Miley Cyrus: My Short Haircut ‘Changed My Life’

Thu, July 18, 2013 11:37am EDT by 65 Comments
Miley Cyrus Haircut Lesbian
FameFlynet

Miley Cyrus has made quite an impression this past year! Miley revealed the reasons behind her changing beauty looks and how she really can’t stop experimenting!

Miley Cyrus, 20, has made some drastic changes to her look these past couple of months — from chopping her hair to wearing revealing clothing, she keeps making jaws drop! In a recent interview, Miley revealed why she went through these changes and why she loves her transformed look — keep reading to find out what she said.

Miley Cyrus’ Short Haircut — It Gives Her Confidence

Miley reveals that she is confident in her own skin, especially after chopping off her full head of hair! She revealed that she takes being called a lesbian a compliment! After she chopped off her long hair she did her first cover with Maxim and hit the #1 spot on their annual hot list. She is still growing up, and figuring out who she really is. She said in an interview with the Toronto Sun:

I just cut my hair and then it really changed my life. There’s something about having no hair that screams being confident. And I think especially because people like to put people in a box — I mean, the names I’ve been called since I cut my hair. Everyone said I was a lesbian but I’m like, ‘Being a lesbian isn’t a bad thing.’

Miley’s Different Path — Why She ‘Can’t Stop’

Miley feels better than ever with her new changed look. She revealed in the interview how different is better and that she doesn’t want to stop until she knows exactly who she is. She says:

They’re like, ‘It really feels like you can’t stop.’ ‘It is!’ … What is making my [new] record consistent is the fact that [the songs are] all different and that’s where I am. I’m at a point where it’s like I know who I am, but I know that I’m not finished figuring that out and I won’t finished until I’m in the dirt.

Miley didn’t want her music video for We Can’t Stop to be taken seriously. She wanted her fans and viewers to get a kick out of it and laugh. This shows how confident Miley is — she doesn’t care what others think about herself! It is her body, and she has control over it. She even says:

So I wanted my video to make people laugh ‘cause I’m the first one to make jokes at myself … I wanted the video to be that kind of confident.

We love Miley’s confidence — let us know if you do too, HollywoodLifers!

WATCH: Miley Cyrus ‘We Can’t Stop’ Top Moments

– Natasha Caminero

More Miley Cyrus Beauty News:

1. Miley Cyrus Debuts New Hair Created By Jennifer Aniston’s Hairstylist
  2. Miley Cyrus Loves Eos Lip Balm: Shop Her Beauty Must-Have
  3. Miley Cyrus At iHeartRadio’s Pool Party — Get Her Luxe Lashes

Morten

Posted at 8:27 AM on January 20, 2014

i miss the old Miley!

hey

Posted at 12:00 PM on April 20, 2014

I miss miley as Hannah and the nice girl she was

hey

Posted at 12:03 PM on April 20, 2014

her old fans are dropping to 0 old fans miley why cant you change back to your old self agan

sakinah swagger

Posted at 10:53 PM on January 18, 2014

I ment sexy♥♥♥

sakinah swagger

Posted at 10:50 PM on January 18, 2014

I love miley cyrus new look like it is so sex♥♥♥

KARMA

Posted at 11:34 PM on December 31, 2013

when i was a little kid i thought miley was a famous girl that every LOVED! well at i liked her then people started to say to me do you still like miley andi sayed yess why? and he sayed well….just to let you know miley does drugs…. BUT i did not beleve him at first then i started to thing why would miley do brugs….then i started to thing again…………….. then i sayed i dont care i still like her like a friend…..she is still the famous girl i thought when i was a little girl!! and i dont care what people think of her…

Lelani

Posted at 6:58 PM on December 28, 2013

Omg, what a sexy person Miley is! <3 I love her new look, it makes her look younger and now she can wear revealing clothing even more! Omg she is totally sexier!

Miley

Posted at 12:35 AM on December 25, 2013

I hate you your so inappropriate your a biscuit

Thomas

Posted at 8:32 AM on December 25, 2013

go home… you are drunk

wow

Posted at 8:39 AM on December 22, 2013

She is so beautiful! LOVE her new hairstyle!!

Mariya

Posted at 8:35 AM on December 22, 2013

Dear Miley
Why have u changed? I liked the old u but now u have changed I wish u didn’t change

Lelani

Posted at 7:00 PM on December 28, 2013

No, Mariya she is sexier and beautiful, I wish I looked like her. She is totally amazing and prettier!

Sara

Posted at 8:26 AM on December 22, 2013

Mile I loved u when i first saw hannah montana
And look at yourself have u been bonkers
This is sooooooo not the real u Miley
Not the hair that had match Miley
I still do watch hannah montana
And that is still reminding of u
So sad:(

Leonie

Posted at 8:31 AM on December 22, 2013

gosh, get a life… that was hannah montana… and Miley is NOT Hannah….. Miley is the queen MILEY CYRUS… and she is amazing!!!

Jasmine

Posted at 9:06 PM on December 9, 2013

Miley why did u change look at u in the party in the USA a vevo u looked BEAUTIFUL now look at you in WREKING BALL I did like you until u changed your personality that made me sad now I don’t really like u now LOOK AT YOUR SELF;(

hottie

Posted at 6:20 PM on December 8, 2013

Miley Cyrus turned to the illuminati worshiping the devil if you like her then you love the devil and the video clips she has stripped off her clothes please dont let the devil take you away all we can do is prayy for her.
Thankyou.

Lelani

Posted at 7:02 PM on December 28, 2013

How does it make it that we like her new look mean that we love the devil?

bridjet

Posted at 8:15 PM on October 22, 2013

i really think that it is kind of dum i like your old self right now your being like lady gaga what happend to the fun awesome cool miley

britney

Posted at 9:28 PM on October 18, 2013

miley your really out done urself but i hate to admit it i was wrong u are beutiful

Arely

Posted at 6:59 PM on October 17, 2013

I miss the old you you were so pretty

Jovan Clarete

Posted at 3:43 PM on September 27, 2013

when i was 5 i loved watching hannah montana your my idol and it doesnt matter how you look like you will always be my idol

Tristen

Posted at 1:39 AM on September 11, 2013

Miley, I loved u since the very beginning when u were in the show “Hannah Montana”. And I think people should stfu and listen wat you’ve been through and honestly i think I like dis miley beta than th old one and if u look at my profile on Instagram I really love u and I do care bout u and I am waiting for u to atleast comment me cause once I heard ur new song “Wrecking Ball”, I understand wat was happening and that u shouldn’t let people push u around and just feel confident! U r a human with a heart a life a dream and u have feelings so ur no different than any other person and btw follow me on Instagram my username is @crazytristen and if u read my bio I have part of ur song written in their the song is “We Can’t Stop”. I hope u really liked my comments and I hope u can keep showing people who u r and wat u r! ❤

Alexis little

Posted at 11:04 PM on August 28, 2013

Dear Miley I bet it’s hard to read some of the comments but I think you are pretty just the way you are yes I miss the old you but I like the new you I am 14.i see all the time on Facebook Miley so gay and Miley this Miley that but what people don’t see Is your growing up.
When I was six I love Hannah.i look up to you and Selena Gomez.so does other little girls I always want to be a singer just like you.

klaudia

Posted at 12:08 PM on August 28, 2013

I miss old miley

klaudia

Posted at 12:07 PM on August 28, 2013

Miley you looked so pretty before i used to look up to you and know i atill do but you changed well because your so pretty youl look really nice and your to young to get married

sara

Posted at 3:43 PM on August 18, 2013

Miley you were so pretty before you changed . little girls used to look up to you . now they don’t . you were better the way you were before . now you look not good . . .

Chloe

Posted at 7:03 PM on January 7, 2014

I started watching hannah montana in the 3rd season, and I saw the beauty in her. I wanted to be like her. I saw the new Miley, and thought, ” You could of maybe tried harder to get attention, but you didnt have to entirely change!”

jessica

Posted at 12:01 AM on August 12, 2013

miley why did u change i miss the old miley u are petty and now like at u i used to watch Hanna Montana all the time why did u change.

starbaby9

Posted at 6:27 PM on August 11, 2013

miley i like your hair but it dont mean u got to change your whole life. i like the way u was . now i like u less but when u fine who u r then can u change back.

Patricia Gilligan

Posted at 4:14 AM on August 6, 2013

Miley, love your hair, sexy, sexy as hell. Before you looked like every girl at the mall. Now you look like a supermodel. Never change it. People hate it because they have to hide their faces and you need a petite body like yours to carry it off. YOU LOOK AMAZING.