Robert Pattinson For Dior: Tons Of New Images Revealed — See Pics

Fri, July 19, 2013 9:52am EST by 82 Comments
Robert Pattinson Dior Homme
Courtesy of Dior

Madlyn Wolter

Posted at 4:51 PM on September 22, 2013

Id must check with you here. Which is not one thing I usually do! I get pleasure from reading a put up that can make people think. Additionally, thanks for permitting me to comment!

übersetzung englisch deutsch sätze

Posted at 8:48 AM on August 11, 2013

Hello there, I believe your web site might be having internet browser compatibility problems.

Whenever I take a look at your web site in Safari, it looks fine but when opening in I.E., it’s got some overlapping issues. I simply wanted to provide you with a quick heads up! Apart from that, wonderful site!

nicola

Posted at 12:16 AM on July 26, 2013

Had HL made the pool pic with Rob as the cover shot …….this post would have got more than 30000 hits

avk

Posted at 2:19 PM on July 23, 2013

Rob’s Dior campaign is gorgeous !

Catherine

Posted at 10:19 AM on July 23, 2013

TWILIGHT FANS… These two kids deserve to be TREASURED by the Twilight Fanbase, not judged so harshly. Tomorrow is the one-year anniversary of the cheating photos being published – ONE YEAR!! If the way this story has been so extended and mean has made you angry, let’s cause our own Twihard STORM. #nomorerobsten
Whether you are on Team Kristen, Team Robert or both; OR whether you believe these various scandals have been staged for whatever reason – SEARCH: explaintwilightbreakingdawnending on blogspot – just like that, I’m easy to find. SIGN the PETITIONS for Hollywood to reform its own Industry of Celebrity Mistreatment, and restore the most BASIC Constitutional rights & freedoms to ALL of our favorite Celebs – such as the rights to LIFE, LIBERTY and the PURSUIT of HAPPINESS. They do not deserve to loose these things JUST because we love them!!

nicola

Posted at 9:10 AM on July 22, 2013

Rob is insanely talented . Cosmopolis proved he can act , Let me sign , his song has 18 million hits on you tube , it shows he can sing . He is gorgeous to look at and gorgeous inside . He definitely has it all .

hope and pray

Posted at 5:13 AM on July 22, 2013

Rob……I said before you had it all! I didn’t know all your female workers thought so too! They are all drawn to you too! You sure have some kind of appeal to them! Good Grief what a “MAN” You ARE YUMMY! INCREDIBLE EDIBLE ROB!!!!!!!

Marie21

Posted at 3:11 PM on July 21, 2013

This ad campaign is beginning to look like a big publicity stunt. They just keep rolling the pics out and we keep buying into it. Any time I hear someone talk a out a star and they can’t get by the oh he’s so cute and what a hot body I am thinking that’s all he is.

CATHRYN ELGADO

Posted at 9:37 PM on July 21, 2013

@Marie21 ROBERT PATTINSON ISTHE SAME MAN THAT COME HERE OVER FIVE YEARS AGO.THE SAME BABY BOY THAT TOLD ANYONE THAT WILL LISTEN TO HIM, THAT HE CAME TO MET THE 17, YEAR OLD GIRL HE HAD A CRUSH ON WHEN HE SAW HER IN THE MOVIE [ INTO THE WILD ] AND THAT IS STILL HIS GIRL, KRISTEN , YOU HAVE BEEN DOING ROBERT LIKE HWL, MAKING THINGS UP. WHAT OTHER GIRLS YOU SEEN ROBERT WITH? IF YOU CAN NOT NAME ONE
BECAUSE YOU MAKE IT UP, EVERY STORY HERE ON THIS SITE IS CLOSE MOUTH PICTURES. BECAUSE HWL MAKE UP THE STORY . AND ADD THE WORDS. SO EVERY THING THAT YOU MADE UP IS NOT TRUE, AND ROBERT AND KRISTEN ARE TOGETHER BECAUSE I DID NOT HEAR THEM SAY A WORD,AND NOW ROBERT AND KRISTEN ARE AUDITION FOR THE MOVIE FIFTY SHADES OF GREY,

Louie

Posted at 3:06 PM on July 21, 2013

Gorgeous looks, great personality and the biggest empty suit I have ever seen. Can’t act, can’t sing and can’t do anything.

hope and pray

Posted at 5:20 AM on July 22, 2013

Boy are you DEAD wrong lady! He has it all!

hope and pray

Posted at 5:21 AM on July 22, 2013

SORRY THOUGHT YOU SOUNDED LIKE A WOMAN! ARE YOU JEALOUS OF ROB??? YOU SHOULD BE!

HOT!!

Posted at 7:58 AM on July 21, 2013

Rob is incredibly handsome

Arkansas

Posted at 10:02 PM on July 20, 2013

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mr. Dior Vodka

Posted at 3:47 PM on July 20, 2013

Proud of hypocritical world.
Good photos & bad personality.

HOT!!

Posted at 6:41 AM on July 21, 2013

Mrs Dimwit
Gorgeous looks
Even greater personality

acerrr96

Posted at 12:42 PM on July 20, 2013

I do not know what makes you love all these images
I love Rob but with Dior hate

felicia

Posted at 11:59 AM on July 20, 2013

Hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

niki

Posted at 11:50 AM on July 20, 2013

Rob is unique and gorgeous . He is one of the most promising actors today

Love Me Some Rob

Posted at 9:16 AM on July 20, 2013

@laura..womanizing douchebag? Maybe your Christian sons should teach you about Christianity, like judge not least ye be judged. Still waiting for proof of Robs womanizing from somewhere other than gossip sites. Rob is a georgeous and kind man. Stop the name calling and appreciate his hotness!

Love Me Some Rob

Posted at 9:18 AM on July 20, 2013

Oops, meant @guest, sorry Laura.

Laura

Posted at 7:11 AM on July 20, 2013

Margaret
None of these young women are sitting at home on a Fiday night obsessing like you are. Social media is on the go. I take my iPhone and ipad everywhere I go. No one is home sitting in front of a computer anymore. All of us have lives and we are waiting at airports etc we check out our sites and social media. As far as your sons I am sure they are good looking but Rob has something undefinable and unique. It’s just there is something about him which is highly desirable and not just a pretty face. Too bad you seem to measure things on such shallow terms. Well I was out until 3 and already up. Float trip today. Have fun Margaret sitting inside in front of your outdated pc.

Guest

Posted at 6:47 AM on July 20, 2013

I feel ya Margaret, I have two gorgeous sons about that age that are better looking than this guy and buft. One is a soldier both are Christians, single.These girls are wasting their time and energy worshiping this womanizing douchebag. Real life is calling. Get out there. And exercise for gosh sakes….

CATHRYN DELGADO

Posted at 8:33 PM on July 20, 2013

@guest YOU SAY THAT ROBERT IS WOMANIZER AND MORE BUT IS NOT THIS HOLD STORY . BEEN TOLD WITH OUT ONE OF OUR ACTORS HAVE NOT SPOKE A WORD. TO US? AND YOU AND THE OTHER HAVE MADE THESE THINGS UP ABOUT THEM? WHAT OTHER WOMAN HAVE WE SEEN ROBERT WITH? HAVE YOU HER NAME?BUT YOU ARE RIGHT SOME OF THE GIRL HERE ARE WASTING THEIR TIME THINK OF ROBERT IN THE WAYS THAT THEY DO . ROBERT ONLY ASK THEM TO BE A FAN,. BUT ROBERT SAY HE ONLY LOVE KRISTEN AND THAT IS ALL I HEARD HIM EVER SAY WITH HIS OWN VOICE . SO WHY CALL HIM NAMES?

Guest

Posted at 7:00 AM on July 21, 2013

ok I have no friggin idea what you are saying or asking so you are going to have to speak a little clearer and articulate better, but just in case: I don’t like him and that’s my opinion. I have a right to it. I have read things and seen pics. It’s my opinion deal with it. I believe he is a giant DOUCHBAG and all the fascination these girls have for his “special something whatever” could be better spent on a guy who lives in reality within their actual lives. If you fall in love with someone, they are the greatest. You won’t experience that if you obsess on a celeb all friggin day. period.

Ana

Posted at 5:51 AM on July 20, 2013

Margaret what about you your doing the same thing. Maybe some people are out or on their way out dont need to be in you room at home alone this is social media and its mobile

ashley

Posted at 2:46 AM on July 20, 2013

Dior have done a fantastic job with this campaign , i am loving every picture !

sisi south africa

Posted at 1:26 AM on July 20, 2013

LOVELY!!! Just LOVELY!!!

Amber

Posted at 1:20 AM on July 20, 2013

He is just super gorgeous !

Margaret in the Pink

Posted at 11:46 PM on July 19, 2013

why are all you kids not out its FRIDAY night instead of sitting alone in your room so sad for you

Alejandrina

Posted at 10:43 PM on July 19, 2013

He is gorgeous. He is hot. He is cut. He is everything.