‘Glee’: Will Lea Michele Leave The Series After Cory Monteith’s Death?

Thu, July 18, 2013 2:01pm EDT by 34 Comments
Lea Michele LEaving Glee
Courtesy of FOX

xbox 360 emulator free no survey

Posted at 5:29 AM on July 17, 2014

Amazing blog, cheers.

cheap Red Wings jersey

Posted at 10:04 PM on June 16, 2014

cheap chinese Pacers jerseys With Direct

clicca qui per maggiori

Posted at 10:39 PM on April 25, 2014

Hello would you mind stating which blog platform you’re working with?

I’m looking to start my own blog soon but I’m having a tough time deciding between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal.
The reason I ask is because your design seems different then most
blogs and I’m looking for something completely unique.

P.S My apologies for getting off-topic but I had to ask!

croazia vrsar

Posted at 3:14 AM on April 25, 2014

Wow, wonderful blog format! How long have you been
blogging for? you made running a blog glance easy.

The overall glance of your web site is wonderful, let alone the content!

Hi there all, here every one is sharing these experience,
therefore it’s nice to read this website, and I used to visit this website every
day.

Rowen

Posted at 9:08 AM on August 19, 2013

obviously it’s the right thing for lea to do, If that’s what she wants who are we to tell her that she should quit. Lea clearly loves to act in glee and it makes her happy. personally I think that Cory would want her to be happy.

online digital stopwatch

Posted at 11:29 AM on August 17, 2013

Undeniably believe that which you said. Your favorite reason appeared to be at the
net the easiest factor to take into accout of. I say to you,
I certainly get annoyed whilst people think about concerns that
they plainly do not recognise about. You managed to hit
the nail upon the top and also outlined out the whole thing without having side effect , people can take a
signal. Will probably be back to get more. Thank you

lighted vanity table

Posted at 10:38 AM on August 1, 2013

Heya i am for the first time here. I found this board and I find It really useful &
it helped me out much. I hope to give something back and aid others like you aided me.

Halie

Posted at 12:00 AM on August 1, 2013

Cory didn’t die, he took the midnight train goin’ anywhere.

pau

Posted at 2:05 AM on July 22, 2013

there is nothing respectful about this show. FOX just wants to cash in on his death like they did for Whitney Houston when her body wasn’t even cold yet

Shadowslayer1209

Posted at 1:26 PM on July 19, 2013

Even is Lea does go back to glee i don,t think i could ever watch it again. Half the reason to watch was to see if finchel would get back together and now well its never going to happen

Sarah W. Brown (@SarahWBrown1)

Posted at 4:51 PM on July 19, 2013

my co-worker’s mother makes $89 hourly on the internet. She has been out of a job for eight months but last month her check was $21903 just working on the internet for a few hours. Go to this web site and read more… can99.ℂ­om

courtney

Posted at 11:33 AM on July 19, 2013

its going to be hard for lea to realize abt cory’s death so i think she sould lay off of glee for sometime

Shadowslayer1209

Posted at 2:31 AM on July 19, 2013

Its going to take a long time for lea to accept Cory,s death so maybe she won,t go straight back to glee. She needs time to grieve and how are they going to glee without finchel

Rebecca Kilkeary

Posted at 2:25 AM on July 19, 2013

watching glee since all the new people have come it relaly hasnt had the same kind of feeling.itskinda gone

Melissa

Posted at 8:28 PM on July 18, 2013

If Lea decides to come back, I’d love to see a reformed, humbler Jessie St. James show up living in New York to launch his career. That way Lea would have her best friend Jonathan Groff with her.

Cathy

Posted at 8:18 PM on July 18, 2013

If Lea is strong enough she will remain on the show. Not having Cory there is a great lost to the show, every cast will feel the emotions and it will be hard for everyone to be back on set, but it will be more painful for Lea. If Lea decides not to go back people should respect that, but what will she do with her time. Glee will keep her busy and it might may make her stronger. The cast is there for each other and will help each other get through the day. Delaying the show until November is a good thing, it allows the cast time to grieve. I am curious how they will write his death into the show. It will be heart breaking to watch.

Sasha

Posted at 7:42 PM on July 18, 2013

Glee is her life. Even though it may be painful to go back, this show has been with her as long as Cory and may ease her pain to know that she is doing something they both loved. And maybe to help keep his memory alive. I’m with her whatever she does :)

Sheila

Posted at 7:10 PM on July 18, 2013

There is no reason why Lea shouldn’t remain on the show. I understand that Cory died, but people face death all the time, survive and move on with their lives. Eventually Lea will do the same and the show won’t suffer. Cory was a great addition to the show and writing in his death would be great closure for the cast and fans. It will help move the show forward.

Allysa Mentor (@AllysaMentor)

Posted at 6:41 PM on July 18, 2013

Be fair to Lea. Drug addicts are excellent liars, and Lea couldn’t watch him 24/7. It can suck the life out of you. You can’t help someone who doesn’t want to help himself. RIP Cory, but it’s his own fault.

paoli

Posted at 6:37 AM on July 19, 2013

the key word is addict. if you’re addicted your brain tells your mind you need the substance even though your body is fighting it.

joey

Posted at 5:52 PM on July 18, 2013

All I can say it’s almost impossible to be around a junkie and not be aware of it. She was in total denial or an enabler. His death leaves her in such an unenviable position. By what I’ve read about her, she’ll go back to the show, but I don’t think she should. Adam Lambert will be great and sadly Cory will be a memory. Just say no to drugs kiddos.

Allysa Mentor (@AllysaMentor)

Posted at 8:12 PM on July 18, 2013

Addicts are excellent liars. I agree about Adam.a

don't pretend to know

Posted at 3:02 AM on July 19, 2013

Um she was the one who got him in rehab and tried to help. But as many have said addicts learn to hide things and lie. So he could have kept from her for some time. For all we know after his rehab stint this was the first time he used again.

Peoplearefrigginstupid

Posted at 7:14 AM on July 20, 2013

You have no idea what you’re talking about. Many people hide their addictions. YOU have probably been around an addict and had NO CLUE.

Nikki

Posted at 8:29 PM on July 20, 2013

That’s a rather narrow minded comment to make. You can’t always be aware of what’s going on in someone’s life and it really annoys me how you say that you can’t be around an ADDICT (Not a “Junckie” That is such an awful way to describe someone’s affliction) and not notice. you can absolutely not notice. Addicts get good at hiding things from their loved ones and to suggest that she may be an enabler is ludicrous when she did all she could to help him. Why would anyone encourage that kind of behaviour. If she were in denial I couldn’t blame her. Its a horrible things to try and deal with knowing you tried to help but it didn’t make a difference.

I really think you should think before you mindlessly post your ramblings dearie. I hope you never have to endure the struggle of having a loved one who is an addict as you would be no use at actually helping them by the sounds of things. At lest he had people in his life that tried. Peace!

Aranza Ramirez (@Aranza0)

Posted at 4:15 PM on July 18, 2013

It’s the right thing for the producers and for the fans but NOT for her, this won’t help her to move on, don’t do that to Lea she doesn’t deserve it.

Rosaura C. Cabral (@RosauraCCabral)

Posted at 4:50 PM on July 18, 2013

my co-worker’s mother makes $65/hr on the internet. She has been without a job for ten months but last month her pay was $21281 just working on the internet for a few hours. Here’s the site to read more… can99.ℂ­om

anna

Posted at 5:16 PM on July 18, 2013

Yes it’s not right for her…

Kim

Posted at 3:04 AM on July 19, 2013

You can’t decide what is right for her. People grieve in different ways. Most people have to go back to work and life with reminders of loved one around them all the time. I will respect what ever she does but I won’t presume to know what is best for her.

Opinion

Posted at 2:45 PM on July 18, 2013

Whatever is her decision I would support her, I know the producers want the best for the show but they should let her decide what is better for herself

Desi

Posted at 2:38 PM on July 18, 2013

I honestly don’t see how they are going to pull it together. It just seems like it’s be way too emotional for her to go back and act like he just died on the show. It’s to real and to soon.

Shadowslayer1209

Posted at 2:21 PM on July 18, 2013

I wouldn,t be Surprised if she did

MelissaT.

Posted at 7:53 PM on July 19, 2013

I think cory would want her to finish glee. It’s were they met each other and fall in love. Lea is a strong person. She will get though it. Do it for cory, lea.