Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart Nominated For ‘Breaking Dawn’ Kiss

Wed, July 17, 2013 2:02pm EDT by 108 Comments
Robert Pattinson Kristen Stewart TCA 2013
Courtesy of Summit Entertainment

Good sense.

Posted at 12:32 PM on July 20, 2013

@guest at 2:53 PM on July 18th
Thank you! I agree with you totally.
Margaret in the Pink only comes to this site to stir up crap that she makes up. I do not believe she is a true fan, that followed them from the beginning, because she would realize the relationship between Rob and Kristen was indeed a very sincere one. Your explanation after the split makes sense. They have grown apart now, and chose to live life separately. I have never been a fan of Kristen, however I do not wish her any ill will. I hope they both move on and have a very successful career, and a fulfilling personal life with whomever it is that they chose as partners.

Posted at 8:10 AM on July 21, 2013

Hey GOOD SENSE how do you or anyone know what relationship they had
I woujldnt presume to comment on the love you have or ypour parents I dont know them
WE dont know K@R I love they way you contradict yourself HOW can you have followed films
If you dont like Kristen then you wouldnt have watched the rest and certainly not NEW MOON?
Have you seen Belami Ashes WFE RM GAirmen I have watched 20mins of Cosmos gave up crap
He did make a good UK TV film about 7yrs ago The Good Mothers Handbook very good indeed
Kristen Ive seen about 18 films 5 TWIS @SNW in there So about 12 other films I dont count OTR
Hated the film but it was her choice to make it like it was Robs to play i Ashes.
I wish them both well but Kristen a bit more if not for her then who knows where Rob woujld be
USA maybe or TV in UK IM just ashamed at a fellow English who isnt grateful to KS@USA
Kristen and the USA have made him what he is today and he seems so ungrateful to Twi Fans

Love Me Some Rob

Posted at 6:45 PM on July 22, 2013

@margarite in the pink…why do all of you Kristen fans think that she gave him his break? If Rob hadn’t gotten the part of Edward Cullen, who knows if the Twilight Saga would have been as popular as it was. Rob and Kristen TOGETHER made Twilight the powerhouse it is. So stop with the BS that Kristen is responsible for his popularity. He’s more popular without her. Rob you are holy hotness!!!!!!!!

kat

Posted at 7:55 AM on July 20, 2013

Peachschnapps

Posted at 9:44 PM on July 19, 2013

This is my take on the situation….I think they are not together but they still communicate with each other. they spend almost FOUR yrs together. its very hard to get over someone in a month or two. we don’t see Kristen with anyone so I think we can be hopeful that something will work out for the better. until then lets support them either way…after all they gave us some unforgettable moments….

Posted at 12:14 AM on July 20, 2013

5 years April 2008 untill May 2013 with a 6 WEEK break
No let it be over for both of them
Robs not ready to settle he never ever admitted he was ever with Kristen in 5 years
Kristen well she need to have a fun time now

Heidi

Posted at 3:50 PM on July 19, 2013

kristen is filming here in La so i think her and taylor should go and maybe Rob can via satellite if he has to, but i stood by 5 movies and supported them financially as a fan at the box office and feel we who feel we got no closure from twilight deserve it! i dont care about their personal life, kristen always said bella is a big part of her and she loves her fans, she would go and support the movie if she was in town and not working, shes delt with more than her share of hate this past year and handled it just fine, shes a professional and would go with taylor and the cast if need be! hoping i see them there!

Samuelle 40

Posted at 5:44 AM on July 19, 2013

Guest 2 So agree mutually planned break both filming now ,exchanged dogs over while Rob escaped early to escape July date,when every thing will be rehashed again and again.
No coincidence both back in LF at same time ,Robs clothes ,shades ,shoes,backpack etc picked up by comments .Kristens visit to guitar shop for herself or Rob ? So any bodies guess if they turn up for awards ,hope BD2 wins everything they are entered for .Rob and Kristen did their best for this franchise,likewise the rest of the cast for 5 years which as we have all seen has caused nothing but misery for R/K so to see them on stage together would put this whole saga finally to bed,so they can get their lives back apart or together.

guest 2

Posted at 4:08 PM on July 18, 2013

There was no messy breakup HWL. And the only breakup was the one orchestrated by X-17 and HWL. It was all manufactured actually. It hard to think that people could think any worse of HWL but it is coming and we can’t wait. No drama from Robsten. They continue to live their lives just like they want to. And you KNOW EVEN LESS than before. That is why you have to tell lies. Karma never forgets an address.

They will both be filming and will probably not be able to attend.

Guest

Posted at 2:27 PM on July 18, 2013

Rob won’t attend

wsb

Posted at 2:49 PM on July 18, 2013

@Guest – Exactly! I ditto your answer.

guest

Posted at 1:50 PM on July 18, 2013

Don’t be surprised if they go together and if filming committments don’t interfere. And I am sure Taylor witl be with them too. HWL is pathetic to keep pushing the lies and then more lies to dig a bigger hole for themselves.. They are really going to look like fools when the truth comes out. Not that they care. What they publish is a gossip rag to just make money. HWL is the cause of all the drama. Rob and Kris are just continuing to live their lives as usual with no drama

jspattzfan

Posted at 11:59 AM on July 18, 2013

In guess you figure if you keep writing about the Rob and Riley nonsense long enough, someone will finally believe it.

Posted at 6:31 AM on July 18, 2013

I think maybe Video clip and some one there in case they win
Or maybe Kristen will go shes got guts and has continued to turn up to things
I dont think the fans will be nasty IM sure Rob would send a VIdeo clip he couldnt be that nasty

Sophie

Posted at 6:19 AM on July 18, 2013

Guest

Posted at 4:14 AM on July 18, 2013

Kristen should show up with Taylor and kiss him instead lol..(just for fun)

charlotte crowder

Posted at 5:06 AM on July 18, 2013

I would go for that. I don’t think either one of them will show up because they are both filming. Would it not be funny if they were fooling everyone” NOOOOOOOOOO I would love to see Kristen and Taylor together. Maybe HE would walk her down the red carpet. Rob never would. He wanted all the lime light to himself and do his model face and stance and look into the camera. I don’t care anymore I just want Kristen to be happy and be in love with someone else. Maybe Taylor has been sitting back waiting for her. He knew what kind of guy Rob is. They were never friends. UMM Let’s g i v e serious thought to this. Kristen and Taylor. They have always been close and good friends and he has supported her in her times of need.

Posted at 6:45 AM on July 18, 2013

NO they havnt its odd that he made not one close friend on the TWI films none at all?
Women yes Men NO its sad that for him there has to be a CHIP missing something that stops him
\Forming friendships with men MY theory for what its worth is he feels inferior wit men no control
Women well its a given they adore him even I did used to say IF I was 25 years younger heheheh
Now not a chance hes not the person he made everyone beleive he was BUT I dont blame him
As much as Id like to I dont he was the English knowbody He saidw hat he thought people wanted
I re looked at those first interviews Kristen was so polished happy smiling he looked very nervy
Fella from LOndon few small bit parts he hadnt to work at his calling it just happened overnight
I wonder if thats why his other films failed bad films bad casting and too much expected of him
Im trying to be kind here but he wasnt an actor till Twi Then he makes these weird films
He couldnt carry them off he needed a STAR to carry the film and he be the second lead
WFE was the only mild hit and that had RW who although miscast she was too old
Her name made people go more than Robs and it worked HIs chance is n ow in MTTS
Hes working along side BIG actors they are carrying the film not hm hes part a big part
BUT its not on his shoulders its more an ensemble which can only be good for him

Kristen well shes as near moved on now its been what 10 weeks or is it 11 its over finisto
If there had been any chance of them getting back together it would have been when KP ran
They didnt and she didnt for the nst buggars run to RS as far as I could see on sites
Hes in Europe not even in USA I WANT ONLY THE BEST FOR HER as a MUM any MUM would
Shes paid and paid in spades now new life nw begingings new films
Maybe she will meet her Martinez in France be part of a couple out and about at last at 23

dd

Posted at 7:52 AM on July 18, 2013

it was Screwart pushing Robs hand away , you are a nut

denice

Posted at 9:52 AM on July 18, 2013

@Charlotte Crowder, I so agree I’M Hopeing Kristen and Taylor will hook up one day I have always thought they should have been together.When she is with Taylor she is always the happiest.

Guest

Posted at 2:53 PM on July 18, 2013

Margaret in Pink the story goes that Kristen and Rob spent all of their time together on and off set and began to pull away from the rest of the cast b/c they were so into each other. I think Rob and Kellan were friendly, and he really liked Peter F. who’s older and wouldn’t be a hang out buddy. Kristen and Rob were considered one unit and not two individuals because of their closeness. If you look at Rob now he’s trying to develop more friendships entirely apart from Kristen. Think he realized when the scandal hit he was too dependent on her and it woke him up to the notion of standing on his own. Think Kristen was just as dependent on Rob and we they got back together she remained dependent on him. With this recent split she’s found herself in the predicament Rob was in last summer, not knowing how to stand without him. She’s lucky that her family is local as are her long time friends. But her best friend was Rob and they both liked having each other in that role up until last summer. Sad. They were very, very close and lost so much. It’s too bad.

wsb

Posted at 3:10 PM on July 18, 2013

@Guest – Again, very well explained. It is a pleasure to read
something intelligent and not degrading to either one. We have not walked in their shoes & it is sad for both. My prayers are with them. Thank you again!

Bekah

Posted at 8:06 AM on July 19, 2013

I don’t think think Kristen is Taylor’s type. They do better as buddies. @Margaret in the Pink, you are delusional, Hon! You aren’t trying to be kind in any way so don’t even use that word when furthering your agenda of trashing Rob. It’s obvious that you loath him.Why would you say that he wasn’t an actor before Twilight? He made 7 films before Twilight, including Harry Potter GOF. Most people know that he was Cedric Diggory so how did you miss it? I guess because you are too busy trying to repair Kristen’s image while tearing Rob’s down. I’m Rob’s fan but I don’t hate Kristen. I think that everyone needs to move past the drama and let them do what they love to do. Make movies.

renalyn

Posted at 2:41 AM on July 18, 2013

robsten must get back

Posted at 6:47 AM on July 18, 2013

Lua

Posted at 6:45 PM on July 19, 2013

Yesssss

Anjali

Posted at 12:53 AM on July 18, 2013

I love the couple and the movie so they deserve more this award…..

ana

Posted at 11:50 PM on July 17, 2013

go ahead kristen u have pretty face don’t be coward i know your strong we want to see u

Posted at 6:49 AM on July 18, 2013

AH but why do you want to see her? Do you want to see her stand alone in front of USA TVs?
Why should she put herself through that TWI was over end of 2011
If theres a reunion I would be stunned if RP attended hes made no secret of dislike of TWI@fans

tamy

Posted at 11:04 PM on July 17, 2013

STUBBORN!!!!!!!Rob and Riley are NOT DATING.

Rossy Freski

Posted at 9:31 PM on July 17, 2013

A nomination for BD2 more obviously thanks to Mr. Pattinson, who for his professionalism ALMOST saved the situation, because Mr. Pattinson showed his face and while she was hiding like an ostrich, but see Kristen again gonads pain , anyway.

stace

Posted at 8:26 PM on July 17, 2013

Why is she still trying to bring up Rob and Riley!?thats how you know she’s running out of things to talk about. Anyways I’m sure they wouldn’t show up that’s just akward.

Yeah, right.....

Posted at 8:20 PM on July 17, 2013

Margaret in the Pink wrote:
“I wouldnt think ROB would be at any awards hes in Canada cosying up to Sara dinner for 2″.
Ha, ha, you don’t know what you are talking about. Rob was just at LAX today. See many pictures on “Robsessed”.
I have never believed anything you write about Rob, and for me, your opinions never count. Just goes to show you are as bad as HL spreading lies about Rob.

Hopeful

Posted at 7:57 PM on July 17, 2013

Ok, people. First of all we do not know if Rob and Kristen have actually split. The media is the only place that this has been said. Yes, the pictures of them since May, is a good indication that they have spit, but perhaps this is what Rob and Kristen want us to believe. Perhaps this would be a way to finally get back at the papz, blogs, gossip rags, entertainment shows, etc., for all of the years they were hounded by these vultures. All the lies about them, the made up stories, and then they show up at a show like this, and give it their all in a huge make out session! Wouldn’t that be great?

Posted at 7:52 PM on July 17, 2013

Im starting to wonder if lots of these KS haters are HL staff members pretending to be posters
Some of the language is written in an adult way trying to be hip same things said over and over
Just ignore posters and say what oyu like dont let them get to you
HL thoughs not about TO publish that my god n o Robs untouchable Kristens fair game
Guess they can get another 3 months more out of this at least

lilly

Posted at 7:58 PM on July 17, 2013

Margaret in the Pink
Rob was just seen at LAX today. Your lies are duly noted

Posted at 3:43 AM on July 18, 2013

duly noted was he coming or going?
If he was coming then IM RIGHT!
If he was going then the goss was that a lying Goss site and I will say I am sorry
IM going to check myself

Posted at 3:49 AM on July 18, 2013

ROB BLOGSPOT
8.01am yesterday WELCOME ROB back to CANADA he arrived bla bla go look I did took 30secs
To duly noted@yeh right dont call me a liar check your facts before you post OK

Posted at 3:41 AM on July 18, 2013

ye right
go look google where is he he yesterday it will tell you he was in I think the city Toronto/MOnt?
They were seen having dinner he was with Sara For all u or I know he flew back to LAX today
Why would I lie I dont care what he does in fact the sooner he gets a NEW G/FRIEND the better
Then maybe theyd be so in to his new girl facts figures dating parents theyd leave Kristen alone
I want nhim to move on get a girl even if it is fkin Riley
Maybe then Kristen ill get some peace from the constant verbal abuse

Posted at 6:29 AM on July 18, 2013

Hello you 2 why n o answer you called me a liar Rob wasnt in Canada yesterday
Did you look find the site I gave you maybe you will as I wrote have the grace to say sorry to me?

wsb

Posted at 3:32 PM on July 18, 2013

I don’t know if this helps clarify anything or not but there were several pics of Rob leaving LA yesterday. Morning and there were pics on a couple of sites of him arriving in Toronto in the evening on the 17th.

bjsmith

Posted at 6:19 PM on July 17, 2013

That Bonnie really has an obsession for Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart. Why can she not accept the fact that it is over between those two. She continues with her lies about Rob and Riley. Someone is going to sue the mess out of this lady one day and win big time. So I guess I will continue my comic relief on this site. Everyday there is a new lie. (LOL)

PotH

Posted at 5:46 PM on July 17, 2013

f*ck off everybody…stupid hypocritical people

Lola

Posted at 5:26 PM on July 17, 2013

Best kiss was kristen x rupert! Made the world spin like a ballerina! Lol

Posted at 7:45 PM on July 17, 2013

RUN LOLA RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For reals

Posted at 5:25 PM on July 17, 2013

The shots at Kskank make me laugh soooo hard. This is such a great place to relieve stress! @TCA @guest….you guys are HILARIOUS!! A Big Thank You!

sherry

Posted at 7:48 PM on July 17, 2013

@/for reals–if .Kris is a skank then Rob is a skunk. What makes every one think he is as pure as the driven snow? He just manages to stay under the radar and the press hates Kristen. Was there ever a picture of her and Rupert actually kissing? I don’t think so.Oh well, she deserves some one better then self-centered Rob. Rock on Kris!!!

Kristen. Was there ever a picture of her kissing Rupert