieves himself with his stripper visits. he lost my respect when he stole from the charity. he has been taught by the professional to hussle and steal. lomar return the money you stole from the charity you thief.

Gina

Posted at 2:09 PM on August 1, 2013

He lost my respect when he forgot about his children..

xbxcbe547

Posted at 10:01 PM on July 24, 2013

Unbelievable…… My friend Lynn has just married to a handsome black man.
They met through ~~MìxedSìngle.Çom ~~Here is most successful Interracial online dating site for black and white singles share their life and love with friends online. It is a nice dạting service for Interracial singles to find their romantic soul mate.. You can meet (lawyers,busy professionals, CEO,benefactors. models, celebrities, etc….). If you are single , Try a try.
RTURT

Tina

Posted at 12:16 PM on July 24, 2013

Beautiful pic!

morekare

Posted at 11:27 AM on July 24, 2013

You can’t get much uglier than to be a “Kardashian”.

David777

Posted at 10:02 AM on July 24, 2013

Dears! Any singles wanna join rich club with me and hit me up ?
I am a mature man and now I—- am seeking a good woman who can give me real love.You know any millionaire club? I think ~~~ Rìсhfishеs.οrg ~~~
is a special site focusing help single rich man or pretty girl find romance so I spend most of my online time there.. My screen name is clear4approach. If you are interested, add me.I hope your day went well and I hope to hear from you soon. Thanks for reading this!