Kanye West: Why He’s Scared To Take Baby North West Out In Public

Wed, July 17, 2013 6:03pm EDT by 10 Comments
Kanye West Security
FameFlynet

Shelly

Posted at 5:59 PM on August 7, 2013

I’m sorry – I mean I’m glad to see Kanya is doing what he can to keep baby North out of the limelight, but my gut feeling this is only temporary. I really think they’re gearing up for this little tote to make its first public appearance on the show.

Laura

Posted at 7:57 PM on August 2, 2013

I think he’s protective for sure but I also think he’s controlling by nature so his keeping Kim and North under lock and key is no surprise. I don’t think it will last, eventually Kim will crack and god help her when she does , Kanye is going to be a prick of an ex.

Special Effects

Posted at 1:52 PM on August 2, 2013

He really said this and the reason why is because there is no baby; she was never pregnant.
They have a newborn doll just like Beyonce and now Beyonce uses someone else’s boy that’s older than what Blue Ivy is suppose to be.
He doesn’t want anyone taking a picture of the baby because it’s a newborn doll and people can figure that out if they get close.

SPR

Posted at 9:09 PM on July 24, 2013

Really no one cares. These people are not as special as they think they are.

Couldcareless

Posted at 6:32 AM on August 3, 2013

True. I know I don’t want to see that hairball of a baby. They are acting worse than Michael
Jackson did over his make believe kids and he did that so that we would not know they were all white. They have ideas of grandeur that is over the top.

otaiku

Posted at 10:38 AM on July 18, 2013

The gay knows what he is doing.

jjinfl

Posted at 7:12 PM on July 17, 2013

Good for Kanye! I admire the many Hollywood celebrities who keep their children real and do not parade them around to all the photogs hoping for notoriety. The K women call paps to tell them where they will be that day so they can be sure to get their daily advertising. It is shallow and looks as if they have poor self-esteem. Real stars do not enter 50 tweets, instagrams, plugs for products, photos in bikinis, and baby pictures every single day like these people do.. You go, Kanye. Keep the little gal in at least a somewhat private situation and all of you will be happier except for Kris J.

ssib lol

Posted at 7:05 PM on July 17, 2013

if he was gonna feel like this, than maybe he shouldnt have had a baby with the ” media whore” kardashian

Laura

Posted at 6:21 AM on August 3, 2013

Exactly lol

Ramzav25kea,Riri and Cb team

Posted at 6:58 PM on July 17, 2013

damn I don’t blame him for that @ least he doing What he have to do to proecte his daughter North (Nori) West