Kristen Stewart Confronts Riley Keough Over Rob Romance — Report

Thu, July 18, 2013 10:51am EDT by 62 Comments
Kristen Stewart Called Riley Keough
FameFlynet

hate jb

Posted at 5:04 PM on July 18, 2013

i picked no for the voting question because if you date your friends ex you loose two things one thing you would loose is probably your friend and the second your friend might want the boy again and they get back together or the boy might want the girl again and they get back together

denice

Posted at 4:37 PM on July 18, 2013

You people know this story is not true Kristen and Riley are not fighting over Rob.For one thing Rob is nothing to fight over and Kristen has never looked so happy now that she is not with Rob.So add this story to the many lies HL has told and I’m sure there are many more to come.

Erikuk

Posted at 4:21 PM on July 18, 2013

I have been a fan of Kristen Stewart since she was in Panic Room with Jody Foster, and I have this to say to Rob —you are one dumb arse for letting that gorgeous creature go–so she made a mistake-she apologized to you, my guess at least a 100 times, papers say she is moody, well so are you Rob, papers say she is selfish, well having 3 brothers I guess she was spoiled and selfish, HOWEVER, you are also spoiled and selfish being the only boy with 2 sister, I am sure you were your Mums favorite, and she spoiled you too. so I guess what I am trying to say is if you love her let her know. I think you both belong together– no one is perfect, not even you Rob.

annoyed

Posted at 4:16 PM on July 18, 2013

rob and kristen are still together………..
they want to expose u……….

SHAMEEEEELESSSSS MAG…!.

taylor

Posted at 4:05 PM on July 18, 2013

HWL – can’t your team find ‘SOURCES’ that are real and not ficticious —-your hounding of RobSten has gotten way out of hand—-normal adults don’t believe a word you print, I feel sorry for the young kids that read and believe what you print when in fact you only print lies–shame on you all

Liz

Posted at 4:00 PM on July 18, 2013

I really hope it’s not true that Rob or this Riley girl would do this. It’s so wrong on so many different levels. If Riley would do such a thing that is not a friend and Kristen is better without her. Same goes for Rob if he loved Kristen all those years and would do this with her friend then she is better off without him. Nothing would make me happier than if they were back together, I was watching a video on you tube today of Rob and Kristen and the love they shared is so evident I hate they are not together. It is just so sad to me. Hope Kristen finds someone else that loves her even more and she does as well, if Rob and her never work out again that is. I want to see Kristen happy.

jane

Posted at 6:55 PM on July 18, 2013

@liz – not true. don’t believe a single word, comma, period of this story or from this site.

Tratra

Posted at 3:52 PM on July 18, 2013

If any of your family, firends or mate date you ex’s that’s how much they think of you. Sorry

loca

Posted at 3:12 PM on July 18, 2013

FYI, I heard Riley and her team are filing a lawsuit against HollywoodLies, oops I mean HollywoodLife. I think Kristen’s team should get on the bandwagon and file also. Have fun losing everything Bonnie. Then you will have to flip burgers to pay your bills LOL. PS SInce you seem to have to snoop Twitter and Instagram for your “sources”, did you not see Riley hanging out with Kristen’s bestfriends just the other night??? And Kristen was most likely there, just not in the pics. Why do you take your readers for idiots? She is friends with Kristen first, Rob second. Pretty soon you will be saying Rob is seeing CJ.

denice

Posted at 4:27 PM on July 18, 2013

I HOPE THAT IT’S TRUE THAT Riley and her team is sueing hollywood lies its about time these celebrities take action against these lieing sites.I hope Bonnie and her staff gets shut down.

moralitypolice

Posted at 2:59 PM on July 18, 2013

I agree with Kristen that it is wrong to go after a friend’s Ex.

Just wish her values extended to not sleeping around with married men…

jane

Posted at 6:59 PM on July 18, 2013

@moralitypolice – who died and made you God. Do shalt not judge because you just might be wrong.. while you’re at it i have a lake front property for $2.00 right next to George Clooney you can verify with HL the veracity of this property.

moralitypolice

Posted at 8:43 AM on July 19, 2013

The point is that if it bothers Stewart that a friend/acquaintance may be dating
her ex-boyfriend, imagine how Pattinson felt when his girlfriend cheated on him.
And imagine how Rupert Sander’s wife felt knowing that her husband was fooling
around so brazenly.

Kristen is the last person who has a right to speak about ethical behavior.

E

Posted at 2:49 PM on July 18, 2013

I think that people want Kristen Stewart to be a basket case about her break up with Robert Pattinson and they want let her move on. but they are not messing with Robert Pattinson it like he can do what he wants and it okay but if Kristen Stewart was seen with other men people would be saying all kind of things about Kristen Stewart .
I’m so happy that Kristen Stewart is back to work and i feel that she should never put her work on hold for a men ever again ,and that Kristen Stewart should always put her self first in her work and she should take care of herself and she need to keep up her Exercise and working on herself and she should not listening to all the Paparazzi and ugly people that call her names and try to make Kristen Stewart Mad

HATESTOOPIDPPL

Posted at 2:46 PM on July 18, 2013

rebecca

Posted at 2:27 PM on July 18, 2013

it isn’t true about her and rob because on her twitter page it says “myself and rob are nothing but good friends why are people trying to make stories out of it? it is nothing but BS” so the first isn’t true. and I really don’t think that Kristen would do that because if she loved rob then she would let him go.

kris nina

Posted at 1:44 PM on July 18, 2013

wat a story

+++++

Posted at 12:45 PM on July 18, 2013

Lies, Lies, Lies…..Read Riley’s tweets and look at CJ’s IG. And also Odessa’s tweets too.

ANA HARTA DE TANTA BASURA

Posted at 12:29 PM on July 18, 2013

siguen con la misma historia pero diferentes personajes antes fue katy perry la pobre hasta le inventaron que llevo a rob a conocer a sus padres, ahora le toco a riley hasta que ahora que rob comenzo a trabajar o sera la hija del director o sarah ya por favor dejen de inventar tanto basura y respeten un poco.

Woody88

Posted at 12:14 PM on July 18, 2013

Pure entertainment.

conniecappadonia

Posted at 11:55 AM on July 18, 2013

WeHere go again loeave them alone this is why their laying with your mids rob and kristen aren’t stuip.their actingnobody knows what’s going on

Tashan tasho

Posted at 11:51 AM on July 18, 2013

:-P …

August

Posted at 11:07 AM on July 18, 2013

Hey Hollywood Life Staff,

You are so boring and dumb with these stupid news and comments about Kristen Stewart and Rob Pattinson.

Leave both of them alone.

Stop fabricating these stupid and false news about them.

Their relationship is over and both of them are free now.

guest

Posted at 11:06 AM on July 18, 2013

Kristen is not one to talk. It’s not cool to kiss and grind with another woman’s husband. I think it’s perfectly fine to date a friend’s ex, unless you are BFF’s, and her BFF’s are not the type to date guys. Just saying.

toriborn

Posted at 11:24 AM on July 18, 2013

Not if they so to say according to H-Lies only broke up for barely a week when they started dating.

For real?

Posted at 11:28 AM on July 18, 2013

Oh dear God. Hollywoodlife and OK Mag are lying. I’m going to pray for both of you that you grab a clue.

guest is gay

Posted at 11:35 PM on July 18, 2013

of course that would be your opinion. You are a Kristen hater what else would you say. Pretty low to throw the gay comment in even for a di*k like you. Some of them may not date guys but Rob does. Just sayin

abe

Posted at 11:05 AM on July 18, 2013

well, she hired a Lockheed Hudson bomber to blast her away.

jane

Posted at 11:04 AM on July 18, 2013

I hope Riley sues the pants off of you.

HATESTOOPIDPPL

Posted at 2:49 PM on July 18, 2013

Rumor has it that she might sue. I hope all 3 of them do! Let Bonnie flip burgers for a living

"Reached Out to Rep" lol

Posted at 10:59 AM on July 18, 2013

Why do you care what reps say? Riley’s rep said she wasn’t in the car and she isn’t dating him.

Yet you ignore that. Funny. Sad little site.

Real Talk

Posted at 10:58 AM on July 18, 2013

So Riley says: I wasn’t in the car. I’m not dating him. HL hears: LALALAHALALALALA

CJScissorhands posts a pic on IG of Riley out to dinner with KRISTEN’S FRIEND the night before Rob leaves to go film and HL hears LALALALALALALALALALALA

Like you’re to sad to even get annoyed by bc legit all you are showing is you have no clue what is going on. And that as a fan I am far more informed than you are. #sadpanda

HATESTOOPIDPPL

Posted at 2:48 PM on July 18, 2013

HIGH FIVE!

Poor Pathetic HL

Posted at 10:57 AM on July 18, 2013

LMAO. Omg you’re pathetic. Like really. It’s gotten to the point I feel sorry for you that you are making up an entire relationship b/t 2 people who will never be seen together.

Your site has officially jumped the shark.