Kristen Stewart ‘Dedicated’ To ‘Camp X-Ray': Moving Past Robert Pattinson?

Sat, July 20, 2013 5:05pm EST by 121 Comments
Kristen Stewart Working Hard
FameFlynet

Edgardo

Posted at 3:45 PM on July 30, 2013

First of all I want to say excellent blog! I had a quick question that I’d like to ask if you don’t mind.
I was curious to know how you center yourself and clear your head prior to writing.
I have had a difficult time clearing my mind in getting my ideas out there.
I truly do take pleasure in writing but it just seems like
the first 10 to 15 minutes tend to be lost just trying to figure out how to begin.
Any recommendations or tips? Thank you!

vidéo privée

Posted at 10:49 AM on July 29, 2013

Have you ever thought about adding a little bit more than just your articles?

I mean, what you say is important and all.
Nevertheless just imagine if you added some great images or videos to give your posts more,
“pop”! Your content is excellent but with images and videos,
this site could certainly be one of the very best in
its niche. Excellent blog!

Oh gosh

Posted at 10:21 PM on July 24, 2013

Don’t trip and fall Stewie. Ha haheheeee!

timothy foley

Posted at 2:42 PM on July 24, 2013

she looks confident let alone sexy this will make her forget about rob

Snowgoose

Posted at 3:06 AM on July 24, 2013

I am happy for Kristen that she has the new movie to focus on. I think she is a good actress and I look forward to seeing it.

I am glad she is putting the past behind her. Yes she made a mistake and let an older MAN who SHOULD KNOW BETTER lead her into the deep end of the sh*t pool. But that is in the past. Unlike the Angelina she isn’t flaunting it in Liberty’s face.

To this day I refuse to watch any of Angelina or Brad’s movies and I will also Boycott any of Rupert’s movies as well.

Kristen I support you and all your projects. Good Luck.

Smile

Posted at 4:00 PM on July 23, 2013

I’m not going to lie. I was shocked that Lane was hired for this project. His past is problematic. Still I hope that this film has something worthwhile to say and the acting is excellent. Kristen needed to diversify in choosing her film roles and this role will be good for her career is she pulls it off regardless of Box Office.

The Difference

Posted at 2:58 PM on July 23, 2013

Angelina Jolie is likeable. Many can’t stand Kscrew she has no likeable qualities. In fact she stinks!

cici

Posted at 12:19 PM on July 23, 2013

@Aussie lady

well said .I agree with you!!

TRACY123

Posted at 10:41 AM on July 23, 2013

I love a girl in cammo! This movie seems like a perfect fit for Kristen, kick butt, action right up her alley, she looks likes she’s in great shape, no flab on her!

Aussie lady

Posted at 6:38 AM on July 23, 2013

@katie, she did not cheat on another woman, the sleazeball did that himself. If his marriage was perfect ask yourself why did he do it than. Everyone knows that Liberty said herself that her marriage was in trouble and she did nothing to fix it WHY NOT? Any other woman would have tried to fix it by going to counselling and sitting down and talking about it, but she didn’t, she let it go. So this is also her fault for being so stupid. But she doesn’t seem to have minded, she is rid of the sleazeball now. She got her 2 minutes of fame by posing naked in a magazine. You talk about kristen having no figure, Liberty hasn’t go one either, she is straight up and down like a twig. How she got to pose nude in a magazine is beyond me. She isn’t even nice looking. If she smiled she cracked the mirror. This was just the excuse that Liberty wanted. It is common knowledge that she filed 3 times for divorce from the sleazeball for cheating on her when they were in England,but she dropped them much to her family’s disapproval.. The 3rd time she dropped it was because she got a part in SWATH playing the queen. She also said that she felt like a single mother bringing up 2 children. Well she didn’t have to go to LA with the sleazeball but she did. Why is it you are blaming Kristen for what happened don’t you think you should be blaming the sleazeball he was 100% at fault and he knew better and he took advantage of her. Kristen is very beautiful. I hate to think about what you look like. Have you looked in the mirror lately. She is picked to wear the designer’s outfits because she does them justice. Can you say the same thing. Would you do them justice. It sounds to me like you are very jealous of her about how she looks and what she gets to wear. She is not a home wrecker or a skank. But does that go to say you aren’t a skank. The only homewrecker was the sleazeball, he wrecked his own marriage. You say that you work with better looking girls what are they models. You say that she has no figure, she does. What about you are you fat, is that why you have a figure. Is it you are jealous of the way she looks, it sounds like it to me. This young lady has done nothing to you and you should mind your own business. So are you also saying that it was ok for Angelina Jolie to steal Brad Pitt from Jennifer While Jen and Brad were still married. Everyone seems to have forgiven her. So why can’t people leave Kristen alone. Just let it go.

Snowgoose

Posted at 2:57 AM on July 24, 2013

I agree with a lot of the things you have said in this post. I personally see Rupert as the home wrecker in the fact that he is the older man who in my opinion insinuated himself between Kristen and Rob. I hate to admit that I have known the pressure of a determined man can wield when trying to coerce a woman to sleep with him. I believe he wore her down and that she made out with him so he would back off; but that is my personal opinion. I also have to say that at this point I am kind of pissed with Rob and the way he has been toying with her. I am glad that she is focusing on other things and I am happy for her.

Aussie lady

Posted at 6:08 AM on July 23, 2013

@shady kristen – why can’t you leave her alone. What are you jealous of what she can do and how much money she gets and the praise she has got from TMG. Maybe you should got and do their training and see how you survive. I bet you wouldn’t. You probably have never exercised in your life. I am happy she she got praise from TMG. They obviously were impressed by her dedication to the training she was doing. She has shown she can do the training and give it 100%. Can you do the same thing. I gather not. Please leave her alone.

Shady Kristen

Posted at 2:23 AM on July 23, 2013

So now The Homewrecker is in a movie with a murderer Lane G??? Really does her immorality know any boundaries at all???