Kate Middleton & Prince William: Their Final Pregnancy Prep Revealed

Sat, July 20, 2013 3:16pm EDT by 16 Comments
Royal Baby Prep
FameFlynet

mp3 ringtones

Posted at 3:57 PM on February 25, 2014

Is there any way to play MIDI music files on a MySpace page? I want to, because I collect and listen to MIDI music.. What if I don’t want it to loop?.

Ann decker

Posted at 3:29 PM on July 21, 2013

I had natural birth two times. I would do it again if I had another child. I would do it no other way. Drugs go to the baby and can slow the baby and labor down I was able to get up 45 min after delivery to shower. But everyone has to do what is right for them. Painful yes but the minute that baby is born all the pain vanishes into the back of your mind

laylah

Posted at 10:12 AM on July 21, 2013

24 hours and 20 mins of labor was the most excruciating pain ive ever experienced without an epidural and this is my first baby :'(

zxcbereru

Posted at 1:54 AM on July 21, 2013

Unbelievable~~Wow~ My friend Lynn has just married to a handsome black man met through ~~InterracìalCirclě. Çom~ They told me it is a Specialist interracial online dating & social networking site specifically for black and white singles interested in an interracial dating and relationship. You can find the man or girl of your dreams. Love me love my color.cvbwr

Juliette

Posted at 10:45 PM on July 20, 2013

Personally, I think one will never be ready for pregnancy. No matter how blunt someone will be about giving birth’s ghastliness, you really won’t know what it’s like until you’ve gone through the hell yourself.

Charhug

Posted at 9:06 PM on July 20, 2013

Thank God somebody told Kate the truth about giving birth. I went through natural childbirth TWICE (way back when) because it was THE THING to do at the time. Can’t believe I was such an idiot!

cawodokixyky

Posted at 9:56 PM on July 20, 2013

just as Laura replied I am shocked that anyone can get paid $8005 in a few weeks on the computer. did you look at this webpage>>>www.Bar40.com

Dee

Posted at 10:09 PM on July 20, 2013

Can’t believe you lived through that. Yes, I’d never go without an epidural. It’s insane. My babies were both just FINE too, no effects from the medication. It does nothing at all to harm the child. My kids were both alert and healthy. Now they’re grown up – they’re more than fine too.

Brenda

Posted at 11:24 PM on July 20, 2013

LOL! That makes two of us. What was I thinking> My doctor put me off an epidural telling me it was a VERY long needle and would hurt like the dickens so I had nothing. I sure as heck would go for all the drugs I could get my hands on if I were to do it today. What a dope I was.

Dee

Posted at 5:42 AM on July 21, 2013

You just got bad advice, and you were young !

Licia aghaduno

Posted at 7:53 PM on July 20, 2013

I’m happy for them n i suggest that they should present d baby for d pope francis to bless him/her when d child is born.

Dee

Posted at 10:06 PM on July 20, 2013

They’ll NEED to bless the kid if Waity is it’s mother. It will need HELP.

trebby14

Posted at 1:38 AM on July 21, 2013

i dreamt of being their servant, to have them as bosses,i really don’t know if they give indians a chance to be a servant,footman

Dee

Posted at 5:43 AM on July 21, 2013

Are you JOKING ? Why would you want to do that ? be subservient to a pair of dolts ?!

trebby14

Posted at 5:45 AM on January 31, 2014

..being a royal servant food accomadation provided.in india they are thousands of expensive engineering,medicine,acounts few hundrerd are good,rest money eating,sucking. college.its look good on cv for hospitality career,honour of serving a royals..i like this job,any reply..

Joan J. Clark (@JoanJClark1)

Posted at 4:28 PM on July 20, 2013

just as Anita said I’m shocked that you can get paid $7301 in four weeks on the internet. did you read this web site… can99.ℂ­om