Kate Middleton Gives Birth: Haters React On Twitter To Royal Baby

SplashNews

ロレックス エクスプローラー 中古

Posted at 1:17 AM on October 16, 2013

サマンサ

Plutogirl

Posted at 4:42 PM on September 5, 2013

The hating is justified rejection and offense at the archaic, medieval notion of monarchy. Babies are born every day, and those of us who believe that all people are created equal object to the idea that any one of them is somehow more worthy than any other. Want to help babies? Giving to the March of Dimes is a good ideas, as is giving to any charity that helps the world’s poorest children.

Notaroyalbaby

Posted at 6:41 PM on January 17, 2014

Get a brain! Babies are born EVERY 10 SECONDS! He is just a baby not a royal baby

"Imgood"

Posted at 7:42 PM on July 23, 2013

Who want to keep hearing about who got shot down the street or who got robbed down the street I don’t,so hearing the birth of a baby is good news so people who talking stupid get a life………………

Jerisingleton

Posted at 5:39 PM on July 23, 2013

Congratulations on the arrival of the young Prince!

nostr

Posted at 4:57 PM on July 23, 2013

Not to instigate hate but they are correct to a certain extent. I why should EVERYONE care about the birth of a baby. It happens every single day. Does this baby poop gold? I get reporting on it for a day or so, but I can’t imagine it being shoved down the mouths of people. I mean the baby isn’t even theirs. All humans are equal so why should wewworship the birth of one, who in the very far future will turn tp dust like the rest of the world.

Shiralee

Posted at 3:48 PM on July 23, 2013

To be honest, I don’t blame them. We all have our own opinions and I’m not gonna brown-nose (kiss the arses) of royalty. Don’t get me wrong, I have nothing against babies because they’re innocent, aren’t they? Not to mention cute and can cheer people up. But why go so crazy about 1 baby? There are several born across the country and only he gets recognition. Just because he may be a king, doesn’t mean he needs so much news coverage.

Clayton

Posted at 9:49 PM on July 23, 2013

I agree that it’s quite annoying how this whole affair has been shoved into everyone’s noses over the past few weeks. Whatever happened to real news?