‘Vampire Diaries’ At Comic-Con: Silas, ‘Delena’ & More Season 5 Scoop

Sat, July 20, 2013 8:18pm EDT by 38 Comments
Vampire Diaries Season 5 Spoilers
Courtesy of The CW

Ahmad

Posted at 10:19 PM on August 4, 2013

This will defenately freak some selena fans,never mind if i were u i will join up team klaus-ceroline coz that’s gonna be blastt!

latoyah

Posted at 6:22 AM on July 27, 2013

when does season 5 start in Australia please?

Julie

Posted at 9:08 PM on July 25, 2013

Damon and Elena forever!!!

Julie

Posted at 9:04 PM on July 25, 2013

I am so happy Damon and Elena are together. Hope no matter what they stay together. Hope Stefan gets out of the box and kicks Silas butt

Lexie

Posted at 4:49 PM on July 23, 2013

Stelena<3

Anna

Posted at 10:14 AM on July 23, 2013

I miss Klaroline & Stelena already:-(

Katie Lorrigan

Posted at 11:34 PM on August 6, 2013

Klaroline may still happen, so hold out for that one, at least. As for me, I’m going to enjoy Delena! (I was rooting for them since the beginning of season 2!) :D

Selena

Posted at 7:50 PM on July 22, 2013

I really hope Stelena are back by the end of this season or the next, Delena is already annoying me & I am looking for reasons to get back to watching the show now that Klaroline is nonexistent!!!

Blair

Posted at 7:09 PM on July 22, 2013

i don’t think that should be fine Damon is always the bad guy he is always chessing after his brothers girlfriend

Bornveey

Posted at 3:29 PM on July 22, 2013

I prefer STELENA to DELENA guiys somethings are just not real come on we all know that.

Riley

Posted at 6:17 AM on July 22, 2013

She better be making a final choice again otherwise it will be DE forever & that really is unrealistic!!
Oh & SE weren’t boring, they are what a real relationship looks like….dumb teens don’t know the difference!!

Ellen

Posted at 6:57 PM on July 30, 2013

SE where totally boring, and why on earth, would anyone ,want elena to go back with stefan or him even wanting her back, after she said she is in love and loves Damon.Delena is totally realistic, they had a slow journey over 4 years, of going from hate and everything in between to Love. I beg to differ that a relationship, that jumping in to bed after a few episodes, and was based on lies and deceptions is more realistic. She basicly admitted to matt, she is supposed to love Stefan, because He made her gratefull to be alive, after her Parents died, and matt basicly told her, that she is in love with damon,, when she said i cant chake Him.. She choose stefan the first time, because she was afraid to admit her feelings for Damon, because lets face it, Damon is unpredictable and impulsive, and cant be controllled by elena when her life is in danger, He is not afraid of the consequences, he rather ,her hate him ,then her beeing dead. You could tell it broke her hearth, when damon put her on the spot. When she became a Vampire she could not denie Her feelings any longer. It would have taken her a much longer time as a Human to realize how much She loved Damon.

Ellen

Posted at 7:00 PM on July 30, 2013

and i forgot to say, Im not a dumb Teen nor are My friends, we are Adults, because Delena and Damon, and Ian alone, Has a Fanbase of all ages, because they are the real love story not little girls version of rainbows and unicorns.

Katie

Posted at 11:42 PM on August 6, 2013

I have to agree. Not only does slowly falling in love happen more often, it is MUCH more entertaining to watch- and it gives hope to those who can’t make a guy fall in love with them and start having such intimacy at the very get-go. Damon and Elena is very realistic- they both changed lots because of their love for each other, and this also happens in real life.

Jessica

Posted at 12:17 AM on July 22, 2013

OMG How many times will Elena have to make a final choice i’m pretty sure Damon is her final choice. So just get over it STELENA fans STELENA was boring anyway! :)

Julie

Posted at 9:06 PM on July 25, 2013

I agree

Jessica

Posted at 12:16 AM on July 22, 2013

Katie

Posted at 11:46 PM on August 6, 2013

Agreed.

Maddie

Posted at 6:38 PM on July 21, 2013

I know people, it’s all about Klaus & Caroline too!! Hopefully Stelena will be back but until then KLAROLINE should really be the main focus<3

KLAUS AND CAROLINE!!!!

Posted at 5:57 PM on July 21, 2013

woops Klaus

CLAUS AND CAROLINE!!!!

Posted at 5:56 PM on July 21, 2013

Aren’t you forgetting one very important couple? Hello?!!! Isn’t it obvious?! Claus and Caroline!!! Duh!!

ryan the girl loves niall horan

Posted at 5:22 PM on July 21, 2013

WOW

Tia

Posted at 2:36 PM on July 21, 2013

I hope SE happens either at the end of this season or the start of the next or I am so done with this show:-(

Jessie

Posted at 9:04 AM on July 21, 2013

Oh God, I really hope Stefan gets back with Elena soon, I don’t think I can stand Delena all season!!

abe

Posted at 5:03 AM on July 21, 2013

pst± LIVING THE PROSTITUTE LIFE WORKS WITH EVERY MAN.

AMBER

Posted at 3:26 AM on July 21, 2013

Sounds interesting, but what about Caroline and Klaus? Will we see them kiss? Or be in a couple of scenes together? Will Klaus be in this season?

Rhiannon

Posted at 12:34 AM on July 29, 2013

I was hoping the same thing… the Caroline and klaus. I mean in season 4 we got to see some shades of Klaus that weren’t all evil. I would rather that then Stefan and Elana not being together. That just saddens me.

zxcbereru

Posted at 1:59 AM on July 21, 2013

Unbelievable~~Wow~ My friend Lynn has just married to a handsome black man met through ~~InterracìalCirclě. Çom~ They told me it is a Specialist interracial online dating & social networking site specifically for black and white singles interested in an interracial dating and relationship. You can find the man or girl of your dreams. Love me love my color.rt5u

James

Posted at 11:44 PM on July 20, 2013

Oh jealous Stelena freaks i see here GTO loosers

Kel

Posted at 11:12 PM on July 20, 2013

Sorry that Damon has to be stuck with Elena this season. Both Salvatore brothers deserve so much better.

Stefan

Posted at 10:10 PM on July 20, 2013

Damon never gets the girl waah waah waah, well he stole his brother’s girlfriend so let’s see how well that works out for him…DICK!!

fuk hollywood life

Posted at 12:56 AM on July 21, 2013

he didnt steal her elena chose him u idiot

Shayne

Posted at 9:48 PM on July 20, 2013

Oh please, Delena aren’t going to last! Talk about unrealistic lol!!!

cawodokixyky

Posted at 9:54 PM on July 20, 2013

just as Laura replied I am shocked that anyone can get paid $8005 in a few weeks on the computer. did you look at this webpage>>>www.Bar40.com