Kristen is getting busy filming her new movie ‘Camp X-Ray’ with her sexy co-star Lane Garrison. You might not recognize the name, but we can tell you all about him!
Kristen Stewart, 23, has begun filming her new war thriller Camp X-Ray with her sexy co-star Lane Garrison, and HollywoodLife.com has learned that they have become good friends since it began. So who is Lane, 33? Let us tell everything we know about him!
Who Is Lane Garrison? 5 Things You Didn’t Know About The Actor
1) He was in Prison Break – Lane got his major acting break in 2005, when he cut his teeth playing David ‘Tweener’ Apolskis, on the television series Prison Break.
2) He was arrested for manslaughter — Lane has a criminal past. In 2007, he was convicted of manslaughter and drunk driving for a car crash that killed a 17-year-old high school student, and injured two others. He was sentenced to 40 months in prison.
3) He was arrested for assault — Lane was arrested again in 2012, on charges of misdemeanor battery for hitting his ex-girlfriend, Ashley Mattingly. If convicted, he could face a year in jail.
4) He is friends with Jessica Simpson — Lane is childhood friends with Jessica and Ashlee Simpson. He lived with their family for a year in Texas, and he reportedly stayed with Jessica when he was released from prison.
5) He filmed a movie with Mark Wahlberg — Lane starred in the 2007 film Shooter with Mark Wahlberg.
What do YOU think HollywoodLifers? Do YOU think Lane and Kristen should be friends?
– Eleanore Hutch
More Lane Garrison & Kristen Stewart News:
- Kristen Stewart Smiles On ‘Camp X-Ray’ Set With Co-Star Lane Garrison — Pic
- Kristen Stewart Is ‘Happy’ Working With Lane Garrison After Robert Pattinson Split
- Kristen Stewart Holds Hand & Gets Close With Sexy Co-Star