Talia Joy Castellano: You Inspired Millions In Your Short Life

Tue, July 16, 2013 8:40pm EDT by 12 Comments
Courtesy of Facebook

danielle

Posted at 8:38 AM on October 31, 2013

i realy think that talia was a grate girl and all those people that think she is worth nothing is rong i think yur family would hate to see u have cancer or if someone u loved had cancer and they died i think u would be varry sad now i dont know her but i seen alont of her vidos and they are verry good and i think she desevrved to be alive.

Posted at 10:42 PM on November 2, 2013

Ahem, excuse me. I’ll have you know that my brother, mom, grandparents, uncle, my other uncle, and a friend of mine all died of cancer. I know what it feels like. I really know that feeling. I’m just saying that her family is getting way to much attention. Yes I am sorry that she lost her life to cancer, and I know how her family feels. But seriously, does everyone get noticed when they, or someone they know dies of cancer? No. No they don’t. I bet you that there are kids dying right now as we speak. By the time you’ve read this, 5-10 people lost their lives to cancer and did you notice? No you didn’t.

A (Hopefully) Reasonable Minded person

Posted at 10:24 PM on August 7, 2013

Yes, Talia’s death is a tragedy. But considering the thousands of children who have died of cancer (before the age of 13 might I add) giving her AND ONLY her national recognition is kind of an insult. Just think about that.

Awilda Negroni

Posted at 12:16 PM on July 17, 2013

My Heart goes out to you talia young beautiful girl went threw so much but was strong didnt let anything get in your way of your dreams … Im sorry this had to happend R.I.P. beautiful Taila…

Peace Yashim

Posted at 5:58 AM on July 17, 2013

Seen ur pix b4 can’t remember where but u died I heard ur story and its soo inspiring!! RIP and even after death you are still touching lives.just like mine

Leeo

Posted at 1:28 AM on July 17, 2013

Rip to her even tho I don’t know her period

abe

Posted at 12:21 AM on July 17, 2013

damn damn damn, what could have been?

...

Posted at 11:34 PM on July 16, 2013

So you are saying that you want us to feel sorry for her family? There are MANY other families out there who lost there kids too! Even YOUNGER kids. I’m am sorry, but we can’t JUST focus on her family. There are many other familes going through the same thing. I’m not trying to be be mean or anything, and I am really sorry.

charmaine

Posted at 1:48 AM on July 17, 2013

i gues u are a blak person , stop wit ur little twisted blak mentality nd pay condolences 2 d poor family of talia , we dnt nid 2 ur politic tendency here

Lucy Anne Jones

Posted at 7:45 AM on July 17, 2013

You racist pillock. You can’t even spell properly and you’re calling out someone on YOUR perceived notion of race. Twat.

Natasha

Posted at 12:26 PM on July 17, 2013

They never said to ignore other families.

Paying a tribute to one person is NOT the same thing as saying “hey this girl and her family is the only one that matters!”

danielle

Posted at 8:46 AM on October 31, 2013

stop being so mean we are not mean to u and u are right there are other familys that have kids with cancer but some people do have other thots 2 dont forget.