‘Twisted’ Recap: Danny Reveals His Motive For Murdering His Aunt

Tue, July 23, 2013 11:59am EST by 17 Comments
Twisted Season 1 Episode 7
Courtesy of ABC Family

martha

Posted at 6:14 PM on March 31, 2014

I really think that jo and danny should go out because they are ment for each other and they always share their secrets also that jo has gone through a lot if things like charlie when he threatened jo. I dont think that lacey should go out with danny because the only thing is that she gets mad when danny tells her the truth and then she breaks up with him. And I think she is a tat because she was dating danny and the other boy at the same time. And I have a lot of more reasons but I’m not saying nothing more.

Jo and danny= yes
Lacey and danny= no

VIVA Hasta Manana (@VivaRunor)

Posted at 3:50 AM on April 30, 2014

I agree with you dear. Lacey does not deserve Danny but Jo does. Jo it was who stood by Danny through thick and thin even when she hadn’t fallen in love with him. He accepted Danny as her friend after his juvenile imprisonment, she upheld the course of friendship unlike Lacey who rejected him even after several apologies.

For real, Danny and Jo are meant for each other. Lacey does not deserve Danny. She’s not a true friend one should have.

Reese

Posted at 1:18 PM on February 2, 2014

I love Lacey and Danny together they look good together and I think that Lacey has a better chance than Jo

Jo doesn’t deserve Danny
Lacey deserves Danny

Reese

Posted at 1:10 PM on February 2, 2014

I am all for Dacey because I think they look good together and I think that Danny likes Lacy better than Jo and I think Lacy has a better chance than Jo

kemi rose

Posted at 7:44 AM on December 23, 2013

i am all 4 janny all t
he way hu wudnt b 4 ril that chemistry z off the rails

Sarita

Posted at 4:39 PM on November 9, 2013

I think that Joe shouldn’t go out with Danny because I feel sorry for Rico! Rico has been waiting for so long and he has been the only one there for Joe when Danny was in Juvenile! And suddenly he comes out and Joe is all over him! :) I mean its not that I Don’t wanna see Danny and Joe together its just that it’s UNFAIR for Rico!

Michele

Posted at 12:58 AM on October 3, 2013

Omg!! Just wanna know why he killed his aunt already.. Story could still be awesome.. But we need details already! And i wanna see Danny and Joe together.. That gets my vote. Btw.. Thank God denise richards is Beautiful cuz she sooo cant act! And wt heck with wierdo principle of school.. Can we talk about how horrible it is a freak like that runs the school.. Sounds like the principle where i teach at a Christian school i mite add! Lol

misty

Posted at 1:42 AM on November 9, 2013

I think that the reason he won’t get with her is that she somehow ends up being related to him. He constantly tells her that she is the most important person in his life… I think he knows.

powerpack

Posted at 6:33 AM on September 5, 2013

Danny and Jo would really look a good couple and they should stay together .
Lacey doesn’t deserve Danny

princess bora

Posted at 2:12 PM on August 14, 2013

team janny all the way come on seriously jo’s been there since the very beginning and i dont really lyk the other girl at all!! (Spoiler alert!)

Jordyn

Posted at 6:48 PM on July 26, 2013

I didn’t really care if Danny hooked up with Jo or Lacey because I was having a hard time thinking about which one of them looked good with Danny. But I am happy that Lacey broke up with Archie because he is such a jerk.(I think he was the one who poisoned that boy on the soccer team and that he,Scott,Phoebe,and Sarita killed Regina). But I feel bad for Jo because she really loves Danny but she could probably hook up with Rico they would look kind of cute together.

Alexia

Posted at 2:37 PM on July 25, 2013

That janny scene was anything but intense, they have no chemistry BUT lacey and danny omg that is undeniable right there.

Laura

Posted at 7:51 AM on July 25, 2013

That Jo & Danny dream was SOOO HOT. Janny is the heart of this show & it would be a travesty if they didn’t explore that romantically in later seasons:-(

Rachel

Posted at 7:16 AM on July 25, 2013

I am all for Dacey right now but endgame has to be Janny. I mean…if anything this episode just proved that. I need some anticipation, some build up…NOT a couple who were going to have sex in a cemetery…
Don’t get me wrong, I love Lacey but you want someone who was there for you in your darkest hour & that will ALWAYS be Janny!

Sarah

Posted at 6:47 AM on July 25, 2013

The Janny scenes in this ep were so frigging intense. They are so my OTP<3

Janine

Posted at 6:24 AM on July 25, 2013

I knew he would confide in Jo, that Janny scene was intense & their dream kiss was OFF THE CHAINS HOT!!!!

GingerOlive

Posted at 10:46 PM on July 24, 2013

Great review! Yes, this was a twisty/turny episode alright! Very very curious about what sort of power Tara held… and why Jo (and maybe Lacey too) would need Danny’s protection present day. I am head over heels in love with the Danny/Lacey storyline because their chemistry is sizzling and the actors play off each other really well (the Jo/Danny kiss in the dream sequence just seemed awkward). And what was that smirk about that Danny had on his face after making out with Lacey in the graveyard?