Selena Gomez’s 21st Birthday: Friends Put Justin Bieber’s Face On Her Cake

Selena Gomez Justin Bieber Birthday Cake
X17

idhaseunghyun

Posted at 12:10 PM on July 24, 2013

move on selena!

Posted at 1:37 PM on July 23, 2013

I WOULD THINK SELENA WOULD INVITE DEBBIE RYAN. VANESSA, ASHLEY TISDALE, CHELESA KANE. AND OF COURSE THE BEAUTIFUL GORGEOUS ACTRESS AND HER FRIEND WHO I LOVE HER WORK. JULIANN HOUGH. SHE’S SO AMAZING.

AEM

Posted at 10:47 AM on July 23, 2013

I don’t understand Selena’s party. Where is Vanessa, Ashley Tisdale, Taylor, Demi, and David Henrie?

Posted at 1:35 PM on July 23, 2013

I DON’T SEE ASHLEY TISDALE OR VANESSA. TAYLOR NEEDS TO GET HER OWN LIFE. I DON’T SEE THE TALENTED GORGEOUS BEAUTIFUL HER CLOSE FRIENDS ZENDAYA COLEMAN. WHO’S ALSO FRIENDS WITH JUSTIN. OR THE TALENTED ACTRESS BEAUTIFUL WHO I ADORE SO AND LOVE DEBBIE RYAN OR BELLA THORNE. WHO’S ALSO FRIENDS WITH JUSTIN OR ARIANA GRANDE.

Michelle

Posted at 9:53 AM on July 23, 2013

These 2 both need help. Get over themselves and each other

rb

Posted at 4:26 AM on July 23, 2013

I think it’s time to get Selena some Physiatric help over the break-up with the Bieb’s:
• Devilish costume and the JB cake for her birthday? She would have had to have known about the design of the cake before hand for her to wear the horns, and outfit! JB’s song “heartbreaker” that’s coming out?
• Again she made it clear to the world in her recent interview on July 22, 2013 on E that she is not with Justin and that she is single. She had plenty of time to get the E producers to make corrections on the status of her relationship with the Bieb’s!! So it Justin did not show up for her Birthday or made any comments for her birthday, it’s because she burned another bridge. At this point in her life I think she needs Physiatric help to get over the “Bieber Fever”!! Just saying!!

ejay

Posted at 10:16 PM on July 22, 2013

Everyone’s obsession with Justin and Selena means she could OR he could hook up with someone else right under your noses and you would still be speculating about them. First love is not always true love!

rb

Posted at 11:06 PM on July 22, 2013

He is so high profile the paparazzi, and his back stabbing supposed friends won’t let him sneak under anyone’s nose.

Posted at 3:32 PM on July 25, 2013

NEVER SAY NEVER.

Kira Bieber

Posted at 10:13 PM on July 22, 2013

Gosh.. EVERYBODY CALM DOWN! The Biebs is currently in CANADA and enjoying life! He posted pictures on Instagram of him in Canada! Get it right! Selena Gomez is over him and ugh! It would be so much easier if they just told us if there dating or not! I HATE FIGURING STUFF LIKE THIS OUT!

rb

Posted at 11:10 PM on July 22, 2013

Go have some of her cake and ice cream!! Please don’t eat the Selena & Justin Bieber pictures on the cake!!

emily

Posted at 10:06 PM on July 22, 2013

He flew home to Canada? What does that say? I find everyone’s interpretation of what is real and speculation incredible. As fans, being played by any celebs is uncool. So either believe or not and move on!!!!

teddy

Posted at 9:26 PM on July 22, 2013

~~~ wowo.Nice day.Do you want to have a serious interracial relationship?My friend Ann has just married to a handsome black man.Just GO TO ♥ mixedflirt.Çom♥ – the black white single MatchMaker works for serious singles! Meet black, white, gorgeous, beautiful, hot singles for romance, dating and enduring relationships.A Serious interracial dating site for black and white singles seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more.Date an ideal interracial match can never be easier!

rb

Posted at 5:07 PM on July 22, 2013

There’s a third picture of Justin & Selena kissing in a heart on the cake. So I agree with Victoria on her comment; ‘why would her friends be so insensitive to her feelings of her and Justin picture on the cake if they weren’t together?’ Some people are in denial. Yes, take a good look at the cake and believe!! They are going to be super private with their relationship! My guess is, as soon as that new mansion in Colombia gets remodeled that’s where they will be enjoying each-other without the paparazzi.

aquarius64

Posted at 5:27 PM on July 22, 2013

If Selena went back to Bieber she hasn’t matured at all, despite turning 21. I guess I’d deny it too, who wants to openly admit to loving someone that spits on people, endanger lives and pees in a bucket for fun?

Ramzav25kea,Riri& Cb team

Posted at 4:07 PM on July 22, 2013

why does Justin Bieber name has to be mention about What selena gomez does or do in this Article

Posted at 7:00 PM on July 22, 2013

UM MAYBE CAUSE THERE PICTURE IS ON THE CAKE. I DO HOPE JUSTIN AND SELENA GET TO TALK PRIVATELY.

lola

Posted at 3:32 PM on July 22, 2013

why can’t you just exept the fact that they are OVER!! god just get over it.selena has a career to focus on.she is not caring about Justin and she doesn’t need to be.

Jerry

Posted at 7:48 PM on July 22, 2013

If they are so over, then why do they keep seeing each other? The countless house visits, Selena’s plane trips to Norway and Sweden, the club dates, the backstage kiss on the cheek at the Billboard awards, the 4th of July hook up, and all the instagram pics are proof enough that Selena and Justin are NOT over each other.

Posted at 8:25 PM on July 22, 2013

YES THANK I AREE. BESIDES THEY CAN’T STAND BEING WITHOUT EACH OTHER. NOR CAN THEY STAND BEING WITH EACH OTHER.

Posted at 8:26 PM on July 22, 2013

I HIGHLY DOUBT THAT JUSTIN AND SELENA ARE SO NOT OVER WITH EACH OTHER.

Posted at 5:58 PM on July 23, 2013

YES I AGREE. THEY CAN’T STAND BEING AWAY FROM EACH OTHER. BESIDES JUSTIN AND SELENA HAVE BEEN IN EACH OTHER’S LIVES FOREVER.

Jocelyn Yepez

Posted at 3:18 PM on July 22, 2013

i so agree with you victoria they are so dating again

simran

Posted at 2:48 PM on July 22, 2013

I love justin n selena . if they get back together iwould be very happy.

rana rageh

Posted at 3:11 PM on July 22, 2013

happy baerth day selena

selenator

Posted at 2:36 PM on July 22, 2013

OK THEY ARE NOT DATING GET OVER IT I LOVE SELENA SO CONCENTRATE ON HER AMAZING PROJECTS AND NOT HER LOVE LIFE GIVE HER SOME PRIVACY

Victoria

Posted at 1:43 PM on July 22, 2013

Oh They are so dating again! She can deny it all she wants. But I mean if they weren’t, her friends wouldn’t have been insensitive enough to put pics of them two on her birthday cake. They probably did it since he wasn’t going to be there physically to celebrate with her.

rb

Posted at 4:57 PM on July 22, 2013

I agree with Victoria on her comment! Why would her friends be so insensitive to her feelings of her and Justin picture on the cake if they weren’t together? Some people are in denial. Thiers’s a third picture of Selena and Justin picture kissing in a heart at the bottom of the cake. Yes, take a good look and believe!!

amelia

Posted at 1:17 PM on July 22, 2013

jelena forever!!!<3

David

Posted at 12:43 PM on July 22, 2013

Oh my goodness, I do hope her friends
Stop her from eating the cake. She is
So so so chunky already. Not cool

jelena fan together or apart

Posted at 1:22 PM on July 22, 2013

chunky what is chunky to u selena is far from chunky n if she want cake then she can have cake

Posted at 6:37 PM on July 22, 2013

OH SHUT UP @DAVID YOU FREAK. SHE’S SMALL. BESIDES SHE LOVES FOOD. GTFO. SAYS THE GUY WHO LOVES SELENA.

Kayla Bow

Posted at 7:41 PM on July 22, 2013

her face is chunky

THE TRUTH

Posted at 11:34 AM on July 22, 2013

I think the cake was made a while before they broke up and then they didn’t want to throw it away just because of a little part of Justin! So I think it was made before the party because its either that or she’s a liar!
And btw there is no proof of Selena thinking Justin is the one because she, he and his and hers mum said that this relationship is a fun me not a serious relationship! U gym she have to freaking remember that!

rb

Posted at 12:31 PM on July 22, 2013

Your comment on the cake is ridiculous and speculative. These kids are millionaires, they could have a new cake made in 5 hours!

Posted at 10:57 AM on July 22, 2013

I HOPE JUSTIN AND SELENA GET TO HANG OUT TOGETHER SINCE THERE FRIENDS.

Posted at 10:34 AM on July 22, 2013

I’M LIKE SO OBESSED WITH THEM. I SO LOVE JUSTIN AND SELENA TOGETHER.

Posted at 10:33 AM on July 22, 2013

THERE FRIENDS. I LOVE JUSTIN. I HOPE JUSTIN AND SELENA GET BACK TOGETHER. I WATCHED THE INTERVIEW WITH RYAN SEACREST. AT LEAST SHE DIDN’T BASH HIM. I LOVE SELENA AND JUSTIN TOGETHER.

Posted at 10:12 AM on July 22, 2013

I LOVE JUSTIN AND SELENA TOGETHER. I DO HOPE THEY GET BACK TOGETHER. JUSTIN DOESN’T TURN 21 UNTIL TWO YEARS.

ivan

Posted at 9:54 AM on July 22, 2013

I doubt he will be there in view of the fact some of her friends and family, who will be there,reportedly don’t like Justin. Why should he be there under those circumstances?

jm

Posted at 9:40 AM on July 22, 2013

The cake was from FANS, not her friends!!

rb

Posted at 12:34 PM on July 22, 2013

I see her friends carrying the cake, so proof are in the pictures that the cake are from her friends and not fans.

jane

Posted at 2:09 PM on July 22, 2013

that doesn’t mean the fans didn’t give her friends the cake to give to selena

Posted at 7:06 PM on July 22, 2013

I WISH JUSTIN WOULD WISHED HER A HAPPY BDAY. SINCE THERE FRIENDS. I HOPE THEY GET TO TALK OR GET BACK TOGETHER.