Selena Gomez: My Breakup With Justin Bieber Stressed Me Out

Thu, July 18, 2013 8:39am EST by 40 Comments
Selena Gomez Justin Bieber Breakup
Courtesy of E!/Fameflynet

lola

Posted at 3:45 PM on July 22, 2013

they should not get back together

@kalea

Posted at 4:31 PM on July 21, 2013

Lol! So I must be right. You are an idiot… Sweetie, do u really think he has good people around to keep him grounded? Is that why he gets in fights? Is that why he sneaks in bars underage? Is that why he p*sses in mop buckets?? I would think if he was “grounded” he wouldn’t be out and about doing those stupid things. He is one f*cked up kid that will be the next Lindsay Lohan. It won’t be much longer until he finds his @$$ in jail. You keep “beleibing” though…lol. You stupid kids crack me up..baaaa hahahahaha!!!

KALEA

Posted at 7:14 PM on July 22, 2013

STFU IDIOT. THAT’S BECAUSE THE FREAKING PAPS PROVOKE HIM. HE’S NOT THAT STUPID TO DO ANYTHING LIKE DRUGS OR DRINKING. I HIGHLY DOUBT THAT HE WOULD EVER END UP LIKE LINDSAY LOHAN. SHE WAS A TRAIN WRECK WAITING TO HAPPEN,. SO IS AMANDA BYNES. SHE’S A TRAIN WRECK. JUSTIN IS NOT. HE’S HOT AND OF COURSE GIRLS LOVES HIM. WHAT GIRL DOESN’T LOVE HIM,

Kalani

Posted at 10:01 AM on September 6, 2013

Wow STFU, @kalea, Wow, nobody ask for your opinion. Fool. Can’t take the heat get out of the freaking kitchen

Vera

Posted at 2:21 PM on July 21, 2013

No! She don’t need him

Ilovenyc

Posted at 12:31 AM on July 28, 2013

Worry about yourself! If you are a fan of justin you don’t need him either!!!!!

ma em ira

Posted at 1:22 PM on July 21, 2013

they love each other but the problem is that they are famous and is really difficult to be together while they are famous

Adrianna

Posted at 3:02 AM on July 20, 2013

Just let jelena end I have been a BELIEBER since the beginning I know beliebers are suppose to support justin but I don’t support jelena I can’t shes doing to much selena needs to leave him alone she’s not good for him

Sara

Posted at 11:02 PM on July 18, 2013

They broke up more than one time, and it think this is just getting Ridiculous. My opinion they shouldn’t back together.

kelsi

Posted at 6:41 PM on July 18, 2013

Selena really needs to move on for good. She needs to quit putting up with that little boy’s abusive behavior. He is such a loser….Selena can do sooooo much better. Hey Selena….Lose that dip*hit!!!

lea

Posted at 4:59 PM on July 18, 2013

She can’t get high profile date, nobody wants to date her, so she runs back to Bieber . She was telling everyone how happy she was being single and now she is telling how stressed out she was. I wonder why he always taking her back, what kind of promise he gave her ?

Kalani

Posted at 5:12 PM on July 18, 2013

They really haven’t dated anyone else. I hope they do get back together. They have been friends forever. It’s a love story.

KALEA

Posted at 11:00 AM on July 19, 2013

THEY SO BELONG TOGETHER. I LOVE JUSTIN AND SELENA TOGETHER.

Ilovenyc

Posted at 12:44 AM on July 28, 2013

I know they look so cute together and bieber fans justin bieber IS FOR SELENA GOMEZ like it or not justin will never like you if you hate selena and like some videos say on youtube YOU HURT SELENA IT HURTS JUSTIN.

David

Posted at 2:54 PM on July 18, 2013

It was stressful because she was publicly humiliated
By justins rejection and abuse. All eyes
Eyes were on her. Most people understood she
Was a scorned woman
Meanwhile, many beliebers were saying she
Abused justin. It became a publicity war.
In other news. This is 5th day in row that kalani
Has forgotten to feed her dog.

KALEA

Posted at 3:52 PM on July 18, 2013

STFU @DAVID. GTFO SERIOUSLY IDIOT. UFA

kim

Posted at 6:45 PM on July 18, 2013

Hey Kalea! Stfu and gtfa!!! Lol!!!! Stupid little “Belieber”….

Kalea

Posted at 8:15 PM on July 18, 2013

@kim, STFU fool. I will always be a belieber. Idiot.

kim

Posted at 10:24 PM on July 18, 2013

Kalea- you really need to get a life? Are you retarded or just stupid. Your little Justin Beever will more than likely be the next Cory. He’ll continue using and od someday. And don’t tell me that he doesn’t use because that is BS. Justin is an idiotic, retarded, hot headed, abusive little #itch and so are you for being the obsessive moron that you are…lmao!!!!! RETARRRRRRRRD….

KALEA

Posted at 10:58 AM on July 19, 2013

@KIM OH MY GOODNESS. YOU TRULY ARE STUPID. AND JUSTIN IS NOT A IDIOT. DON’T YOU THINK HE HAS GOOD PEOPLE AROUND HIM TO KEEP HIM GROUNDED. HE ALSO HAS PEOPLE THAT TELL HIM WHEN HE’S GETTING OUT OF LINE.

KALEA

Posted at 10:59 AM on July 19, 2013

UFA @KIM. AI KAE. YOU STUPID IDIOT.

KALEA

Posted at 11:02 AM on July 19, 2013

I HIGHLY DOUBT THAT JUSTIN WOULD EVER USE DRUGS. HE’S NOT THAT STUPID. BESIDES DRINKING WELL I DON’T KNOW. HE’S JUST HAVING FUN WITH HIS FRIENDS. HE’S NOT THAT DUMB TO DO WHAT CORY DID.

KALEA

Posted at 11:00 AM on July 19, 2013

BTW @DAVID STFU

Kalani

Posted at 1:41 PM on July 18, 2013

I hope they end up together. I wonder why it was stressful for her. Justin hasn’t said anything about there rs in the past.

israa

Posted at 12:55 PM on July 18, 2013

I’m sorry you do not have to stress to his life, but what do you want to go back with Justin you need it. Do not do what you want but what you want friends!!

Unathi Mankanku

Posted at 12:43 PM on July 18, 2013

I love JELENA AND I WILL ALWAYS SUPPORT THEM TOGETHER OR NOT.(love the dress selena is wearing at the ESPYs

michal

Posted at 11:50 AM on July 18, 2013

I hope Justin and Selena will be together at the end because they love each other very

KALEA

Posted at 11:05 AM on July 18, 2013

THEY CAN’T SEEM TO STAY AWAY FROM EACH OTHER. THEY STILL LOVE EACH OTHER. EVEN THOUGH THEY CAN’T SEEM TO BE WITHOUT EACH OTHER.

Nick

Posted at 10:20 AM on July 18, 2013

What part of a 20 year old woman is a kid.Selena shut your a@# hole and be a woman.

wooooooooooooooooooaw :D

Posted at 11:52 AM on July 18, 2013

Sorry …I don’t get it. Be a woman? o.O She will be really feminine (woman), when a REAL MAN will be next to her. ( not a silly babyboy ) You have a lot to learn about women….

Wayne

Posted at 3:24 PM on July 18, 2013

Men want a real woman not some pathetic little immature girl with a face of a toddler who laughs at them on tv shows after they break up, She dates boys because they’re mentally the same age. You have to be a woman to date a man, she isn’t one and doesn’t sound or look like one.

Kalani

Posted at 10:03 AM on July 18, 2013

I wish justin and Selena were like lea and Cory. They were so meant to be. I would hope justin and Selena end up together.

Kalani

Posted at 9:52 AM on July 18, 2013

I love justin and Selena together. There so good together. Hope they end up together

aquarius64

Posted at 9:51 AM on July 18, 2013

I think it’s more stressful for Selena now that she took Justin back. She knew he was bad news; and the new wave of negative headlines about him calls her judgment into question, thus tarnishing her own image.

Vera

Posted at 9:43 AM on July 18, 2013

I agree with you: woooooaw!! She don’t need him! Please,Sel just enjoy your single life!!

wooooooooooooooooooaw :D

Posted at 9:15 AM on July 18, 2013

If Selena smart enough, she avoids this little jerk.This bastard is not worth it, he just waste your time. What kind of life would you next to him? Cheating, lying, self-doubt, sadness……he gives it to you. This would lead only to tragedy……:(

Nick

Posted at 10:22 AM on July 18, 2013

How old are you 10?

wooooooooooooooooooaw :D

Posted at 11:37 AM on July 18, 2013

Oh sweetie….I’m older than you think…;)

brittany

Posted at 1:52 PM on July 18, 2013

There was no evidence that Justin cheated other than him being seen with girls. He is allowed to have friends that are girls you know? What kind of lying and self-doubt does he give her? You don’t know what EXACTLY happened between them because you weren’t there and they have said nothing about it.
Also not all headlines about Justin are true. Other sites (ex: GossipCop) have even proven that these are lies. Not even sites but people do too. And if anybody brought in extra stuff is selena when she was dissing Justin every chance she got. And you can’t say she didn’t either! And Justin never said anything about her. Especially as negatively as she has about him. So I’m actually surprised he took her back. If my ex was doing all that dissing and then came to me trying to get back together I would say no because that shows that the person doesn’t know how to be mature. (Especially if they’re older than me!)
Sp calm down with these hateful comments okay? Besides if what Justin did was soooo horrible to her, then why would she be going back to him the times she has?

Ellie

Posted at 4:44 PM on July 20, 2013

THANK YOU. BEST COMMENT EVER!