‘True Blood’ Season 6: Major Death Will ‘Change The Tone Of The Show’

Tue, July 16, 2013 3:50pm EDT by 89 Comments
True Blood Season 6 Spoilers
Courtesy of HBO (3)

aolani08

Posted at 3:49 PM on August 10, 2013

Warlow, Sookie, and Bill’s love triangle are the major characters this season. Warlow dying helps to fulfill the prophecy giving the vampires the ability to day walk and changes the tone of the series. Bill dies yet again taking away his Lillith powers and makes him boring day walking Bill. Sookie dies and becomes a vampire/fairy bride forever living by Warlow’s side feeding him for eternity because all he would ever need is her blood and he will never have to hurt anyone again, blah blah blah. Hopefully a spin off comes out of this and we will not have to deal with Sookie and Bill’s love drama. We all know if Eric dies the show will plummet in the ratings. Sorry Warlow the battlefield changes drastically if vampires can day walk and all is fair in love and war.

Anna

Posted at 12:50 AM on August 7, 2013

While I hate to admit it, it’s either Eric, Bill, or Jason. I don’t want either one to die!! They say the death will completely change the tone of the series so my number #1 pick is Eric. I hope I’m wrong!!

Alexandria Snowden

Posted at 1:28 AM on July 25, 2013

Although I am absolutely devastated I believe it is Eric that is dying….I have not read the comics or books but according to a friend who is a die hard fan of the books, Eric dies this season :( sobbing….

Nick

Posted at 1:57 PM on July 26, 2013

I have hard time to believe it is Eric. They’d kill of the show.
I would stop watching it, I swear he is the only reason why I love the series and the books. Not because of Alexander Skarsgård but just the character of Eric.

Kristy

Posted at 12:13 PM on August 7, 2013

Eric does NOT die in the books!

Krys

Posted at 12:17 AM on July 25, 2013

Its probably SAM because Alcide told him to never come back to Shreveport because his pack will kill him and he won’t be there to defend him and since Terry died Sam will go back.

bloodly

Posted at 6:57 PM on July 23, 2013

after sundays ep, we all know that it was terry

bokiluis

Posted at 11:24 PM on July 24, 2013

Bloodily: it ain’t over yet…….we don’t know what else is in store!

Cris

Posted at 8:43 AM on July 22, 2013

It’s going to be Sookie. With Warlow in the picture wanting to turn her it’s kkinda a no brainer. If Sookie is turned then technically she dies, and that would definitely change the tone of the show.

Leonardo

Posted at 11:55 AM on July 22, 2013

Could be. She drank from him on last nights episode, but I think she has to be buried with him, right? Or maybe the death was referring to Terry. Im just glad Pam is still alive!

leonardo

Posted at 2:15 AM on July 20, 2013

Are you guys kidding? Its going to be Pam, which I am devestated about. You can see in the previews from last Sunday Eric looking through a bloody hole in the wall where he was fighting Pam, and Steve saying he had nothing to do with it (meaning the forced battle between Pam and Eric). She was my favorite character. I really hope I’m wrong but I doubt it. Im so sad :'(

stephen

Posted at 3:50 PM on July 21, 2013

it not Pam . Eric would be more enraged . He would knock the whole wall down. Besides Eric and Pam are too smart to fall for their trick.

Leonardo

Posted at 4:00 PM on July 21, 2013

I hope you are right! I wouldnt mind if jessica dies though or Nora. They are annoying.

bokiluis

Posted at 4:35 PM on July 21, 2013

Look at the final frame of the upcoming previews, Bill is lying down….out cold. And what do you have to say about that?

Zack

Posted at 1:16 AM on July 19, 2013

I think Lafayette will die… It sad but I think it has to be him… One one episode was called the funereal you don’t burry a dead vamp. Two his character deid in the books a long time ago and three that’s the only way to keep Sookie alive.

Alix

Posted at 6:30 PM on July 18, 2013

If they kill Pam I’m going to be pissed.

stephen

Posted at 3:55 PM on July 21, 2013

if they kill Pam im not watching anymore. She gives True Blood its BITE !

wambz

Posted at 4:29 PM on July 18, 2013

kill pam kill the swag in the show
but kill the reverend you hike true blood
.I just like you pam you are awesome

Nick

Posted at 1:24 PM on July 18, 2013

I think Bill needs to die soon because Stephen Moyer is starting to look older. They can’t keep him on much longer playing a 30-something who doesn’t age. Right?

bokiluis

Posted at 4:38 PM on July 21, 2013

Wash your mouth out with “tru blood”. Bill is and will always be hotter than July!

Alexandria Snowden

Posted at 1:26 AM on July 25, 2013

Ewwww no bill is gross!!

Deborah Ann Pease

Posted at 8:53 PM on August 3, 2013

Love what you said I agree Bill is hotter then july