‘Bachelorette’ Preview: Desiree Gets Dumped On Overnight Date

Wed, July 24, 2013 6:01pm EDT by 10 Comments
Desiree Hartsock Dumped
Courtesy ABC

cxzvzxverty547

Posted at 9:04 AM on July 25, 2013

Unbelievable…… My friend Lynn has just married to a handsome black man.
They met through ~~MīxedŚingle.Çoм ~~Here is most successful Interracial online dating site for black and white singles share their life and love with friends online. It is a nice dạting service for Interracial singles to find their romantic soul mate.. You can meet (lawyers,busy professionals, CEO,benefactors. models, celebrities, etc….). If you are single , Try a try.xcb

betbull8

Posted at 12:12 AM on July 25, 2013

Am I the only one in the world who doesn’t like Brooks? I am sorry I never waste time on a guy who isn’t over the moon for me! I personally prefer Chris, what I can’t figure out is why Brooks and Drew are on all the magazine covers and not Chris. Literally that is the reason I have been reading about this on the internet, I just can’t figure out if it is a mistake or what? If Des does (did) end up with Brooks, I will be sad for her, but not as sad as I would be for her if she picked Drew. There is something about Drew that I don’t like. I would not trust him, period. Whatever ended up happening and whatever we all see in the next two weeks, I just hope that Des, ends up happy. We all deserve happiness.

LittleMo

Posted at 5:13 AM on July 25, 2013

The guy (or girl for the fellas) who “gushes” isn’t always the one who is most sincere . The honest one – even if that means admitting to some initial apprehensions – is always the better choice. My sister and brother-in-law couldn’t stand each other for almost a year when they first met – they’ve been married for 20 years.

amelia

Posted at 11:24 PM on July 24, 2013

Brooks is going to be the one to leave. Then Des is going to feel so devastated that she gives up and dumps the other two to chase after brooks because as we all have been hearing and even saw she admits that she already loves brooks and chose him. the other guys didn’t stand a chance.

Tracey

Posted at 8:13 PM on July 24, 2013

Brooks is going to leave, he has been skitish the whole time and he is the only one that has not said that he loves her, and that is the one that she is really into, that is why she said I always go for the wrong guy. I bet it’s him.

Lola

Posted at 9:14 PM on July 24, 2013

Its not brooks lol. Brooks is the winner of this whole thing.

M.

Posted at 6:30 PM on July 24, 2013

This is one of those seasons that should have been cancelled about three weeks after it started. By then Des was already addicted to Brooks; and everyone was just biding time from then on. Bryden saw the writing on the wall and quit … kudos to him for that. I was the only one there who was man enough to do what they all should have done. Honestly, I didn’t care for Sean Lowe, but Desiree’s brother was not the only reason he sent her home. There’s just something about Des that isn’t right and you can’t put your finger on it. She is just not ready for real life, marriage and motherhood. One thing is certain, I will not watch another season of either the Bachelor or B-ette where a recycled contestant from a previous season is the lead.

Katarina

Posted at 8:14 PM on July 24, 2013

I couldnt agree more with the above comment!

LittleMo

Posted at 5:11 AM on July 25, 2013

If the you 2 are so bored with it and dislike it so much why are you reading articles about Des’s season and taking the time to post on it?

lee

Posted at 1:37 PM on July 25, 2013

M, I totally agree with what everything you said (except I think I like Sean).

So far, I’ve only watch the first 15 minutes of some of the episodes (it’s so boring I can’ stand watching Des trying to be “cutesey” with the guys). Des may be fun and pretty but fact of the matter, after watching her in just 3 episodes, you can easily tell Des is dull and “shallow” (and she tries to make up for her being dull by trying to be “cutesey” with the guys)! She could not even carry an intelligent conversation with the men! There are plenty of beautiful and smart ladies who competed on The Bachelor and I would say Des was not one of them. Sean was able to see “through” her. Yes, Des may be fun and pretty but she has no “depth.” She is no match to Catherine – in looks and intelligence! I’m glad Sean picked Catherine.

It’s obvious Des is so “desperate” to get married, so much so that after being eliminated by Sean from The Bachelor series, she jumped right away to be the next Bachelorette. I don’t know how she got that “gig” because there are women out there who are a better catch than Des.