Kate Middleton: Good For You For Showing Off Your Post-Baby Bump

Wed, July 24, 2013 6:58pm EST by 21 Comments
Bauer-Griffin

benitshattuck.Buzznet.com

Posted at 2:15 PM on June 19, 2014

To the contrary, a direct mailing us postal service well-thought-out direct mail campaign and in our case that’s exactly what we did tto combat that?
Spam mails aare nothing but advertisement mails that are sent to people wwho are likely to
be interested in the category of product or service.
In promoting a product orr service, and nearly all direct mailings make offers which are rasonably
good, then it will be a thing of the past soon. From here you direct
mailing us postal service then need to print your advertising materials.

Benjamin Head

Posted at 1:01 PM on August 5, 2013

Kate still looks amazing, beautiful couple and should be an inspiration to everyone.
Kate and William with baby George

Karen Elleray, Nee [ Hayhoe-Ashard ] Dromana, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia.

Posted at 5:05 PM on July 28, 2013

Kate is great.

longlivewomen!

Posted at 4:00 AM on July 28, 2013

I’m tired of women trying to effect absolute perfection with utter ease in order to cover up some of the more difficult aspects of being female in this world like having weight on their thighs and hips etc.. We need to stop acquiesing to a stupid sexualized image and live normally. I would have been happy if Kate had covered up more for her own comfort and protection but apparently she was at ease and unbashed about the way she appeared. She was casual and real. So long as she wasn’t chilly or uncomfortable it was okay with me. Wonder what the Queen thought? Oops, just remembered I’m American so who cares!

So lucky not to be in Hollywood

Posted at 8:19 AM on July 28, 2013

Also it is the middle of summer in England! She is obviously comfortable as she is not a celebrity she is ROYALITY!

LA1

Posted at 2:55 AM on July 26, 2013

I agree with everything, except I wish we’d stop calling flat stomachs “perfect bodies” and “bikini ready.” There are a lot of body types that are healthy, and it’s natural for any woman to have a curve to her belly. Our idea of the “perfect,” “bikini ready” body tends to be an underweight one.

Enough Already

Posted at 12:13 AM on July 26, 2013

Kate this, Kate that… sorry but you need help with your own insecurities you poor dear.

Enough Already

Posted at 12:09 AM on July 26, 2013

Why is the author of this insincere article so sycophantic? I would go so far as ask it be removed as it is shallow, ill-informed, poorly written and extremely patronising.

ogo

Posted at 10:35 PM on July 25, 2013

Congratulations to Kate and William on the birth of their son. And Bonnie Fuller couldn’t have put it any better about Kate’s post-baby bump. Thank you Kate for making millions mothers out there feel good about their post-pregnancy bodies. In a world of fake perfection created and being force-fed the rest of us by the media and celebrity culture (and some so-called celebs are only well known for drugs, sex and flop movies) you showed us there is beauty rather than shame in being natural.

Enough Already

Posted at 12:02 AM on July 26, 2013

But HL and BF only exists on celebrity culture. I feel sad for anyone who is force-fed anything in this day and age, not to mention anyone who is made to feel bad by a “celebrity”. You have choices, you choose to read all of this fluff and more concerning you choose to take it on board. Intelligent people are not into celebrities, unfortunately most are searching to get glimpse at the new baby and his happy parents, however we have to see the most inane articles, written by uninformed people. Do you really think this article is genuine – it is so artificial and quite patronising. Thankfully Kate is unlikely to stoop so low as to read such dross.

happy days

Posted at 9:46 PM on July 25, 2013

HL = Shallow Life :(

happy days

Posted at 9:42 PM on July 25, 2013

Just one thing – Catherine is not a celebrity she is Royality and in every sense of the word she is regal. Anyone, ANY one can be a celebrity… unfortunately. Why still refer to her as Kate Middleton btw?

dlschuch

Posted at 9:27 PM on July 25, 2013

Not worthless. I immediately was drawn to the fact that she did not try to hide it. At the same time, she has a specific stance and cadence. It is hard to not fall back on old habits. This is how she stands.

a real hero in this arena is Tilda Swinton who starred in the The War Zone, six weeks post partum. She not only did not try to hide her body, but she appeared in nursing bra and granny panties. She did it openly and did not seem to be the slightest bit uncomfortable. And trust me, she was at least 30 pounds over her regular weight.

happy days

Posted at 9:37 PM on July 25, 2013

Yes I agree about how Kate stands – she has always placed her hands in front of her, but I don’t think she was even aware of the potential fuss. After my pregnancy I was only thinking about my bub and was shocked at the comments I was getting even months after my pregnancy about my weight (not carrying lots of weight just needed more time). Sadly these comments all came from women and more sadly fellow new mums!

happy days

Posted at 9:20 PM on July 25, 2013

I am in awe of Kate. So unpretentious and stylish. Natural and a beautiful smile – a truly inspiring woman! A born leader.

otaiku

Posted at 3:15 AM on July 25, 2013

She was looking ok

aaaa

Posted at 12:51 AM on July 25, 2013

what a worthless article.

Trish

Posted at 12:45 AM on July 25, 2013

No one told me after my baby that your tummy didn’t go flat and when my bother-in-law asked me why I still looked preggy 2 days after giving birth I was hurt. It is wonderful to see her so natural and happy and letting people know what really happens during pregnancy and post! I really admire her!

LissaCaldina

Posted at 11:01 PM on July 24, 2013

cxzvzxverty547

Posted at 10:07 PM on July 24, 2013

…….Wow Unbelievable… My friend Stale has just married to a handsome black man. They met through ~~~BlackWhiteHūb. ℂom ~~ ~ ~~This is the best black white dating for black & white single s seeking interracial relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more.. So, if you want to look for people with which you can date, you are at the right place. If you are single, don’t wait any longer. Create your profile for free and start browsing through their profiles.XCBXB

paula

Posted at 9:10 PM on July 24, 2013

maybe those so called stars can learn something from this lady….