Lea Michele Is Brave For Not Leaving ‘Glee’ After Cory Monteith’s Death

Fri, July 19, 2013 7:25pm EDT by 16 Comments
Courtesy of FOX

Vernon

Posted at 12:49 AM on July 7, 2014

This text is worth everyone’s attention. When can I find out more?

dasfgfdg

Posted at 2:25 PM on July 23, 2013

if it was my boyfriend.. i dont know if i would want to do this anymore.. it would be strange without him.. but maybe lea is stronger than me. im praying for cory and his family!

naah

Posted at 2:05 PM on July 20, 2013

I’m calling BS on this article. This is no different than if a husband and wife worked at Wal-Mart and one died. The surviving one can’t live off memories. That would murder her career if she left. Main character that keeps Glee alive lets show die and breaks contract because of something that happened in her personal life. Who would take the chance on her if she can’t keep her promises.

Joan J. Clark (@JoanJClark1)

Posted at 4:38 PM on July 20, 2013

just as Anita said I’m shocked that you can get paid $7301 in four weeks on the internet. did you read this web site… can99.ℂ­om

cawodokixyky

Posted at 10:01 PM on July 20, 2013

just as Laura replied I am shocked that anyone can get paid $8005 in a few weeks on the computer. did you look at this webpage>>>www.Bar40.com

Lisa

Posted at 12:15 PM on July 20, 2013

I just love how they love eachother. The woman needs to eat. Nothing wrong with that. Her cast, crew, and family will help her heal. It’s a tough road for her now. She needs to keep busy and be around people, NOT PHONIES, that really care about her. It’s a LONG healing process. Good luck Lea. My prayers are with you ALWAYS!

jacobjakeu

Posted at 11:57 AM on July 20, 2013

Good God, you are a nut. She’s keeping the job because actresses need to work. Simple. Life goes on. People move on. Get over it.

Over and out.

Pathfinder79

Posted at 10:08 AM on July 20, 2013

@flick — creepy or well-intentioned, this is simple link bait to lure the eyeballs of Glee fans. And most of us are willingly obliging because, after all, this is all still hard to believe one week later. Hard to believe Cory Monteith is gone; hard to wrap our heads around just how heartbroken Lea Michele must be; impossible to imagine how she’ll cope with returning to the set where they met and perhaps playing out her all-too-real grief for the cameras, almost in real time.

As for violating her plea for privacy to process her grief, I hardly think Lea is taking any time to google for “unnamed sources say” gossip pieces, or open letters based on said unsourced gossip pieces. I do, however, think it’s really unfortunate if she can’t get out of the car at the hotel where Cory died because the paparazzi – and well-intentioned fans – would close in on her. Hopefully the paparazzi and fans will – quite literally – give the poor girl the space she needs now to breathe…and grieve.

dasfgfdg

Posted at 7:20 AM on July 20, 2013

@flick,
yeah, it’s really strange.. they think she will read it? and half of it is gossips

flick,

Posted at 6:29 AM on July 20, 2013

Is anyone else beginning to find this sort of open letter to Lea format vaguely creepy?

Odessa Brickhouse

Posted at 1:12 AM on July 20, 2013

I just started 6 weeks ago and I’ve gotten 2 check for a total of $2,200…this is the best decision I made in a long time! “Thank you for giving me this extraordinary opportunity to make extra money from home. This extra cash has changed my life in so many ways,HERE I STARTED… D­u­b­5­0.c­I just started 6 weeks ago and I’ve gotten 2 check for a total of $2,200…this is the best decision I made in a long time! “Thank you for giving me this extraordinary opportunity to make extra money from home. This extra cash has changed my life in so many ways,HERE I STARTED
Dub50.c­ℴm

abe

Posted at 12:40 AM on July 20, 2013

her bill & mortgage continue.
SO WHAT’S HER CHOICE ANYWAY?

Jenn

Posted at 11:14 PM on July 19, 2013

Why would she leave Glee? She has a lead role, making a lot of money and its her job at the moment. You don’t leave a well paying job unless you have another one waiting in the wings.

Fatima

Posted at 10:49 PM on July 19, 2013

Que persona mas admirable!!! Fuerza Lea!!! Los fans Argentinos de Glee te abrazamos fuerte!!! Todo el amor y cariño en este momento!!!

cw

Posted at 8:55 PM on July 19, 2013

life goes on. (not being rude)She can’t curl up and hide over a horrible mistake Cory made. Although my heart breaks for her and I’m very concerned. she has to take this one day at a time and rely on the support of her cast-mates, fans & family. It won’t be easy to recover from this, she will never forget him everyday she walks on set,but one day it will get easier. But the fans need her!! We’ve all had deaths in our life and had to return to work. Some of us have lost a co-worker. Yes, this is a little different she lost co-worker and future husband.
I have spent 2-days re-watching Netflix Glee season 1& 2……so cute to watch how Rachel and Finn started and imagine how Lea and Cory Began. It was fun to see them so young back in 2009

KC

Posted at 9:30 PM on July 19, 2013

It’s not curling up and hiding, it’s called grieving.

But I do think returning to glee is the best thing for her. Maybe not quite so soon. I usually hate glee delaying episodes or going on hiatus, but in light of these circumstances I’m happy they decided to delay a bit.

I think her returning to glee will be the thing to help her move through her grief. Not move on, but eventually come to terms with it and allow it to be a part of her without defining her whole life. I think she’s an incredible talent and she is so strong for making this courageous decision. I just hope the media will make things easier for her and stop stalking her so she can ease back into things without a whole lot of added stress.