Talia Joy Castellano: ‘The World Will Be Wearing’ Her Dream Fashion Line

Thu, July 18, 2013 3:11pm EDT by 20 Comments
Talia Joy Castellano Fashion Line
Courtesy of Twitter

miley miya

Posted at 11:58 AM on September 15, 2013

Me and my friend cry when we see your videos and we both wish we could
have something of hers to just say and remind us of her and
how she was awer best friend but she didn’t know we exist

Alexa

Posted at 11:46 PM on September 14, 2013

i will buy EVERTHING FROM THAT CLOTHING LINE!!!!!!!! talia was such an out going loving amazing undescribable person and makeup artist who was amazing and refelected on me SO MUCH i LOVE her to the moon and back and and always will i love everything and anything about her starting with her fashion and makeup i love and miss her SO MUCH and i NEED !!!!!!!!! that clothing line i NEED to buy even if it costs the whole world i will spend every last penny on those clothes cause i love talia that much luv ya all – XOXO, life is easyer than tic-tac-toe

Elsie

Posted at 12:12 AM on September 3, 2013

Talia will always be remember you inspired me so much I hope you
Knew that

kelsie

Posted at 8:37 PM on July 21, 2013

me and my mom recently figured out about Talia Castellno, & when we saw her pictures and read her story, we felt like we knew her personally. Althought we never met her in person we could almost see in her face she knew she was beautiful (she really was). we will defiantly be buying her clothes, praying for her family, & keeping in our hearts. Talia may not be living, but she will be living in our hearts:)

Alyssa

Posted at 5:56 PM on July 21, 2013

ABSOLUTELY buying Talias clothes<3

Damahjia

Posted at 3:08 PM on July 21, 2013

Talia was amazing and I’m definitely buying her clothes

Kailey

Posted at 2:48 PM on July 21, 2013

Talia is amazing and there is no doubt i will buy all the clothes in her line!!!!!

motorizedmillie

Posted at 1:54 PM on July 21, 2013

Reblogged this on motorizedmillie and commented:
In Memory of Talia Joy Castellano

a

Posted at 12:32 PM on July 21, 2013

Seriously some of the worst reporting I’ve seen. Sit up straight and stop looking at eachother. Way too awkward.

kelsie

Posted at 8:44 PM on July 21, 2013

what the heck are you talking about?? cant you just be happy for what little this girl has?

alexia

Posted at 11:17 AM on July 21, 2013

i love talias style and i hope her clothe go to target the most i really want to buy her clothes

alexis

Posted at 11:07 AM on July 21, 2013

I will buy all of the Talias clothes

sara

Posted at 10:38 AM on July 21, 2013

i really want this to go on this was her dream and i am waiting to see the brilliant clothing line in jcpenny or target or any clothing shop i am so excited. YAY TALIA YOUR DREAM WILL COME TRUE!!!!!

Daniella Gonzalez

Posted at 3:19 AM on July 21, 2013

I am willing to buy stuff from beautiful Talia’s clothing line, im very very excited! Talia your such an inspiration to me !

Andrea

Posted at 7:07 PM on July 20, 2013

I love you talia you are so inspireing u are like my role modle I’m sorry this happed to u but u are in a better place RIP talia

Anna

Posted at 6:48 PM on July 20, 2013

I really want to buy clothing from this little angels clothing line! I really hope target will sell it. R.I.P. Talia, we will always remember you!

Megan silva

Posted at 5:14 PM on July 20, 2013

Yes I will buy this beautiful girls cloths she will be missed she was idol for many people she will forever be remembered.
-Megan silva

sonja

Posted at 5:19 PM on July 19, 2013

Yes I will buy her clothing she was a beautiful young girl. she will be missed.

Chelsea Barlow

Posted at 4:23 PM on July 19, 2013

I loved Talia. She was such a sweet girl. I admired her bravery, strength, and courage. She will be missed. I will buy so mic of her clothing line as a tribute to her!

abe

Posted at 4:03 PM on July 18, 2013

this young lady WILL be remembered.