Kim Kardashian: Why She Needs To Buy All New Shoes After Giving Birth

Fri, July 19, 2013 10:52am EDT by 17 Comments
Kim Kardashian Pregnant Feet
FameFlynet

Remember this song

Posted at 6:56 PM on July 22, 2013

I don’t want her. You can have her. She’s too fat for me. She too fat for, she too fat for meeeee

Raa

Posted at 5:32 AM on July 22, 2013

beastfeeding hahahahahahhahaha…made my day

Dumbarses

Posted at 12:28 AM on July 21, 2013

This article is about Kims shoe size, but my favorite line is…..“Other than her shoes not fitting, Kim is still losing weight quite naturally with all the beastfeeding she’s been doing, ” ……so who exactly is the beast feeding? The baby or Kanye?

eagginie

Posted at 2:25 PM on July 20, 2013

Reblogged this on edwinblogs.

itsamystery

Posted at 11:28 AM on July 20, 2013

she should auction them off.
I remember an episode of Keeping Up where Kanye brought in an “organizer” to redo Kim’s closet–the organizer culled many of Kim’s shoes and clothing. What happened to those? It was a good opp to have a charity auction, but I bet they ended up in the “experts” closet. And, Kim’s wardrobe has been as moody and angry and Kanye’s expression ever since. Just my opinion.

dowecare

Posted at 3:26 PM on July 19, 2013

what a sumo wrestler she is. slap across the face is what she needs. bloody whore

Sarah W. Brown (@SarahWBrown1)

Posted at 5:02 PM on July 19, 2013

my co-worker’s mother makes $89 hourly on the internet. She has been out of a job for eight months but last month her check was $21903 just working on the internet for a few hours. Go to this web site and read more… can99.ℂ­om

Hotdabimil

Posted at 3:23 PM on July 19, 2013

There will get back to the right size, but it’s gonna take time,so relax babe all will be fine

Amsley

Posted at 3:07 PM on July 19, 2013

Beast feeding lol

Isis

Posted at 2:52 PM on July 19, 2013

Boo hoo who cares?

Adri

Posted at 7:19 PM on July 20, 2013

You do…. why are you on her website then, Lol

Kimber

Posted at 2:13 PM on July 19, 2013

Before my son’s birth I wore 8 & 1/2s. After birth I was a 9 wide and two years later I’m still a 9w. I had to buy all new shoes

Tracey

Posted at 1:23 PM on July 19, 2013

Ummm Kim has like 4 sisters and a Mother, I am sure one of them can fit her shoes, I don’t know if I would want to buy anyones worn shoes, she will probably just give them to her sisters if she cannot fit them.

jjinfl

Posted at 11:16 AM on July 19, 2013

Kim has plenty of money to replace shoes and I hope she’s not so greedy that she’d sell them on EBay. I’ll bet with all the women in that family, someone would be glad to adopt some of her brand-new or nearly-new castoffs. In the pic of her walk-in shoe closet at one time during one of the unreality show episodes,she has hundreds. She should donate the rest to somebody who would really appreciate them. She needs to suck it up and realize that after having a baby and as you get older your feet often grow bigger and get wider. Get a life and buy some shoes in your actual size, Kim. Nobody cares what size your shoes are. You are not a little teenager any more, but a grown woman and a mother. If you ‘d have worn proper shoes while pregnant, they would not have swollen to a ridiculous size, and the public would not have known about your foot abuse if you hadn’t sent out pictures of the mangled feet that had been stuffed into shoes that were two or three sizes too small, for the sake of vanity..

Guest

Posted at 11:08 AM on July 19, 2013

I grew a half size with each baby, despite losing all the weight. Good I stopped at two!!

Luigi

Posted at 11:37 AM on July 19, 2013

No, Kim’s feet won’t shrink back to normal but her brain has also shrunk, so from head to toe I say it will even her out!

anton

Posted at 8:56 AM on February 25, 2014

i wil love to kiss her feet its sexy