Robert Pattinson & Riley Keough: The Moment Their Romance Began?

Thu, July 18, 2013 11:31am EST by 123 Comments
Riley Keough Robert Pattinson Dating
X17

eliz2012em

Posted at 3:44 AM on July 19, 2013

Now you’re photoshopping Rob into a picture to try to make your point? The photoshopping is so obvious. You couldn’t sink any lower than you already have…but somehow, you’ve managed to do so.

Kay

Posted at 3:41 AM on July 19, 2013

More lies to get Kristen fans to hate on Pattinson! GREAT!! When will you stop, HL? This was at Kristen’s birthday party where 40 of her friends were there! Not just Riley. Just because Rob happened to be photographed behind her here doesn’t mean anything. And it’s not a NEW photo.

Sophia

Posted at 3:39 AM on July 19, 2013

I really feel sorry for Kristen. Who knows behind her affair with RS, the truth was just she felt ignoranted by rob who’s just enjoy drink&bar instead of companying her, not love her as before? She never explain for herself, she didn’t make any excuse. Her great effort made on the reunion proved she loved rob indeed. No doubt rob knew it very well, but he in the first time the scandal revealed, even didn’t go to see Kristen to ask an explaination face to face, he’s just left. It indicated that he’s not care her enough. Many men who encountered this sitiuation, the first thing to do is to talk about it face to face. That’s an attitude.

Kay

Posted at 3:44 AM on July 19, 2013

Who knows Sophia, but you sure are supposing some damaging things about Rob. He cared enough to get back with her so that she wouldn’t be humiliated further for BD 2 promo. But he doesn’t get credit for that from you KS harpies. Leave him alone. It’s been two months. Just because HL creates a story for you to trash Rob anew, doesn’t mean you SHOULD. Get over it. You and I know nothing about their relationship except it’s been over for 2 MONTHS!! Are you going to be trashing Rob for the next year?? Weirdos

Sophia

Posted at 4:19 AM on July 19, 2013

Yes,key, we all know nothing about them indeed. I just stand very far distance to watch what happened like see movie and go through the surface make my own opinion. I don’t hate rob, trust me, I also not that crazy with Kristen. But I like this girl much more than the boy. I like her attitude towards her mistake and appreciate her effort made on her love one.

Loui

Posted at 4:57 AM on July 19, 2013

@Kay …….Robert didn’t care for Kristen, he also did not get back with her for Breaking Dawn2 Promotions because he wanted to spare her humiliation, they would have had to do the BD2 Promotions because it is normally stipulated in the contracts that they are responsible to do Promotions for the Movies in which they star together, so Robert and Kristen were under Contract and they had to act the part of Bella and Edward the Lovers or Married Couple, Duties and Contracts came first there, Robert did not pity her and always remember they are actors, and I must say they acted Professionally with the Promotional side and were very convincing, they are Professionals first and foremost

Emma

Posted at 3:35 AM on July 19, 2013

Really like Riley in this pic ! she looks like she has no make up on and looks beatiful

CATHRYN DELGADO

Posted at 3:29 AM on July 19, 2013

THEY ARE MAKING MONEY OFF THEM . ROBERT AND KRISTEN ARE MARRIED WAS ALONG. THEY ARE NOT DATING ANY ONE , USE YOUR COMPUTER TO FIND IT ALL IN WHITE ROBERT WILL NEVER LEAVE KRISTEN. WHY DON`T YOU BE FANS AND LET ROBERT HAVE HIS 17, YEAR GIRL. HE CAME ALONG WAYS FOR , EVERY ONE WANT TO MAKE MONEY OFF THEIR LOVE IF YOU PUT TWO AND TWO YOU WILL FIND THEY ARE ALWAYS TOGETHER

Alejandrina

Posted at 11:02 PM on July 18, 2013

Ohh please. Yes, Rob deserves to be happy. He is a good guy and single.

CATHRYN DELGADO

Posted at 3:09 AM on July 19, 2013

HOLLYWOOD LIFE YOU ARE SICK YOU GOT THAT PICTURE OFF ONE OF KRISTEN BIRTHDAY VIDEO . [ KRISTEN STEWART BIRTHDAY BASH WITH ROB BUT YOU DID NOT PUT ALL THE VIDEO YOU DID NOT PUT KRISTEN STANDING NEXT TO ROB, WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO WHEN KRISTEN AND ROBERT ARE MAKING FIFTY SHADES OF GREY?

gina

Posted at 9:46 PM on July 18, 2013

Rob deserves to be happy ……if Rob and Riley are dating good for him

Kay

Posted at 3:47 AM on July 19, 2013

No, these KS fans think he doesn’t deserve happiness, after she cheated with a married man. He deserves to be run though the papers over and over and hated. Right Margaret the Nonsten??

Margaret in the Pink

Posted at 9:39 PM on July 18, 2013

ive been saying about this picture for days and how pray tell do we know it was taken at Kristens party is there a load of others with her dressed same and with ones of Kristen?
Sure doesnt look liike any type of party gear to me they look like theyve just got up and ran down to the 47/11 NO I lknow IM not young but even so Ive got son and his pals male nd females would OK not wear party frocks etc but theyd wear some make up tidy tops unless more pictures are put up sorry I dont believe this was at a PARTY if itn was they all look like druggies

Kay

Posted at 3:49 AM on July 19, 2013

Shock! are you calling Kristen and her pals “druggies” Margaret?? I thought you were here to live vicariously though Kristen with her painful breakup!! What ever will people think if you are changing your tune now, Margaret the Nonbert?? Or is it Nonsten? Hmmm…

Loui

Posted at 5:10 AM on July 19, 2013

@Margaret in the Pink ….. Please refrain from such statements, let’s not go there with their way of dressing, we cannot judge druggies by way of dressing, that is not fair, I am sure you made this comment in haste

jane

Posted at 1:33 PM on July 19, 2013

@margaret in the pink – this picture is real but mis-represented. this was kristen’s birthday. go to you tube and you’ll find this exact scene. riley was actually talking to a male friend (some say nicholas hoult) and rob was walking by on his way to kristen who was sitting in a car. you can hear the pappz in the bushes looking for kristen. everybody was in the parking lot waiting for their table i think. 2 days ago there were pictures of riley with kristen’s inner circle of friends. riley is part of that inner circle. they protect kristen and support her unconditionally. this story is being driven by the pappz which has no truth to it. direct your ire to these sites and to the people who malign kristen, rob, and riley. these 3 a good decent people.

solasol

Posted at 9:26 PM on July 18, 2013

Riley is hypocrit! I believe that she never was a friend of Kristen,she only wantRobert!

Rossy Freski

Posted at 9:15 PM on July 18, 2013

WELL THAT LOOKS Riley & Robert, PARTNER LIKE WOW

jane

Posted at 1:36 PM on July 19, 2013

@rossy freski – go to you tube and search kristen’s birthday and you’ll find this. there is nothing untoward about this picture. riley is talking to nicholas hoult i think and rob is walking by. he is asked a question and he pauses. its just HL manipulating the picture a bit and them manipulating you.

ann

Posted at 7:33 PM on July 18, 2013

I think he’s happy to get away from you. I’m suprised you didn’t find Riley up there waiting for him at the airport. Isn’t that what girl friends and boyfriends do.

Kay

Posted at 3:52 AM on July 19, 2013

Funny how Riley and Rob haven’t been photographed since the photo above. And HL has them dating. lol That wasn’t Riley in his truck. Whoever it was, it wasn’t Riley. She’s said so many times though her people and her friends. And no photos have been taken of Rob and Riley since April. Hmmm!!! Could this all be….LIES?

ROB

Posted at 7:14 PM on July 18, 2013

i saw more photos of Kristen’s birthday party…. In this photo they are accidentally close ..because Rob dont care Riley in all of the photos

bjsmith

Posted at 7:00 PM on July 18, 2013

This is so funny. Someone stuck Robs head in the picture. Whoever did this did a poor piss job. They should not get paid. Rob and Riley should sue HL because they keep promoting this lie.

guest 2

Posted at 6:52 PM on July 18, 2013

this is so hillarious Rob’s head (no legs) only has been stuck into this picture. Kinda like the picture in Enlgand where they removed Charlize Theron’s whole body and she was sitting between Kristen and Rupert. This is just getting worse and worser. People don’t believe anything HWL prints. The axe is going to fall on HWL……..hooray!.

Loui

Posted at 3:26 AM on July 19, 2013

@guest 2 …………I am so glad you also saw the images when they first appeared with Charlize sitting between Rupert and Kristen, and after the so-called scandal was made public Charlize was removed, and it looked like Kristen was sitting right next to Rupert, Guest 2 do me a favor and go back to the so-called kissing images in the Mini Cooper and you will see the same has been done with those pics, look the outside mirror was placed inside the car, the rest of the embrace images are easily spotted for fakes because the proportions aren’t correct, and to be able to take the pics from that angle the Photographer had to stand in the street in full view of Kristen looking at him to take those pics, I have been Graphic Artist for Big Media Company before images could be manipulated by Computer or Smart Phone, we did it by hand and those days that type of mistake occurred on a regular basis when we were already working over deadline and didn’t have enough time, but these days you get a special program and the Journo or Editor or Sub can manipulate images on Computer or iPhone immediately, back then we did a cut and paste job, All of the photos of the So-called Scandal were done by Cut and Paste, that was done by a Graphic Artist from a time before the new Computer Programmes were available, but somebody like me can clearly see the mistakes that were made, myself and another Graphic Artist from Japan Wrote about it at the time, but everybody was so caught up in their own hate, they ignored it, look at the Photo of Rob standing beside Riley or behind her, bad job also just the head has been Cut and Paste

Kay

Posted at 3:55 AM on July 19, 2013

It doesn’t matter. Kristen would have denied it if it weren’t true. The 50 photos of Kristen and Rupert are real. And the apologies are real. Rupert and Liberties divorce is real. Stop with the conspiracy crap. The photo of Rob behind Riley is with Kristen, too. Just because HL lies, doesn’t mean Kristen and Rupert didn’t have a affair. She would have US Magazine’s head. And so would Rupert!

guest 2

Posted at 12:00 PM on July 19, 2013

@loui….Thanks for the insider infor. I found much of what you are saying a the website Justice for Kristen. They were so obviously photo shopped. I don’t understand why people want to believe the worst. Most of this fandon is really f**ked up. Jealousy, envy, pure hate and that is really scarry. I want to give you a couple of website where you can find sane people telling the truth and that are fans of both Rob and Kris. Pattingsonintoxicatio.blogspot.com and hnkshaven.blogspot.com. Both of these are really great. On those sites you will find more sites to like. Maybe more people will check them out and we can all quit coming to look at the HWL lies on their gossip rag and leave the bitter hags behind at the same time.

Have a great day and I am still believing in Justice for Kirsten and Robert. Robsten will be fine in time.

Loui

Posted at 3:09 PM on July 19, 2013

@guest 2 ………Thank you for the new web pages, will check immediately, came back here to check on you, I am so glad and very relieved to find a sane and stable person like you here, and thank you for answering me, have a great life if we do not meet again, I am more than sure Robert and Kristen will be okay in the end as a couple or apart, they are strong and getting ready for life after Twighlight

jen

Posted at 6:49 PM on July 18, 2013

Rileys team will have to queue behind!!!! My family will sue first!!! My sister is in a comma you goddamn HL!!!!

Rob and Kristen

Posted at 6:34 PM on July 18, 2013

Thanks for the other site options….on my way….bye !!!!

Allysa Mentor (@AllysaMentor)

Posted at 6:29 PM on July 18, 2013

Rob and Kristen denied they were dating for 3 years!!!!!!

Margaret in the Pink

Posted at 8:40 PM on July 18, 2013

5 years actually

Allysa Mentor (@AllysaMentor)

Posted at 6:26 PM on July 18, 2013

I wish this Rob/ Riley thing were true. Anyone who saw rob and Kristen together could see she treated him like crap. He deserves to be happy with whoever.

Margaret in the Pink

Posted at 8:50 PM on July 18, 2013

anyone looking at pic tures Eclipse interviews could see Kristen head down looking at Rob when her head was up not answering questions a stark contrast to the girl in TW and NM interviews
Taylor brought her in to the conversation NO Rob controlled her from 18 onwards she kept her mouth shut not the 18yr old Sunny girl she was after TWI and before Eclipse was made
Rob took back control but she let him so dont totaly blame him we women do that most anyway
She didnt treat him like crap she made jokes pinched his arm cos he looked such a grumpy sod
We know nowe out of his own mouth that he wished hed only made TWI and no more
He doesnt like the TWI fans thinks they are nuts and freaks He doesnt want or need them
He wants to be taken ser as an actor
As for RK@RP then your a cheater then hey?> Youd break the girl code youd betray your freind
Take her ex and start a relationship with him still the girls done it twice before she a pattern
EWWW fancy sexing yuor friends ex with in weeks wonder if he slips and calls her Kriste?

Kay

Posted at 3:58 AM on July 19, 2013

Ignore crazy Margaret below me. She lives on here daily, which makes me think she’s working for Kristen’s PR team. It’s her JOB to trash Rob Pattinson. I wish Rob’s lawyers would find out who she is. She’s is libelous with her lies. Her being a Nonbert say it all. And yes, Rob DOES deserve someone who treats him better than Kristen did. Everyone deserves better than someone who lies and cheats.

Kay

Posted at 3:59 AM on July 19, 2013

I should have said, ignore the crazy Nonbert Margaret ABOVE me. She’s paid to paint Rob in a bad light.

All Shook Up!

Posted at 6:12 PM on July 18, 2013

Have mercy! Riley, Riley, Riley! Why do you have to make me fall in love with you more? I hadn’t seen this pic before and my God woman, you’re breathtaking. Ever since this drama with you and Pattinson started, I have started to learn about you and can’t get enuff. All the other pics of you all dolled up are insane, but this one of you dressed “down” is incredible. Beyond cute and sexy. Jeez! I’ll say it again, I can’t have her, so I think her and Rob would be a cool couple. Everything points to something going on with these crazy kids. At least I think so. If there isn’t, then what are you waiting for dude? Just look at that picture of you and her. How can you not worship a chick who seems gorgeous, cool, sexy and can dress all cute like that. She seems to be private as well. Every guys dream. Damn Girl!

Margaret in the Pink

Posted at 8:57 PM on July 18, 2013

Kristen dressed like that and she was a scruff????
Your an older poster the usage of CRAZY KIDS gives you away
So your evidently a Staff member or a man whos nuts for Carrot tops
One tnhing I do agree with you on is somethings going on what I dont know but something is
Private cos shes too busy pinching her last 2 fellas from her :::FREINDS”””
With mega rich I can do say have anything I want cos IM the KINGS GD what do you expect
Her reputation will be trashed if she is with RP cos they have said time again they arent a couple
If they come out as one hey wil be known as liers she will be knows as a cheating girl a betrayer
But unless she gets Kristen trearment from HL@GOSS sites which I 00% dought she wil be ok

Louise

Posted at 5:36 PM on July 18, 2013

Stop, old news. Why?????

denice

Posted at 5:03 PM on July 18, 2013

Read this Hollywood life, Rob and Riley are not dateing,Rob and Riley are not dateing, Rob and Riley are not dateing! Rob and Riley are not dateing! Rob and Riley are not dateing! Rob and Riley are not dateing!Rob and Riley are not dateing,I figured sects. you will not accept Riley saying she is not dateing Rob.Then maybe you will listen to some ones else’s and stop with all your lies.

Margaret in the Pink

Posted at 9:20 PM on July 18, 2013

everyone will believe they are not dating when Rob has a new women or she is seen with Kristen
UNtill then rumours will abound because Riley did go to his bday party and went to his Gatsby one
You dont insult your friend of 3 years by going to her JUST EXES parties
Sorry lads no way she would Riley go unless she fancied him or was a spy for Kristen sorry

Diggin' R&R

Posted at 10:17 PM on July 18, 2013

I agree that there is some kind of relationship going on, just wonder how serious. I lean toward a friends with benefits kind of situation. I am curious about you saying she was at the big party Rob threw at his house. Are you sure about that because that’s the first time I heard that. If that’s true it is pretty much a sure thing that they’re seeing each other. At the very least I’m thinking there is an attraction and flirting going on. I apologize in advance if I’m wrong, but I’ve looked at the truck pics several times and am convinced it’s Riley. Especially after the pic of their aunt and mom together on that same weekend. To many coincidences for me. I hope it’s true cause I like them together. My two cents.

Flowergirl

Posted at 3:52 PM on July 18, 2013

OK…if any true fans of Rob and Kristen are on this board, I suggest that you leave it ASAP and check out supportive sites like “Do I Dazzle You”, “Robert Pattinson Intoxication” and “Justice for Kristen”. The truth of the matter is, that nobody really knows what is going on with R/K except for the two of them…and that is as it should be. Hollywood Life, however, keeps rehashing their same old lies and tired stories and even creating new ones daily, using the same “sources” and posting their ridiculous “exclusives” as facts…like anyone with half a brain could’t see through this. If you are really a fan, check out the sites that I have mentioned, compare them with HWL, use your common sense and come to your own conclusions. I am not offering anything here but another perspective. I would like nothing more than to see true supporters of Rob and Kristen find alternate sources of information. Leave this site to the trolls, teens, and illiterate commentators who continue to spew their hate on this site. And shame on you Hollywood Life for giving them a platform to do so.

sue b

Posted at 4:39 PM on July 18, 2013

@ flowergirl I totally agree but then I have only recently found DIDY JFK etc I was puzzled last year because to me the whole scandal stank like a bucket of fish And I couldnt for the life of me understand what anyone would gain if the whole thing was a stunt As Kris was crucified and Rob made no response I was mystified It was obvious from the 50 pics that she was uncomfortable with his behaviour add in the obviously bad photo manipulation and it is all slanted to making her look the worst possiblei I know better now and it all falls into place The motivation of certain forces who stood to gain ( not Rob or Kris ) Haters have their own blind agenda but Hollywood life is a joke But I think this latest post is an in to them trying to dig themselves out of a self created hole Lets hope for some legal proceedings to make them think again !i

Jen

Posted at 5:24 PM on July 18, 2013

flowergirl…You named rob pattinson intoxication but that site is the worst of all. They are just as hateful and any other site and only tolerate Rob if he is with Kristen. They love Tom Sturridge on that site and Kristen. It is one f***ed up site. They tell you when they are going to the bathroom and when they get back they want to know if they missed anything. The other two sites are just as delusional. The two best sites that tell the truth is Rob Pattinson News and Kristen Stewart News.

Margaret in the Pink

Posted at 9:25 PM on July 18, 2013

one in Canada too that said hed arrived SWED 8.01am I was accused of lieing cos someone saw him at LAX Thurdsday so I just goog where was RP WED 17th July up pops load of Canada sites
One said Welcome back to Canada Rob there loads of them He got back from Canada Thurs Lax

guest 2

Posted at 6:55 PM on July 18, 2013

well said flower girl. I discovered those other sites long ago.

Rob and Kristen arew fine……………don’t believe this crap??????

sisi south africa

Posted at 8:31 PM on July 18, 2013

@flowergirl you are the worst kind of a hippo !!! WHY DO YOU KEEP COMING BACK TO POST THAT HL LIES ON THE HL SITE??? AND THEN QUOTE OTHER GOSSIP SITES and how completely CLUED UP THEY ARE,BUT STILL CONTRADICT YOURSELF AND SAY “NO ONE KNOWS WHAT IS GOING ON” . IF NO ONE KNOWS WHATS GOING ON THEN THAT INCLUDES THE SITES THAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT…I MEAN CORRECT ME IF I AM WRONG IN SAYING THIS !!!WHY dont you then leave Rob and kris alone to reveal that “THEY ARE JUST FINE “without you WORKING so hard to convince us and ESPECIALLY YOURSELF.

Flowergirl

Posted at 8:57 PM on July 18, 2013

sisi south africa… your post says so much more about yourself than it does about me, shouty caps included. If you actually read my original comment, I clearly stated that I am not trying to convince anyone of anything, just offering alternate sources of ideas and information.

paula

Posted at 3:04 PM on July 18, 2013

hollywood life why you continued in this stupid story when all Robert and Reley have denied the story and Reley has told that was with kristen the day of the picture of Robert and woman on the truck? Nobody speak about this story only you? why do you continue? Please if you have to invente something change the story please!

Margaret in the Pink

Posted at 9:28 PM on July 18, 2013

Sisi ALWAYS SHOUTSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS shes like the person we all know
Who thinks if they talk the loudest they will overpower everyone take n o notice id say 16?

HATESTOOPIDPPL

Posted at 2:44 PM on July 18, 2013

FYI, I heard Riley and her team are filing a lawsuit against HollywoodLies, oops I mean HollywoodLife. I think Kristen’s team should get on the bandwagon and file also. Have fun losing everything Bonnie. Then you will have to flip burgers to pay your bills LOL. PS SInce you seem to have to snoop Twitter and Instagram for your “sources”, did you not see Riley hanging out with Kristen’s bestfriends just the other night??? And Kristen was most likely there, just not in the pics. Why do you take your readers for idiots? She is friends with Kristen first, Rob second. Pretty soon you will be saying Rob is seeing CJ.

olivia

Posted at 2:29 PM on July 18, 2013

HL KRISTEN WAS IN THE PICTURE TO SAY SHE WASNT IS WRONG AND TO SAY THAT ROB AND RILEY’S SO CALLED “ROMANCE” STARTED ON HER BIRTHDAY IS BEYOND WRONG!

jane

Posted at 5:39 PM on July 18, 2013

@olivia – don’t waste your breath on this site. They’ll say what they want to. Yeah I heard about the coming lawsuite too. these tabloids are just bully sites.