Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez: Their 6 Most Romantic Instagrams Together

Sun, July 21, 2013 8:30am EDT by 23 Comments
Selena Gomez Justin Bieber Instagram Pics
Courtesy of Instagram

airbnb

Posted at 12:59 AM on August 21, 2013

Genuinely when someone doesn’t know after that its up to other visitors that they will help, so here it happens.

getting your ex back

Posted at 10:28 AM on July 23, 2013

If you desire to obtain much from this article then
you have to apply these strategies to your won webpage.

Emiley

Posted at 3:48 PM on July 22, 2013

Hi Garry! I love your comments.You are the coolest girl and your comments are AWESOME!

Garry

Posted at 3:28 PM on July 22, 2013

No I don’t think they are the best couple neither on the instagram nor in their life.I not only think but I believe that Justin deserves a better and more loving girl than Selena.

Emiley

Posted at 3:48 PM on July 22, 2013

Hi Garry! I love your comments.You are the coolest girl and your comments are AWESOME.

Mrs.bieber

Posted at 3:18 PM on July 22, 2013

Wow Selena has officially lost it!

Selena Gomaz

Posted at 3:12 PM on July 22, 2013

Me and Justin are not together. I cant stand that loser!! I hate Justin! Please will you take this down?

Garry

Posted at 3:38 PM on July 22, 2013

Hey Girl! firstly learn to type selena’s name. YOU WROTE SELENA GOMAZ. Who is GOMAZ? hahahahahaha!

Rachel

Posted at 8:07 AM on July 24, 2013

i’m so agree with u selena…. i dnt think justin really loves u.. i hope ur ok…. Justin is the worst man in the whole world.. love u!!!

Biebers girl

Posted at 1:37 PM on July 22, 2013

True that they are really perfect for each other. You guys deserve each other. Love you and Happy 21st birthday Selena you and Justin are my inspirations love your number 1 fan.

Christabel

Posted at 12:27 PM on July 22, 2013

If Justin is happy to be with her then i say carry on bieber nd i wish they won’t break up nd come back together like their relationship is a joke i just wnt u guys to be steady nd to be the way u were before

MsPROOFthatGODexists (@MsProofGODexist)

Posted at 8:51 AM on July 22, 2013

As sweet and romantic as these pictures are…you can see the breakdown of the relationship with every shot.

In the first on from July 20 2011, they are totally into each other..he’s snuggling her and she’s deeply appreciative to have him, she even has eyes closed taking in the moment..

The next picture shows Justin is a young man still into his woman, but her with.a defiant expression, as if to show off that she’s with him..

The next photo they are laughing, which shows Justin feeling comfortable to be himself with her, and her going along with the laughs…for now.

The next photo shows her with a devious finger-nail in her mouth, pouting for the camera, meanwhile Justin is still devoted and proud to be with her.

The next photo shows Justin again the devoted and doting boyfriend, but Selena is turning away from the camera…hmmm..?

The next pic shows Justin busy at work on his computer, trying to focus and maintain his position as the hottest act in Pop Music, meanwhile she sits behind him pouting at not being able to get his full attention like she always does.

Justin deserves better, but I wish them both a lot of luck. Seeing these romantic pics shows how much they cared for each other, and makes me sad they couldn’t work it out. :(

Ja

Posted at 8:41 AM on July 22, 2013

Watched the e interview. Was Selena wearing hervpurity ring? Also, why would he fly. To California if he is in CANADA. For a friendship.

Belieber.L

Posted at 7:22 AM on July 22, 2013

İf justin will be a happy no problem. Justin Bieber really love selena gomez. I know it.Yeah, I am unhappy. But justin bieber so happy. This is make me happy.

LissaCaldina

Posted at 12:07 AM on July 22, 2013

David

Posted at 10:44 PM on July 21, 2013

Justin is so brave to date such a chubby girl.
He must reaally love her. Does he
Really want children with her? They will
Be chubby too. Same with grand children
And great grand children

Kayla

Posted at 10:27 PM on July 21, 2013

If they are happy together then they should date. I am both a belieber and a selenator and I respect and support them both. Justin means the world to me I love him so much and I hope to be as successful as them both. I really want to be a singer and I hope my dream will come true like theirs did. They are so talented and if they like each other then they should date and everyone should be happy for them. Love you justin <3 I wish them all the happiness in the world

nkansah fanta

Posted at 10:01 PM on July 21, 2013

please i need a help from you.i am a sport boy with the age of 18 years.i run 100m,200m, high jump and long jump

Vera

Posted at 2:13 PM on July 21, 2013

They’re perfect couple!she is very sweet,smart,sexy and hot! Yang lady with very good manners !!

eagginie

Posted at 11:38 AM on July 21, 2013

Reblogged this on edwinblogs.

SPM

Posted at 11:21 AM on July 21, 2013

I haven’t even seen the video yet!!

Kalani

Posted at 10:51 AM on July 21, 2013

I hope Selena invites justin to her bday party. Since its tomorrow. I love justin and Selena together. They compliment each other. Hope they end up together.

abe

Posted at 9:35 AM on July 21, 2013

he is sad to be a cry baby together with selena in bed.