Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart Nominated For ‘Breaking Dawn’ Kiss

Wed, July 17, 2013 2:02pm EDT by 108 Comments
Robert Pattinson Kristen Stewart TCA 2013
Courtesy of Summit Entertainment

Margaret in the Pink

Posted at 3:38 AM on August 12, 2013

So Rob didnt show up after all it doesnt say yet if Kristen did if she didnt
Maybe that was the reason of the meeting both agreed not to go

KC

Posted at 2:07 PM on August 9, 2013

I want them show up… I don’t care about past quit drama! have good time cheer!!!!

seely1979

Posted at 9:31 PM on August 4, 2013

I hate to burst everyones bubble. But they will not kiss or even attend. I am not that lucky. I have been waiting for them to kiss at one of the awards for years. Rob will probably show up with one of Kristen’s friends or Katy Perry. He is a douche like that. Hold you head up Kristen. your fans are here for you. I hope you win and Rob loses. He deserves squat. Stay be your ral friends. Taylor has your back.

Fan Girl

Posted at 5:03 PM on August 9, 2013

I don’t know, Seely. Gossip sites like this and fans only know 50% of the truth behind storys. So unless you’re Kristen Stewart, you can’t say anything like that. You are saying this with too much confidence. They might be back together, like those other on and off Power Couples. You shouldn’t say anything if you don’t even know if it’s true.

seely1979

Posted at 9:01 AM on August 12, 2013

I told you so. I am not that lucky. I knew they would not show or kiss. Not one person from Twilight was there that I saw.

moyong

Posted at 4:31 AM on July 22, 2013

it will be great. Hope both of them present and WIN :)

Rose Ann Remoto

Posted at 2:40 AM on July 22, 2013

yes! there’s a chance!

katie

Posted at 8:02 PM on July 21, 2013

Don’t lets drag this out. Twilight is over, done as is Rob and kristen.They don’t need any surfboards, nor do they need to be put back into the situation that will only remind both of them of a year ago. Let someone else win.

Samuelle 40

Posted at 11:38 AM on July 21, 2013

At least Teen Awards have included them and Bd2 in poll ,more than MTV did who chickened out ,I wonder how many fans didnt bother to watch this year,many I should think.
Hope they win all entered for a good finish for whole franchise and hope they ALL turn up.

nisanchan

Posted at 10:58 AM on July 21, 2013

i think they wouldnt come.its too hard for both of them.but maybe they will win.

wsb

Posted at 12:55 PM on July 20, 2013

JMHO…I don’t think BD2 will win this time around because of new things on the horizon & now things pertaining to Twilight are in the past. Best to let some things stay that way & look to the future.

Jesse

Posted at 4:50 PM on July 21, 2013

How about you go away.

wsb

Posted at 5:59 PM on July 21, 2013

LOL, OKAY!;+)

guest

Posted at 5:17 PM on July 23, 2013

@wsb-I agreed. No one cares since the relationship was a PR.

Fan Girl

Posted at 5:04 PM on August 9, 2013

Celebrity’s motto are, let the haters hate. You never know…