Lea Michele Was Cory Monteith’s Guardian Angel

Thu, July 18, 2013 8:03am EDT by 9 Comments
Lea Michele Cory Monteith Memorial
Splashnews

aify

Posted at 8:56 AM on August 7, 2013

i just can’t get over the thought that cory is dead, sometimes, all i wanna do is wake up and find that it was a dream. When i think of the pain he must have felt all alone in his hotel room, it just breaks my heart. I feel for LEA and i pray God guide her through this tough time.

Aify, from Lagos Nigeria

coco pops

Posted at 5:31 PM on July 24, 2013

it’s actually so sad to hear that he has died it doesn’t feel real at all it’s such a shame for Lea so was meant to wear white and say ‘ I Do’ but now she needs to wear black and say ‘Goodbye’..

Josie

Posted at 4:56 AM on July 23, 2013

This is a sad moment for me..was a great fan of him.. RIP cory.. You will be greatly missed and remembered..so sori for Lea..cnt imagen hw she z feelin nw

Josie

Posted at 4:54 AM on July 23, 2013

Sarah Lund

Posted at 8:56 PM on July 20, 2013

How lucky she is for him to call her his guardian angel. At least he meant it, because a guy I’d known for years once told me I am HIS guardian angel, and how he wanted to have my children, and rent a place with me, etc. Except it was all bs. If it was true, he’d have kept to his word. Corey was a one-in-a-million sweetheart.

Shadowslayer1209

Posted at 12:00 PM on July 18, 2013

My thoughts and prays are with all of Cory,s family friends his glee family and of course Lea michele RIP CORY

kellie

Posted at 11:39 AM on July 18, 2013

Its just sad, him dying like that. Here in Nigeria, Glee is a hit. I dnt watch it though buh my sisters do, a lot. I hope he rests in peace

sarah

Posted at 9:41 AM on July 18, 2013

From the articles I’ve seen and read Cory was not only a great actor/singer. He was probably a 1 in a million in Hollywood actors. Generous, respectful, caring and giving of his time/money/self to everyone he could help. He seemed like the kind of famous person we rarely hear of. Usually you hear of actors living buying, getting feebee’s like clothes, travel, jewelry, cars, etc. Sounds like Cory knew how lucky he was and shared his wealth to friends, family and those who need him. He helped out and did so much charity work. Suck a loss to his family, Lea, friends, fans and the charities he helped.

abe

Posted at 8:43 AM on July 18, 2013

that’s exactly why he died for.
…………..BEING SURROUNDED BY ANGELS!!