Emma Roberts Talks About Being ‘Very Sorry’ After Boyfriend Drama

Thu, July 18, 2013 1:21pm EDT by 6 Comments
Emma Roberts Nylon Interview
Courtesy Nylon, FameFlyNet

Samantha

Posted at 11:20 PM on December 8, 2013

I love emma roberts and I don’t get why everyone. Talks bad about her I’m sure she didn’t mean to hit him STOP hating on her !

yeamf

Posted at 8:33 AM on November 15, 2013

I love how everyone always has something to say about things like this. The truth is, we don’t know what happened. They said it was a both-way thing, and they were both hitting each other and it happened only once: like you have never had a fight that got out of control!!! I’ve had fights with my sister when we’ve left each other with black eyes and bloody noses, nobody’s calling us psychos- even though they should lol- You DON’T know what happened, only Emma and Evan know, so unless you’re Evan or Emma STFU.

Sibo

Posted at 12:22 PM on July 19, 2013

I think Emma has a serious problem she must get professional help before she kill someone, if it was a man, public would have intervene like chris and rihanna story.

guest

Posted at 6:17 PM on July 18, 2013

She always rubbed me the wrong way. just did not like her. Can’t say why I felt this way. But her recent behavior confirms my gut instinct was correct.

lavender

Posted at 3:48 PM on July 18, 2013

This young brat needs to know she can’t behave with her boyfriend the way she does on TV and in public,,, A few sessions with a counselor is in order.

ivan

Posted at 1:52 PM on July 18, 2013

Why do guys always have to let themselves be punching bags? A little of the James Cagney pie in the face would do the trick.