Lea Michele: How Her Friends Saved Her After Cory Monteith’s Death

Mon, July 22, 2013 3:13pm EST by 16 Comments
Fameflynet/Courtesy of FOX

MArie Davis

Posted at 8:00 AM on July 24, 2013

my co-worker’s mother makes $74 every hour on the laptop. She has been fired from work for eight months but last month her pay check was $14422 just working on the laptop for a few hours. Read more on this site……..Buzz55.ℂℴm

Jillian

Posted at 5:48 PM on July 23, 2013

Can people just leave Lea Michele alone. She has been through enough and all you people can think about is publishing minor details about something so heartbreaking.

KathyWitmer (@KathyWitmer2)

Posted at 6:08 PM on July 23, 2013

what Harold responded I’m impressed that any body able to earn $4240 in 4 weeks on the internet. have you seen this website… can99.ℂ­om

Sharon

Posted at 12:57 PM on July 23, 2013

I would be lying if I did not question as to why she wasn’t with him. If she had done her research, she would have found out that intervention is only the beginning of the road and you stay real close and she failed to do that. You can say it’s his fault all you want, but it is a sad sad sickness and he needed the proper guidance afterward. Her world should have stopped and said “okay, where do we go from here Cory?” “What do you need from me to make your life happy and we’ll get you back on track…I know we can do it together”. But that is not what she did. He supported her and was very good to her and we all know it. But, she was in Cabo and she had just been there, and posting pictures that I felt were a little weird and you could tell that she wasn’t giving a worry about him. She was on that vacation with her friends and paid no attention to where her BEST FRIEND was and where he was in his recovery and focus just on him and his needs to get totally clean. This is what I did for my husband and this is what 100% love is all about. But, her priorities got screwed up. Sorry but that is the way that I see it. Do any of us really know the torment and sadness in his heart for falling in that black hole again after fighting so hard to get out the first time and no one sitting next to him with his hand in theirs. .

Jessica S. (@iamjetika)

Posted at 1:17 PM on July 23, 2013

She isn’t a baby-sitter and it was not her responsibility. He is an adult. He needed her support, yes, but he had to fix it on his own. We have NO idea what she said to him after he got out and the support she gave him.

Nina

Posted at 5:35 PM on July 23, 2013

You are an idiot! She apparently went on a trip to celebrate her best girlfriends’ bday. She could not have anticipated what happened. When addicts want to cover, oh they can do it so so well. I know..my best friend died last year. I’ve known her since we were 11, and she hid everything very well. Lea and his friends could only do so much. Ultimately, it was a battle he had to face and overcome himself. Your comments are so way off the mark.

Lily

Posted at 12:02 PM on July 23, 2013

Lea Michele, I’m so sorry for your loss. Stay strong <3 we are here for you.

It is kind of vexing that Ryan said that it's hard to love an addict. Lea supported him the whole way, and it is quite obvious that she loved him, and tried to help him, but Cory slipped once he was away from Lea. Lea kept him in check and she made him want to live.

Cory was a wonderful guy, and doesn't seem like the type of person who would have been an addict, but he relapsed, and relapsing can always be the worst. I feel so bad for Lea. They were supposed to be married in 1 week, and now Lea has nothing to hold on to :(. Her whole world just slipped away in one day.

It was Cory's fault, but he had a rough childhood, and it's a disease. He just slipped and couldn't get back up. Finn and Rachel were so cute and so were Cory and Lea. Now Cory's looking down on Lea. Lea, you just lost your world, but heaven gained an angel.

Stay strong. I love you <3 You are amazing and talented and absolutely drop dead gorgeous. Obviously, it takes time to get over something like this, but time will heal your scars.

There are so many people here to support you, and Cory's death was a shocking one. I have been so sad for the past week and a half since I heard about it too. Obviously, I'm not hurting as much as you probably are, but I know how it feels to lose your loved one.

You will get through this with the grace of God and the love and support your friends and fans provide you with.

Stay strong. Cory is watching you from above.

Love,
Lily

Sharon

Posted at 1:01 PM on July 23, 2013

What do you mean getting married in 1 week?

Chelsea

Posted at 12:40 AM on July 23, 2013

I kinda find offensive what Ryan Murphy starts saying any time he opens his mouth. Stop telling us things like loving an addict, we intervened him, we had to cut him off, he was humiliated and ashamed, i told him his job was safe and crap. Stop it, ryan! We got it you didn’t kill him, you tried si hard, he was the one to blame, he did this to himself, poor people who loved an addict yes, we got it!
Just really disappointing to see someone saying all this behind someone dead. He was dear to many of us. And he did fight to get better. He went to the rehab. Give him a rest, because i sense anything but good intentions from your words. You speak like you care more about how you and your show look like. Just let us grieve without your crap okay?

maybe see someone if it last much longer

Posted at 2:34 AM on July 23, 2013

Well it is hard to love an addict and and they are often ashamed they started using again. They did try to help and they did think he wanted to get better. Don’t yell at Ryan becasue the situation sucks. Seems to me you have misplaced anger issues. You are and at Cory and you are lashing out at Ryan.

Reese

Posted at 9:31 AM on July 23, 2013

Grow up please.

teddy

Posted at 9:26 PM on July 22, 2013

~~~ wowo.Nice day.Do you want to have a serious interracial relationship?My friend Ann has just married to a handsome black man.Just GO TO ♥ mixedflirt.Çom♥ – the black white single MatchMaker works for serious singles! Meet black, white, gorgeous, beautiful, hot singles for romance, dating and enduring relationships.A Serious interracial dating site for black and white singles seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more.Date an ideal interracial match can never be easier!

Any

Posted at 7:02 PM on July 22, 2013

Good to know she has friends that she can lean on, she is a strong and talented girl I wish her the best.

Lisa

Posted at 5:45 PM on July 22, 2013

All i hope is that Lea will not turn in the same direction as Cory, she is a very talented and sucessful women. Stay strong!

rikki

Posted at 4:29 PM on July 22, 2013

I’m so sorry lea for you and the family of Cory but now he’s looking after you in the sky : )

NatalieLee (@Natalie29449841)

Posted at 5:00 PM on July 22, 2013

my best friend’s step-mother makes $86/hour on the computer. She has been fired from work for eight months but last month her pay was $21901 just working on the computer for a few hours. Read more on this site… can99.ℂ­om