‘Glee’ Casting 2 New Characters After Cory Monteith’s Tragic Death

Wed, July 17, 2013 1:02pm EDT by 11 Comments
Glee Season 5 Spoilers
Courtesy of Fox (2)

Genevieve McManus

Posted at 5:48 PM on February 1, 2014

You guys suck do not end glee
I love glee we all love glee vote
To say yes on the poll plzzzzzz

eli taieb

Posted at 10:17 PM on August 2, 2013

first i thing thay need 2 get all the members orginal glee cast frome the 1 season 2 be in the cast thets wat i thing thet Cory will be want 2 see all togther in this season 5 …& me 2 i hop 2 see Dianna & Hat`er & olso Pack

Catlin rose Caplette

Posted at 4:22 PM on July 29, 2013

I am so sorry about our lose to cory monteith and he will be missed in glee and lea Michelle he really loved you and he wants you to be happy do it for him and think about him in our heart and dreams I like you, kurt and Blaine I love you so so much

Becca

Posted at 3:32 AM on July 23, 2013

I still can’t believe he’s gone… I’m devastated, he was my favorite character and had such a genuine personality. I can’t imagine how his family, friends, and Lea r feeling right now if I feel this bad. It’s a shame drugs took his life. And for those of u who refer to him as just an addict, he’s not. It’s unfortunate that he had an addiction and struggled since 13 yrs old… But he came from a broken home, I understand how he probably wanted to get away from that. His death was accidental, and tragic… Not caused by wanting to die or just not caring… With addiction u can’t help it. We’ve lost a great person and actor… RIP Cory! I will miss your presence on glee!

I will always love you

Posted at 1:46 PM on July 22, 2013

I am so upset about his death its unbearable. The show is my everything but his life and everyone else is more important. I send all my love to his family and the glee cast. Just believe and know that he loved you and its not over yet.

ajie

Posted at 9:48 PM on July 17, 2013

So Jenny will be San’s new girl?

Mia

Posted at 7:29 PM on July 17, 2013

I’m devastated about Cory’s death but I think he would want us to watch it still. If the actors are going to go through that,working on set and being reminded about Cory,show some respect and watch. I can’t wait for season 5 and even though it will never be the same without Cory,I’m looking forward to it. Ripcory you will be missed

ilovecory

Posted at 5:47 PM on July 17, 2013

Well to me i won’t watch glee Cory was my idol and now he is gone. Glee is a wonderful series and made me realize how life goes but i’m not going to watch season 5 R.I.P CORY MONTEITH

Sylwek

Posted at 2:03 PM on July 17, 2013

I guess that the first half of season 5 would focus exclusively on McKinley students anyway, so there is no need to change anything.

Sylwek

Posted at 2:01 PM on July 17, 2013

I guess that the first half of season 5 was going to focus exclusively on McKinley students anyway, so there is no need to change anything.

avril