Kim Kardashian Speaks Out First Time After Baby: ‘I Am So Blessed’

Wed, July 17, 2013 1:30pm EST by 5 Comments
Kim Kardashian Baby Message
FameFlynet

midwest3

Posted at 11:25 AM on August 7, 2013

She and Kanye are both egomaniacs. It’s all about them. As Shelly stated in a previous post – she did not talk about her daughter at all. Moms usually cannot tell you enough about their babies! She is such a waste of space. Has done nothing in her life to make the world a better place – and she’s a total skank. Wish she would just go away.

Isis

Posted at 2:51 AM on July 19, 2013

Her daugther and future children will be ashamed of her.

Shelly

Posted at 5:55 PM on July 17, 2013

LOL……what is missing from that syrupy PR statement. Hmmmmm…..let’s see…nothing personal ABOUT THE BABY. Since Kim says she’s so blessed so wouldn’t you think a first time mother would have a lot to say about her child i.e., ” I love to rock her to sleep and hear her coo”, or “when she looks at me my heart melts” or “love how she wraps her little fingers around my finger when I’m holding her”. Everything in that statement is about her. I wonder if Kim has any contact with her child at all? I honestly believe something health wise is going on with the baby and with Kim and the family is keeping it on the DL which is why we haven’t seen Kim.

anony5

Posted at 2:06 PM on July 17, 2013

Kim is a fat disgusting pig.

Holly

Posted at 1:14 AM on July 23, 2013

I couldn’t agree more! She is disgusting and did not look healthy during her pregnancy!! I cannot stand the kardashians why do people like them!!