Kate Middleton & Prince William Leave Home With Royal Baby

Wed, July 24, 2013 10:32am EST by 10 Comments
Royal baby Leaves Kensington Palace
FameFlynet

Kristin

Posted at 4:25 PM on July 31, 2013

I adore the Duke and Dutchess of Cambridge. I think that Diana would be proud of them both. I think that it is wonderful that they are sending time with her mother and going to try to give the baby prince as much of a normal life as possible. I can’t wait to watch him grow up.

LILLY

Posted at 5:08 PM on July 27, 2013

Carole rules it all. William has no balls. Carole pimped Waity out to William for 9 years. He didn’t want to get married to her but no one else was going to agree to be such a doormat. Carole bankrolled Waity all those years, she made sure Waity didn’t need a job and that’s why she really never had one. Mom wanted Waity to keep on chasing William and being his 24-7 booty call. Now they got dopey Wills in a nut bind. He’s an idiot. He’s living with Pimp Carole the Mother In Control.

Bekka

Posted at 2:35 AM on August 2, 2013

That is horrible, they are happy, only misery loves company, I think is your title. God Bless Them!!

sue

Posted at 12:24 AM on July 26, 2013

waity u r married now u r thirty one years so why keep running to your mum with the baby one day after birth grow up u r not sixteen ,

Bekka

Posted at 2:37 AM on August 2, 2013

Because that is what CLOSE families do, I guess if your not close with your family, you wouldn’t know the value!! Sad….Sorry!!

Andrey Min'kov

Posted at 11:27 AM on July 24, 2013

Royal baby like a sack of gold.

abe

Posted at 11:00 AM on July 24, 2013

the cown must be share with Robbie Williams, folks!!

Lisa 7

Posted at 10:52 AM on July 24, 2013

She should be with her mom. She’ll need advice. Plus to many cameras at home. She needs sleep and help. No better than to have her mom around.

Leah

Posted at 6:45 PM on July 27, 2013

I took care of my babies myself. My mother VISITED, and would sometimes babysit. Waity is a hypochondriac.

Bekka

Posted at 2:38 AM on August 2, 2013

Your not Royality with guards at every window and door, its a different world!! God Bless them and all they do!!