Lea Michele Made Heartbreaking Visit To Cory Monteith’s Hotel — Report

Fri, July 19, 2013 11:54am EDT by 24 Comments
Lea Michele Visits Cory Monteith Hotel
Fameflynet/Getty

Dewitt

Posted at 10:59 PM on February 20, 2014

With havin so much content do you ever run into any problems of plagorism or copyright violation?
My website has a lot of exclusive content I’ve either created myself or
outsourced but it seems a lot of it is popping it up all over the internet without my agreement.
Do you know any solutions to help protect against content from being
stolen? I’d genuinely appreciate it.

Jim

Posted at 10:15 AM on August 12, 2013

I can tell that the posts on this blog are not from young adults, perhaps Tweens. Drugs are bad period. Anyone that tells you otherwise are full of it. Corey knew the probable outcome and continued to use drugs. That is not a mistake that is his acceptance of the risk. Does anyone take respsonsibilty for their actions anymore?

leilani

Posted at 1:03 AM on July 24, 2013

god, i just cant believe this… there is seriously no words. Cory was and will always be my idol, and its hard, I will never get to meet him :/ but I cant even imagine how Lea is feeling all I really can do anymore is cry.

precious

Posted at 2:30 PM on July 20, 2013

I’m so sad, i cant even believe he is gone. I wish lea all d best and grace to handle your loss. I love u guys. Tanks cory 4 all d laughs.

LittleMo

Posted at 1:06 AM on July 20, 2013

Hey HL – learn how to spell for the captions about your video clips . The drug is spelled “heroin” with no “e.” When you add the “e” the word becomes “heroine” which is a female hero . Do we understand now? Can’t you get anything right?

Taylor

Posted at 7:56 PM on July 19, 2013

I had just recently become a fan of Cory… This is truely heart-shattering. Poor Lea. Im not sure she will ever get over his death. Drugs are becoming the #1 killer of celebrities these days. I just hope if there is a heaven, he’s in it.

agnethe

Posted at 7:55 PM on July 19, 2013

I dnt wanna do ths bt I’m very sad at da moment…I’m from South African…jst wanna say be strong keep the faith never give up…Cory I will really miss u on GLEE..my heart goes out for u lea :( I loss a friend in this year and its heart broken sometyms I think about him and cry dats how I miss him so.. The good part is that you did stand by him when he went to rehab..and lea did support him in everything

Snowmara

Posted at 7:34 PM on July 19, 2013

There is no closure, not when something this close to you happens. People can only hope to survive past the death of a spouse/potential spouse. And I think Lea should do whatever she fricken feels like doing. How dare we even think that we could dictate to her what she can and can’t do. When you loose a piece of yourself you’re never the same.

Sharon

Posted at 6:18 PM on July 19, 2013

If I was Lea….I would have to go there. I would have to sit in his room. I would not be able to draw myself away. My god….how do you go on. I can’t accept it myself.

Caro

Posted at 2:28 PM on July 19, 2013

Was Rick Feydick one of the friends who drank with Cory, did drugs with him and helped to kill him? If so he was NOT a friend! In fact, I would say he is more like an accessory to murder. Also, Lea has asked for people to respect her privacy – is this Rick’s idea of honoring her wishes? I wiush Cory had stayed out of Canada and away from these leeches! I feel so sorry for Lea…she will never fully recover from this!

Sarah W. Brown (@SarahWBrown1)

Posted at 4:53 PM on July 19, 2013

my co-worker’s mother makes $89 hourly on the internet. She has been out of a job for eight months but last month her check was $21903 just working on the internet for a few hours. Go to this web site and read more… can99.ℂ­om

Sarah is stupid for posting that comment.

Posted at 6:11 PM on July 19, 2013

Shutup. Nobody freaking cares about your co worker making money. This isn’t a place to say that. You people these days are so stupid. We’re here to talk about lea and cory. Not a stupid damn co worker making cash. So shut your freaking mouth and get out of here.

Kim

Posted at 1:25 AM on July 20, 2013

I believe he is a paparazzi and the paps were always very decent to Cory. They would make deals with him when Lea was in town not to bother them. Lea and Cory would let them take pictures when they were about to leave or at the airport.

Veronica

Posted at 2:11 PM on July 19, 2013

I can’t believe the question printed in Newday, “Do you think it’s right for Lea Michele to stay on Glee’ Are you kidding me? Isn’t it enough that she’s heartbroken now someone wants to make her feel guilty if she returns to work??? She’s one of the most talented singer’s out there and her fans would really miss her. Besides, working is good therapy. I wish Lea all the best and send out heartfelt condolences to her and the rest of Cory’s family.

Caro

Posted at 2:31 PM on July 19, 2013

Veronica, work is usually good therapy but in Lea’s case she will be going to work on the show where she met Cory, they became stars together and eventually fell in love. I think it will be brutal for her to be on set and I wouldn’t blame her for not being ready. Actually, I wouldn’t blame her for moving to NYC for a few months…there wouldn’t be as many reminders there…

slcromer

Posted at 1:21 PM on July 19, 2013

I’m sure it was hard for Lea to do that but I imagine that it’ll hell give her a sense of closure over this whole ordeal.

Kerry Hitch (@KerryHitch16)

Posted at 1:12 PM on July 19, 2013

my co-worker’s step-sister makes $70 every hour on the internet. She has been out of a job for six months but last month her payment was $19679 just working on the internet for a few hours. Here’s the site to read more ————-> Rich6(dot)com

hard time

Posted at 12:42 PM on July 19, 2013

Prays for her and his family

abe

Posted at 12:14 PM on July 19, 2013

I can’t imagine somebody feels sorry about the lost of a loser?

Karina

Posted at 12:24 PM on July 19, 2013

Your comment shows how miserable is your life .. pathetic!

Karina

Posted at 12:25 PM on July 19, 2013

your comment show how miserable is your life .. pathetic!

Regina Filangi

Posted at 9:35 PM on July 19, 2013

I cant believe the moronic posts i read on here! Just because he got caught up in a bad habit when he was young and ultimately lost his life because of it does not make him a loser! And please show some respect, if not for Corey then at least for the people who love him!!!

Tay

Posted at 3:07 AM on July 20, 2013

Cory wasn’t a loser. Yes, he made mistakes and that cost him his life, but he had everything! He was successful and talented. He was going somewhere. You’re only a loser if you don’t try. He tried his best to go to rehab and get better. Unfortunately, the drugs overtook him. He was no loser. Not in any sense.

Nikki

Posted at 9:03 PM on July 20, 2013

Abe. You are a vile disgusting person. That is such a awful comment to make. Addiction is a disease that for some people just can’t be overcome. I hope you never feel the loss that his family have due to drugs. If you lost someone due to and overdose I would gladly be first in line to call them a loser after your hateful babble. And it’s pronounced LOSS not LOST you twat!
If you have nothing nice and meaningful to say then do one!